Frozen Love {Jack Frost x Els...

Par Nightlockmj

{Jelsa Fanfic} Jack Frost is the Guardian of Fun and Winter from Earth. Elsa is the Snow Queen from Arendelle... Plus

Prologue
The Rise of Chapter One
The Frozen Chapter Two
The Frozen Chapter Three
The Frozen Chapter Four
The Rise of Chapter Five
The Rise of Chapter Six
The Frozen Chapter Seven
The Frozen Chapter Eight
The Rise of Chapter Nine
The Rise of Chapter Ten
The Rise of Chapter Eleven
The Frozen Chapter Twelve
The Rise of Chapter Thirteen
The Frozen Chapter Fourteen
The Rise of Chapter Fifteen
The Rise of the Frozen Chapter Sixteen
The Frozen Chapter Eighteen
The Rise of Chapter Nineteen
The Frozen Chapter Twenty
The Rise of Chapter Twenty One
The Rise of Chapter Twenty Two
The Frozen Chapter Twenty Three
The Rise of Chapter Twenty Four
The Rise of Chapter Twenty Five
Author's Note

The Rise of Chapter Seventeen

9.4K 223 61
Par Nightlockmj

The Rise of Chapter Seventeen

J A C K.  F R O S T

"I Love you too, Jack Frost."

Jack whipped his head around, looking frantically around for the source of the voice. It was strange. It was like Elsa replied to him....Now that he would think about it, it would be very embarassing for Elsa to hear all that sentimental stuff.

Jack's face heated up just thinking about it. He shook his head and went back to the side of the wall where he had been...sentimental.

He studied the wall. He was sitting here, staff touching the wall..then talked...then got up. When he got up, he heard the I love you too.

Forget that ILY, Jack said to himself. It's time to find Elsa, Jack!

But is it really Elsa? Or a play made by Pitch? A trap maybe? Jack didn't know, which kind of makes him want to sigh so bad. He's pretty useless lately and it's breaking his spirits. He's determined to find Elsa no matter what the reason because...well no need to state it. It's pretty obvious.

When he sat down by the wall earlier, he had his staff lean by the wall. What if....Elsa was somewhere near and Jack's staff can sense her?

Jack leaped up and pointed the staff by the wall. Quietly, he made a ray of ice and sent it flying to the wall. Nothing happened at first, then in a heartbeat a figure was outlined behind the wall. It quickly vanished as fast as it appeared.

Jack smiled. He doesn't know why but he is certain that the figure was Elsa. He doesn't have a reason why he knows. He just....knew.

He looked for Sandy who was already intently staring at him. Jack smirked and ruffled his hair, which made some teenage girls who walked passed giggle.

"He's so cute!" The girl gushed to her friend who, in turn, said "I know right! I'd totally date him when this winter is over. Speaking of which, did you know that..."

Jack followed his gaze back to the girls. He really didn't know what bothered him. Was it the fact that he was called cute (Let's face it, he is drop dead gorgeous) or that thing about 'when this winter is over'. It made Jack wonder. This winter is caused by Elsa who couldn't control it yet. Could this winter still end?

Don't think so negative, Jack. He really needed to think fast.

"Jack!" Sandman waved.

"Sandy! I saw something!" Jack giddily motioned to the wall, which made Sandman look...wary.

"Jack, it's a...wall."

"Oh, yeah, it is but look," Jack did what he did earlier with the wall. A figure was once again outlined. "I think that's Elsa."

It took Sandman a little while to take it all in. "Oh, I get it! Let's get her out then."

Jack sent some more ice to the wall, which did nothing but show the figure. Jack sighed, exasperated. "I don't know how!"

Sandman approached the wall and touched it. The wallpaper peeled off, revealing moving black particles. It was nightmare sand.

Sandman gasped in horror. Being surrounded with nightmare sand will drive a person out of his mind. From what he knows, only strong-willed children can stay sane after being exposed to nightmare sand. He didn't know how that would affect adults.

