The Frozen Chapter Two

E L S A

Don't let them know.

Freedom...

Conceal.

Let it go...

For the past few days, Elsa had been debating her wits out. Was it the right thing to storm out of the blue like that? Should she go back? But the feeling of being free was too strong, too tempting.

Go back to Anna...or stay and be safe from everyone?

"You shouldn't go back," Elsa chastised herself. Going back was selfishness. The mere thought of returning is like putting her own desires first before that of her sister's safety. She can't go back. She'll be a coward.

Even if she does go back, what would happen?

Surely, she'll be named a monster just like the duke of Weselton's exclaim. Or another title like...the Snow Queen. She'll be a tale, a villain, to scare kids. She'll be chased away, and back here in her ice castle she'll return to. Many will sought out her position to find the truth. Elsa can imagine the events in a few years. It wasn't impossible.

She can see it all now. Arendelle might still not believe that their beloved Queen has the power over ice. Sure she had already been crowned but if someone wrote out a petition for a new queen...many would sign and permit the coronation. Anna would be queen, everyone will be happy and she...

She will be isolated forever.

It was a lonely thought but Elsa did not mind. She was used it and she was never bothered by it.

"How about we have a little fun instead?" Elsa smiled mischieveously. "Better not let the powers go to waste."

Elsa ran downstairs to her makeshift ballroom. It wasn't clear, even to her, why she would even make a ballroom, since she will not be expecting visitors. She made a snowflake from her hand and guided it upwards. Soon after, it exploded and spreaded snow wherever the fragments touch.

She was delighted. She felt like a child on a snowy day. It was so long since she was feeling happy, and, most of all, free.

She laughed lightly and skated a little. As a game with herself, for every random turn, she would make a snowflake her size. Soon, after depleting the space for skating, Elsa marveled her work of ice.

Every snowflake was unique and extremely detailed. Each had its own shine and glow to it, and that fascinated Elsa.

Feeling proud for herself, she had the snowflakes line up like paintings in a gallery. A part of her felt disappointed that no one will see these works of art but it can't be helped.

For the first time in forever
I'm just alone, free from my fears
Cause for the first time in forever...
I can be right here...

Elsa sighed and mused what pushed her to sing. She had nothing against singing, in fact she and Anna sang a lot when they were young, but singing..brought harsh memories of the past. It only pains her to remember the accident and other more childhood memories.

She climbed the icy stairs sulking. Anna. Hans. Arendelle. Forget all that! She's free as a bird! She doesn't need to hold back now. She can now live without fear.

Yes, she's alone. Yes, she's isolating herself again but all that does not change the fact that she can now do anything she wanted in her ice palace, that she's free as a bird.

Nothing can bring my mood down now, Elsa smiled. She was about to turn away when she noticed a silhouette outlined behind her front doors. It was Anna.

What is she doing here? Elsa wondered. A part of her was delighted of Anna's visit but...she might hurt Anna. Anna's walking on thin ice with Elsa around.

Seeing no intention of turning back, Elsa opened her door for Anna, for the first time in a long, long, time.

•×°×•×°×•×°×•×°×•×°×•
So-o-o, how are ya'll?

I really appreciate the comments and votes, guys, so keep them coming!

Tell me what you think! I know it's short but I can't really grasp what Elsa was thinking after she sang Let it go in the movie, so I thought, why not just go with it? So yeah, that's how I think Elsa's mind works. I really believe Jack's pov is easier to write, I don't know why! Maybe because he's cute? XD

ANYWAY, don't forget to show your appreciation for this story by voting, tell me your opinions by commenting, and if you'd like , follow me!

Sorry but I'm currently debating with myself if I'd go with Anna's pov next chapter. Should I? Or should I go with Jack's or Elsa's? Comment what you think, please!

Thank you!