Mr. and Mrs. Executive

By the_rebellionxx

Everything was perfect. Nora had married the love of her life and everything had to be smooth sailing after t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Epilogue
New Story!
Bonus Chapter (1)
Bonus Chapter (2)

Chapter 34

76.3K 3.2K 841
By the_rebellionxx

Nora James' P. O. V

"Damien!" Greg gasps as he gets up from the floor and runs to Damien, throwing his arms around him in the process.

Damien's usual cold glare doesn't lessen as he shoves Greg away from him.

Greg huffs but still wraps an arm around a disgruntled Damien's shoulder.

Alexander immediately stands up beside me as he nods at Damien.

I scoff at his lack of affection and myself nearly trip my way over to Damien, throwing my arms around his waist.

He saved my life.

"Thank you." I whisper into him as I still cling to him, not letting go.

I can feel Damien stiffen up as his hands hang loosely by his sides, not quite sure what to do.

Alexander clears his throat from behind me and I turn, only to see him glaring at a straight faced Damien.

Damien–still as stiff as a board–slowly brings one of his arms around my shoulder and rigidly taps me two times before lightly pushing me away.

I frown but then shrug, better than nothing right?

A low gasp erupts from my left as I see an open mouthed Greg, staring at Damien in hurt.

"I have known you since we were five! Five, and you have never awkwardly hugged me." Greg whines.

Damien doesn't say a thing as he looks around the room.

"Where's her brother?" He asks Alexander, as if I'm not in the room.

"Ben went back home." Alexander cuts in, knowing I was going to reply.

Damien nods his head and walks further into the room.

He glances at Alexander who nods in return as they slowly make their way to the next room.

"Oh no you don't!" I grumble out as I point to the both of them.

"Sit." I say as I motion to the couch in the room– which we had just vacated a few moments before– as Greg comes behind me and nods his nod in agreement.

"We were a part of this as much as anyone else was. We have a right to know what happened with you and Arturo." Greg speaks up.

This time, I nod in agreement with him as we both stand their, arms crossed.

Damien and Alexander glance at one another before the former nods and makes his way over to the sofa with the latter in tow.

"So what happened?" Greg asks as he seats himself down onto the carpeted floor in front of them.

I sidestep him and take a seat in the small recliner positioned to the side, ignoring Alex's look of longing.

"Arturo and I went to where he was staying for the time being. None of you saw but he had backup waiting outside the building and they followed you here."

Alexander gets an incredulous look on his face while Greg looks behind him almost as if he expected someone standing behind him.

"Dont worry. I took care of them as soon as I found out." Damien assures.
Well that isn't ominous at all.

Alex nods in relief but motions me over to him.

With a roll of my eyes, I get up and sit beside Alexander, ignoring his open arms.

Greg smiles happily as he plops down in the seat I have just vacated.

"Continue." Greg says with a whirl of his hand as if we were all waiting for his permission.

Damien bleakly looks at the three of us as he runs his hand through his hair and tugs at the ends.

"What happened? Did you agree? Shoot your way out of there like James Bond?" Greg pushes as he leans into his seat.

Damien gives him a stony stare and shakes his head.

"Yes and no. We have reached a compromise." He says.

Compromise?

How can you have a compromise when it comes to taking over a gang.

They should have a 'Taking over a gang guide for Dummies.'

If Greg has anything to do with it, they'll need it desperately.

"I agreed to Arturo about taking the gang over."

Mine and Greg's  mouths drop open in unison at the expected yet somewhat unexpected news.

Alexander just nods his head in understanding and waits for Damien to continue.

"It's only for a year or two so everything settles back into place. I have already talked to Sam and we've agreed that he will be taking care of the gang. I'll just be there-,"

"To sit and look pretty?" Greg asks in a mocking and slightly angry tone.

I lean into Alexander, taken by surprise.

This is the first time I've seen Greg completely serious– even at the club he wasn't as serious as this, there was always mischief in his eyes– and angry at the same time.

Damien returns Greg's mocking expression with his own completely void of emotion one.

As soon as Damien opens his mouth, Greg beats him to it once more.

"Do you not realise how dangerous this is? You could die! You could go to jail!" Greg nearly shouts out as he stands up from his chair.

Damien's eyes narrow as he too makes a move to stand up but Alexander places a hand on his shoulder.

A moment passes as Damien glances at the two men before looking back at Greg and shrugging his shoulders.

Greg scoffs and walks off into the nearby bedroom, making sure to slam the door.

I wince but make no move to get up.

Once he has some time to cool down I'll go and check up on him.

I mean he's worried for his best friends safety is all.

"Were was I?" Damien asks before answering himself, "So I'll just be a figurehead, taking care of a few issues but I'll be leaving the rest up to Sam. And then later on I'll pull out completely."

My eyes widen at his last words but I scold myself to be serious.

Alexander glances at me weirdly before nodding his head in understanding.

"That sounds like a great plan actually. So is all of this actually over and down with?" Alexander asks in disbelief.

Damien nods once more as he stands up.