"I got this, Jack." Sandman said, getting ready to take on the wall. For one second, nothing happened but then, a huge scraper appeared from Sandman's sand. He peeled off the wallpaper until nothing remained. Now, they can see Elsa at the other side of her nightmare sand jail.

Jack was suprised at Sandman's capability. When he saw Elsa, he sighed in relief. "Keep going at it, Sandy!"

As if he felt something, Jack turned around to face the crowd forming behind them. "What's going on?!" A guard asked. "That's forbidden! Leave the castle at once!"

Jack apologized and made a huge ice wall, not helping their situation. "Ice!" Someone from the other side cried. "Monster!"

"A little bit faster, Sandy?" Jack asked, examining the people at the other side. Sandy cleared his throat.

Jack looked around and saw Elsa leaning on Sandy's shoulder. "Elsa!" Jack ran to her aid, taking on her weight. "Is she alright?"

"Too exposed to nightmare sand." Sandman replied. "She'll be fine. She's injected with my dreamsand so in a few hours, she'll wake up."

"Oh but I'm afraid the queen doesn't have a few hours, Sandy."

Jack and sandman looked around for the voice. From the other side of Jack's ice wall, they can hear murmuring. "It's Prince Hans!"

"Prince Hans! There's a monster!"

"No worries, " The voice said again. "We'll take care of it."

In a minute, Hans had broken Jack's ice wall. With one look, Jack and Sandman knew that they were dealing with Pitch Black here because....Hans had coal-black eyes.

"Where is Anna?" Jack said under his breath. Sandman patted Jack gently and took a step forward. "People of Arendelle, we mean you no harm."

"As if!" Someone replied. "That's the queen on his shoulder. She's the one that cursed this land!"

"No, that's wrong!" Jack cried out. "The Princess knows the truth!"

Jack didn't know if bringing up Anna's name would be a great idea but, nevertheless, it worked but sadly, for only a little while....

"The Princess?" A female venomous voice echoed from outside the hall. "You want to ask the princess? Alright, the princess is right here."

Jack and Sandman flinched from what they saw. From outside, Eliora and Anna emerged, hand-in-hand. Eliora was smirking. She had changed her hair color and dress, even applying heavy make-up.

"Anna, dear, what is the truth?" Eliora sweetly asked Anna.

All eyes were on Anna. One look at Anna and Jack and sandman knew something happened. Why?

Anna had purple eyes. Her clothes had frost and her hand had snowflake designs.She was being controlled.

"Elsa is a traitor," Anna said in a monotonous tone. "She did this to me. She deserves to die."

Many people gasped. Rumors were spread like wild fire. Hans smirked and attacked at Sandman. Sandman who was already fuming, spread a massive dose of dreamsand in the whole Great Hall. The Nightmare sand was slowly creeping away. Strangely yet, Pitch still hasn't come out of Hans' body. It made Jack anxious inside.

"Jack!" Sandman yelled while fighting Hans. "Escape!"

Jack tried but he can't. He had too much to carry. Not to mention that the citizens were blocking his way. "Don't let the queen escape!" A guard ordered. "Capture the fugitives!"

In less than five minutes, Sandman and Jack were cornered. Just then, Jack thought of a way to create an opening.

"Are you going to take our hearts here and now, Eliora?"Jack asked her, sounding confident. "That would be a cruel thing to show to the people."

Jack was confused when both Hans and Eliora laughed. "The citizens?!" Eliora spat. "These are people made from my ice, Jack Frost! Did you not notice?"

One by one, the citizens started crumbling to the ground. Even the girls earlier started to crumble.

Eliora sent an ice spike shooting in their direction. "You are not fit to be the guardian of winter, Jack Frost, as your queen is not fit to hold my orb!"

Jack created another ice wall. "What do you mean!"

Pitch emerged from Hans body, making Hans faint. He then started making another ball of nightmare sand.

