The Bad Boys Girl

By IMAGINE_HUNTER

Everyone has a secret, one so significant that could change their life for either the better or the worse. It... More

Prologue
Chapter Two: MY BABY SISTER IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!
Chapter Three: Mr. Evans
Chapter Four: Promise
Chapter 5: I need to punch something...someone
Chapter 6: Guess I am taking the couch...again.

Chapter One: Now to face the Devil!

1.9K 56 6
By IMAGINE_HUNTER

Chapter One: Now to face the Devil!

*Skylar's POV*

Trent, mum and I were standing outside with gaping mouths. My dad glanced at us and smirked evily before he made his way to the limo. I repeat, A F*CKING LIMO! I couldn't believe my eyes, I knew dad got paid well but he had never actually had the chance to use it on us before it was all gone.

I am guessing that wherever we were going, my dad was trying to show off his wealth.

You see my father is one of those men that is egotistical jerk that has a shit load of pride. No matter what he does to my mum or I, he is a different person in front of his friends and colleagues. I hated him but no way in hell would I leave my brother or mum with that monster.

Clearing my head of all previous thoughts, I made way to the trunk of the limo. Shoving in both mine and Trent's bags in.

I decided that I was going to listen to music during the car trip. I pulled out my bag when a thin white piece of folded paper fluttered to the ground. Bending down I picked up what seemed to be a note. I didn't mean to be nosey, and go through other people's personal belongings, but really, whose can it be other than my own family's.

Turning the thin paper over I saw 'Cindy' written in large bold letters. It looked to be my father's writing but I couldn't be too sure. Being my curious self I started to open the suspicious note-

"What are you doing back there?" I hear a gruff voice roar from in the car. 

Dad. I totally forgot about them waiting for me, in the limo. This is what happens when I get distracted.

"Uhh...uhm...Coming..." I stuttered out, before I could get busted. I shoved the small note into my back pocket, making sure it wasn't visible I'll have to read it later. I  retrieved my IPod and headphones quickly. I threw my bag back into the trunk, where the rest of the luggage lay and entered the limo.

"Sorry had to get my IPod" I scowled, moving closer to Trent and my mum. I could feel my father's gaze burning holes in the side of my head and it was sending unpleasant chills down my spine. I was frightened but over the years I had grown to stay strong and not show my emotions, because honestly, it wasn't worth it.

After an hour of driving I couldn't stand the sound of the loud snoring, coming from my father. Only then did I realise that I actually got my IPod from my bag at the beginning of the trip.

I slipped one headphone in before an idea popped into mind "Wanna listen to some music with me Trent?" I whispered quietly in my brothers ear, careful not disturb my father's beauty sleep.

My brother nodded his head eagerly and began to bob his little head to the beat of the song and it wasn't long before I joined in with him. It was catchy you can't blame us. 

I watched outside the tinted windows, as each tree and car zoomed past. We were going at an extremely fast speed but strangely enough I was actually enjoying listening to music while staring out the window. As I watched everything fly past I thought back to before everything happened and I had a loving, caring and happy family.

We used to have pizza Wednesdays and we would play board games while devouring our favourite pizza. We used to have so much fun and now I hardly ever remember those days. Sometimes I wish those memories were the ones I automatically thought of when someone asked me about my family.

But sadly they aren't the things that stay imprinted in my mind. It's all the bad things my dad has done to both my mum and I. I hated that my mum did absolutely nothing. She used to say that if he 'ever did it again' she would tell someone, anyone, but as you can see that hasn't exactly happened.

A soft tap on my shoulder brought me back to reality. I looked to my left to see that Trent had fallen fast asleep on my shoulder. I felt bad for Trent as well, he had it hard. He was so young, with parents that didn't really care about him, that's what I am here for though, Right? To protect, care and love him when they don't?