"Nothing's going to happen to Nora or the baby right. That's it. They're not coming after us?" Alexander makes sure while I roll my eyes at his over protectiveness.

"Everything has been sorted cousin. I need to talk to you in private though." Damien says as he glances at me out of the corner of his eye.

I groan but get up from off the seat.

"I guess I'll get myself some food." I mumble as I pat my stomach, "And check up on Greg of course." I continue as they both give me hard looks.

Alexander smiles softly and kisses me on the head as I walk by while Damien ignores my existence completely.

Hmph.

Two can play at that game.

**********

"You okay?" I ask Greg as I enter into the small room.

Greg lift his head at the sound of my voice and merely nods his head.

My heart goes out at the sad expression on his face.

He looks like a lost puppy.

I scurry over to the edge of the bed where he is seated and take a place next to him.

As soon as I sit down, he leans his head on my shoulder.

I wrap an arm around his shoulder and ask him what's wrong.

"I'm worried is all." He bleakly mumbles.

"Honey, you know Damien can take care of himself. I mean cmon he's Damien." I say.

I suck at this whole consoling thing.

Greg nods his head and sighs, "I know but I'm still worried. He's getting himself into so much mess. Once you join a gang, you can't get out."

"You've been watching too many movies you know that. Next time we're gonna watch a romcom." I decide, "Listen Damien's a levelheaded man. He understands what he needs to do. And before you know it, he'll have left the gang. A year goes by pretty fast you know. Trust me." I coax.

Greg nods and smiles slightly.

"True that. And I guess getting all those girls is a plus."

I furrow my eyebrows and look at him in confusion.

"Girls dig bad boys." He simply explains.

I laugh aloud and watch his tiny smile morph into a grin.

"You're the complete opposite of a bad boy." I laugh. "You're a giant teddy bear."

Greg scoffs.

"A teddy bear with a lot of sex appeal." Greg says.

My smile turns wary and I look at him through narrowed eyes.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

A clearing of a throat makes me look up, only for me to see an annoyed looking Alexander.

"Get the hell off my wife man." He says scowling.

Greg looks up at Alex and wiggles his eyebrows causing the latter to roll his eyes.

"I'm gonna go annoy the crap outta Damien." Greg says happily, back to his original happy go lucky mood.

I nod and watch him leave the room.

Not even two seconds later am I trapped under an incredibly heavy arm.

"What the hell?" I screech.

Alexander laughs as he tightens his hold around my waist, pushing me backwards into the bed gently as he nuzzles into my face.

"I missed you." He mumbles.

"Oh hush." I whisper back nudging him lightly.

I can feel him smile into my neck as he slowly starts to press kisses to my neck, making me squirm.

My eyes widen as I feel his tongue dart out, slowly sucking and licking onto the tender flesh.

"What are you doing?" I gasp out, trying to hold back a moan.

Alexander pushes himself in a sit up position, putting all his weight onto his elbows.

I hold my breath in anticipation as he slowly starts to lean down.

Even after being with him for slightly more than a year, he still manages to make me feel like I've never felt before.

Feeling his soft lips on mine, I immediately respond and it's as if something in me unleashed.

Before I know it, I've taken
myself and Alex by surprise as I flip us over.

Alexander looks at me through wide eyes as I now straddle his waist.

Leaning down I start to trail kisses down his clothed chest, undoing his buttons at a fast pace.

Alexander grabs the back of my neck and presses our lips back together.

I let out a low moan and don't think twice as I press myself into him completely, only momentarily pausing at the slightly bloated stomach now coming in between us.

In a few months it's going to be like a massive yoga ball between us.

I frown at the thought but stop as Alex's tongue invades my mouth.

I let out a quite moan once more as Alexander grabs my waist roughly.

Well at least I think I'm being quite.

But of course not a moment later a voice yells from the living room.

"Get it Alexander!"

We both freeze in place as I slowly push him off of me.

Alexander groans in frustration as he takes one arm from around my waist so that he can drag it down his face.

I laugh lightly as I lay my head on his chest, lightly pecking it before nuzzling my nose against his.

"The idiot ruined the mood didn't he?" Alexander nearly groans once more.

I laugh once again and nod my head, humming in content as he scoops me into his arms, shifting so he can lean on the headboard of the bed.

Alexander's hand trails down from around me and down to my stomach as he starts to rub circles onto it.

"I still can't belie my luck," he begins, "First I get the most beautiful woman in the world and now I get to have an equally if not more beautiful child."

I smile lightly as I look into his eyes.

"Are you going all cheesy on me Alexander James?"

He smiles and shrugs, "Maybe I am."

I shake my head and then lay it back down onto his chest.

"I still think Alexandra is a good name." He says interrupting the calm silence.

I roll my eyes but say nothing.

He can think he's going to name this child all he wants too but we'll see who gives in when I'm screaming curse words at him at the top of my lungs.

"Oh guess what babe." Alexander says gleefully as he sits up more.

"What?" I ask wearily.

Please don't tell me he's thought of some other name for our child.