"It is as you think, Jack." Pitch said with an evil grin. "Elsa holds Eliora's powers in her heart. We only need to kill her! Then this world will be mine!!! Now hand her over!!"

Unable to contain his anger, Jack sent his ice to meet Pitch's nightmare sand. A burst of light was emitted from the meeting ice and sand. After the light died down, a vortex was visible in the middle of the two sides.

"The portal!" Sandman cried. "Jack, get the queen to the portal! I'll hold them off!"

Jack was about to run when he felt Elsa moving. "Elsa? Are you alright?"

"Anna..." She had murmured. Jack pursed his lips and started running. Over all this flying ice and sand, Jack saw someone entering the Great Hall.

"Anna!!" The person cried. He ran towards Anna who was beside Eliora. Jack's eyes widened when he saw who it was.

It was the blonde guy back then. "Anna! It's me! Kristoff!" He cried.

Eliora and Pitch was momentarily distracted. Jack saw this and took this chance to run, with Sandman trailing in behind him.

"Get him away from her!" Eliora shrieked, making Hans wake up. "He'll revert back if he kissed her!"

Hans stood up and tackled Kristoff to the ground. "I knew it!" Kristoff grunted, trying to shake off Hans. "I knew there was something happening here when I saw those clouds forming above!"

When Pitch and Eliora looked back to their opponents, Jack and Sandman almost got away.

"NO!!!" Eliora screamed, making the windows break. Spikes started forming all around. She shot ice at Sandman, making him fall down.

"Sandy!!" Jack tried to rush back at him but, he stopped himself. Pitch was waiting for him to go to Sandman. Sandman was already surrounded by nightmare sand. "Sandy, wake up!!"

Sandy sat up but was captured by dark ropes. "Jack!! Go to Earth! Leave me!"

"I can't!" Jack's eyes were starting to water as he watch sandman crumple to the ground, being held by those ropes. "I can't let you die again, Sandy!"

Sandman smiled as he formed a huge sand hand pushing both Elsa and Jack to the vortex.

"NO!!!" Jack tried to hold on but he had nothing to grab. "Sandy!!!"

The last scene Jack saw before he fell was sandman covering the whole Great Hall with dreamsand, Hans and Kristoff fighting over Anna, and Pitch cradling a fatigued Eliora.

Then, Jack lost conciousness.

•×°×•×°×•×°×•×°×•×°×•×°

Hi People :)

What did you think of this fight scene?? Tell me what you think!

So yesterday, I was casually scrolling and checking out Jelsa pages in tumblr when suddenly, le wild Jackunzel picture appeared! Not to mention that after that post was another post of HansxElsa shipping!!! Really??? How did that end up in that page???

It was so freaking disgusting!!(No offense) Hans was kissing Elsa!! Are there really people who ship that?

Anywaaaay, exams are over!! We only need to clear the Clearance days and then....BOOM! It's summer!!!

I swear, when everything's over I'll be like ~In summer~ olaf expression!!

Alright! Only Two days of school! A little wait more!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Read more, and Share!

Thanks for everything.

P.S Dedicated to antonettea27 ! Thanks for the consecutive votes that flooded by notification bar!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.3K 437 21
Jack Frost was Elsa's "imaginary" friend. They played together and built snowmen. But when Elsa's parents ship sank elsa stop believing in Jack Frost...
29.2K 717 40
A fanfic story about Jelsa. There will be extra love stories about: •Avatar the last air bender •Harry Potter •Naruto •Fairy Tail •One Piece •Hotel T...
7.6K 571 40
Jack Frost wanted nothing more than to be seen. Elsa of Arendelle wanted nothing more than to be free. Jack Frost had been checking in on her occasi...
8.3K 235 27
Elsa Arendelle and her sister Anna attend Capitol High Boarding School after their parents died in a car crash. Anna loves it there, but Elsa hates i...