I sometimes wonder whether we are simply following predetermined pathways. Or whether we can slowly but surely shape our own pathways

My vision started to get blurry as I was thinking, but I stopped myself right before any unshed tears came pouring out of my eyes. I was tired and helpless and needed sleep, so I slowly and gradually let my eyes flutter shut and fell into a deep dreaming sleep.

~~~~~

It didn't feel like long before I was woken by my little brother.

"Skyyy, wakey wakey eggs and backey. We are here" I heard my little brother yell in my ear, a little too loudly may I add.

"Okay, okay" I muttered, waking up. 

Opening my eyes I was faced with a blinding light, causing me to blink a couple of times to clear my vision. Once I could see again, my mouth dropped. The door of the limo was wide open and there was a huge white house in front of me. I could hardly believe my eyes, there was huge house with white pillars and a matching pearl white porch, with high rise balconies for each set of large windows.

I blinked again and again and once more for good measure, trying to snap back to reality but I guess I am in it.

"Ha ... I see you like it." I heard my father say triumphantly, from the right side of me as I made my way out of the car. I didn't like it not one bit. Sure our old house was big, still not as large as this one. I mean honestly Trent and I are the only ones that live in it besides the staff my father hires so there is no use in having such a large home, if you could call it that. Mum and Dad being constantly out or caged in their rooms made a humongous house seem pointless. 

I shook my head "It's terrible" I spat out distastefully.

"Oh for fucks sake little whore, you never fucking appreciate anything" he whispered through his teeth, making sure no one close by heard.

It hurt you know, when my own dad spoke to me in that manner. However, quite frankly it didn't bother me as much anymore, like it used. When he first started speaking to me like that it cut deep and I would cry myself to sleep on most occasions, but thankfully I learnt to get a hold of myself.

Smiling, I walked straight passed him and round to the trunk. I collected my brother and I's bags and walked towards the house. As I was walking by I saw my father's large hand gripping firmly on my mother's ass. I turned away in disgust and continued walking.

I don't understand how she can act so normal and calm about this.

Sighing, I made my way through the large double door entrance of the house. My breath hitched in my throat at the sight that was in front of me. There was a f*cking foyer! I mean come on it's a house not a bloody hotel. It was beautiful but as anybody could be bothered cleaning this house.

Oh, wait your dad has money remember. He will probably hire someone to clean.

At this point my blood was boiling and if you are wondering, no I am not crazy. I am just mad that my father can waste his money on things that aren't necessary. Sure he pays for school, but don't you worry, he already spoke to me about college and how it would all go down. I would have to pay my own way through damn collage because I was old enough to take care of myself.

Breathe in, Breathe out Sky.

I breathed in and out a couple of times before I could compose myself. 

I decided that I wanted to get first pick of my room. I walked up the large, blue carpeted staircase and came to a stop at the top where the other side of the staircase joined. I padded my way over and looked through each and every room.

Half an hour later I had inspected all of the rooms scattered around the mansion. There was a total of 6 bedrooms, each one was huge not including the built in wardrobes or the bathrooms. I had decided that I wanted the last room to the right.

The room was perfect. It was the smallest of all the rooms, even though it still had its own walk in wardrobe and bathroom. There was enough room for three people to sleep here, but I guess thats good. I could have all my friends over for sleep overs.

Ha, Ha. I laughed dryly.

What friends? You had none at your old school, what makes you think you will now?

Shut up conscious. Sometimes I really hated thinking, because I hated myself more than anyone did. I was my own enemy and that is something I still haven't grasped how to control.

Sighing, I dropped my bags into my room and jumped on the mattress of my bed. Just when I hit the bed, I felt something jabbing into my ass. I felt my back pocket, only for my hand to come into contact with my mobile. I pulled it out and turned it on to see that I had seventeen missed calls and text messages from Chastity.

Holy shit! I totally forgot about telling Chas.

I quickly typed away at my phone sending a text message to Chas, briefly filling her in on the situation. I couldn't be bothered calling her at the moment, so texting her seemed the most appropriate thing to do. I will call her later on, because right now all I need is some rest and time to unpack.

After I sent the text to Chas, I began unpacking my things into my walk in wardrobe and my own bathroom.

I was happy to finally get away from my mum and so called father, so I had time to think while I was unpacking all my things. Mum didn't deserve any of this, yet she let herself go through it.

This will sound strange but I feel bad for my father though, purely because he has no one who actually loves him. I mean seriously who would love a monster like him. I know that my mum says she loves him and uses it as an excuse to stay but I don' believe it.

As I hung the last piece of clothing in my wardrobe, I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked while walking towards the door.