"Stella called me when I was on my way to the stri-. I mean well- I don't." Alexander stumbles his words as he tries to think of what to actually call the club without me blowing up at him.

"Calm down. I'm not gonna go crazy hormonal pregnant woman on you." I mumble.

Yet.

He nods happily and kisses my forehead before continuing.

"Well she called to let us know that her and Abby have set a date for the wedding."

I sit up upon hearing this and smiles happily.

"Really?" I ask.

"Really." He confirms.

"Stella wanted you to call her." He says speaking up once again.

I beam in delight and make a move to get up but stop at Alexander's groan.

"No! I want to cuddle." He says pouting.

I nearly 'aw' out loud but stop myself short as I take in his serious expression.

"What's wrong babe?" I mumble curiously.

Alexander sighs and pulls me closer into him.

"I could have lost you today. You and our child. You scared me so much." He murmurs as he puts a lock of hair behind my ear.

My heart throbs painfully at his words.

"Alexander I could have lost you too. I mean other than the blatant anger I felt in the beginning, knowing you were at a strip club, I was so worried. I nearly cried the whole way there. But none of that matters now. We're both safe right?" I ask.

Alexander sighs in reply as he takes a deep breath.

"And I know you would never let anything happen to me." I add in for his benefit.

He nods as he leans in to peck my forehead.

"Damn right." He says.

I can imagine him puffing his chest out as he smirks cockily.

Parting my eyes just the tiniest bit, I can make out the exact same smirk.

"You know," I start out, trying to be seductive as I let my finger trail down his chest.

Alexander immediately stiffens up as he clears his throat, "yeah."

"If it weren't for this two to in the room right next to us. We..." I say pausing deliberately.

"Yeah?" Alex asks once more as he sits up straighter while I shift us over so that now I straddle his waist.

"Well I thought that maybe I cou-" I get interrupted as the room into the bedroom swings open.

Greg barges through, a wide smile on his face, not even caring of the compromising situation we were in.

Alexander lets out a low moan as he catches sight of who it is.

"I swear Greg, I will murder you with no remorse one of these days." Alex growls out.

I laugh lightly and get off of him.

Greg rolls his eyes and takes his hand from his back, revealing a big bag of Doritos.

Immediately I sit up and try to lunge for the bag but Greg merely takes a step back.

"Oh no you don't." He says smugly.

I nearly pout as tears well up in my eyes.

"But I want them." I say sniffling.

"You can get them," Greg says grinning, "but you have to come watch a movie with me."

Wait, that's it?

"Sure." I say hopping up from the bed and taking the bag from him.

Greg smiles and motions for me to leave the room and follow after him.

"What about me?" Alexander grumbles.

"You can come." I say shrugging my shoulders, not bothering to look back.

"Yeah, I need someone to cuddle with anyways." Greg says as he passes Alexander– who now joins us in the hallway– a flirtatious smile.

Alexander grimaces and shakes his head, "I'll just go and talk to Damien." He says.

"Damien's gone out. I'm pretty sure it's that girl." Greg announces as he plops himself down onto the sofa.

"How do you know it's a girl? You got that all just from that one sided conversation that none of us even heard?" I ask incredulously.

"What no! I'm good but not that good." Greg scoffs.

Alexander rolls his eyes as he sits down next to me.

"I went through his phone." He clarifies.

"You what?"

"Oh."

Alexander and I answer simultaneously.

"What do you mean 'oh'?" Alex asks as he turns to look at me.

"Oh means oh." I say simply.

"But that's a breach of privacy. How are you so calm about this?"

I shrug my shoulders in reply and shift about to get into a comfortable position.

"Wait a minute."

Oh no.

I look at him sheepishly.

"Yes love?" I ask.

Alexander gives me a blank stare as he says,

"You go through my phone don't you."

"Wha- pfft no, course not." I say trying to act oblivious.

He gives me an 'oh really' look.

I panicked and do the one thing which comes to my mind.

"Guys please." Greg moans as he throws a crisp at me.

Alexander ignores him and continues to kiss me.

"Guys!"

I giggle into Alexander's mouth and feel him smile into mine

The both of us knowing that we're teasing the crap out of Greg.

-----------
AN: I didn't know how to end it. Wth. But oh well. Such a long chapter. The longest I've written. Be proud of me people. And early update as well. Love me you sexy beasts. Anyways, only a few chapters left. Just one more and then the epilogue. Please remember to:

Vote
Comment
&
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 2.2K 49
[Complete] A NEW enemies to lovers, office romance. 🔥 Rated R for mature sexual content and graphic language • 18+ *** Two rivaling company presiden...
2.7M 102K 50
I hesitated. Then sighed. "What would I have to do?" "Marry me." ______________ Lucian King doesn't care about anyone. The only thing that he cares a...
1.6M 50.6K 43
Isla King grew up wealthy, but not as wealthy as Billionaire playboy Arturo Calendri. The family company was being taken over by Arturo's greedy fath...
612K 32.2K 54
"Shhh! Do not make a sound.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up!" His grip on my wrist tightens. I need to get my book from him, in which I wro...