"Me, Trent" My little brother whispered. I wasn't sure why he was whispering but I let him in.

"What's up?' I asked Trent when the door was securely shut and it was 'safe' to speak aloud. I chuckled slightly as my brother glared at me.

"Shh, I am hiding" I looked at my brother curiously. Who in the world is he hiding from?

"Hiding?" I questioned more than confused.

"Yes. Mummy and me are playing hides and seeks" A toothy grinned made its way on his face. I stood there shocked. This is my mum we are talking about. Depressed and defenseless. 

Maybe, just maybe she is trying to mend her relationship with her children.

That thought was quickly wiped away when the door to my room burst open. My mum waltzed in with a huge smile, quite similar to the one I have. She ran towards Trent and grabbed him screaming "Gotcha".

Mum and Trent both began laughing loudly, like it was something they did every day. I was stood like a statue still not moving. Were they both fucking shitting me! I know my mum wasn't that bad, but she had never done anything about my father abusing her let alone when I got involved. I know that Trent missed her as much as I did, but is he seriously going to just let her come straight back into our lives.

Not that she ever physically left.

Rolling my eyes, I moved past them. Just as I thought I would go unnoticed I heard my mother speak.

"Sky, you have school tomorrow. I will be dropping you off" I stopped breathing for a few moments. This was all to much to process.

Firstly, my mum is back to her smiling, playful self and now all of a sudden she is taking me to school. What about Trent huh? Who is taking him to school, making him lunch or making sure he arrived home safely.

Oh hell no. She would have to work harder than that!

"What about Trent?" My voice laced with anger, while I pointed at my still smiling brother. I wasn't in the mood and I just wanted some time alone.

"I am taking him to school after, I drop you off" She smiled, she actually freaking smiled.

I didn't want to do this right now so I made up a terrible excuse "Well I better go out and buy some things for school" I spoke smoothly, keeping my cool. I don't know why exactly I was so angry at the moment but I just couldn't trust my mum with either Trent or my own safety.

I turned on my heels and made my way down the hall to the stairs without my phone or money. I knew my mum would catch on but I just needed everyone to shut up and let me fucking breathe.

Before anyone could interrupt me or anything could happen, I ran down the stairs and straight through the front door. I had no clue where I was running, but I ran and ran.

I don't know how long I had been running for, but it was getting dark and I was lost. I didn't have my mobile because I left that at home and no money either to contact my mum.

I was breathing heavily now and I was beginning to get cold. I looked around trying to find a shop open but everything was shut. However something came into view that made me grin.

On my right there was a small park. The bright street lamp shone over the bright yellow slide, and green see-saw. I walked closer towards the small park, when a green tunnel as well as a silver pole also came into view. My grin widened even more at the magical sight.

As a kid I always loved going to parks, but I never really had the time to go, besides when I had to pick Trent up from there on a bad day. I sighed and waltzed over to the black swings in the corner and sat. I started swinging and got high with each push. I was enjoying myself until it began raining.

Groaning I ran off the swing and under the cover of a small shop. I slumped down on the pavement and stared as the rain got heavier and began pelting down hard. Now how in the world was I going to get home?

I couldn't be bothered with all this thinking.

"Excuse me, are you losts?" A small voice squeaked out. My head jolted back, causing me to hit my head hard against the brick wall "Oh I am so sorry, dids I frightens you?" The sweet voice asked again. It seemed to be coming from a little girl. She looked to be about Trent's age. She was so cute, with bright ocean blue eyes, and long blond hair. What was she doing out on the street on her own?

I glanced at her, then to the ground and back to the small girl again. This time my gaze remained on her, I am sure by now I was showing the confusion and concern that I was feeling.

The little girl ignored my worried look and turned around yelling "Mummy, mummy. Look this pretty girl is lost" I stared at her dumb founded. Was she serious? Me pretty? No Sky you're not, you know that.

Shaking my head of all my silly thoughts, a tall woman appeared from the darkness. She was beautiful, with tanned skin short blond hair and eyes just like her daughter. Honestly I was jealous. They seemed to be really happy and here I was sitting in the middle of nowhere, with no clue of where I was.

"Missy, how many times have I told you? No running off on our walks" The mother asked chuckling slightly, a smile plastered on her face.

The little girl moved closer to her mother and tugged on her shirt "Mummy, this pretty girwl is lost" she said sadly ignoring her mothers previous comment. Even though I had no idea who this little girl was, I knew she would be the type to ignore people when she wanted to. I giggled quietly to myself, only making the little girls mum turn to face me.

"Oh darling are you lost?" She asked concern taking over her features. I simply nodded, trembling "You are trembling, you must be freezing. How long have you been out here for?" She asked all in a haste.

This time I spoke quietly "I just moved here. I haven't got my phone to call my parents I left it at home" The lady stared at me in thought.

"Where do you live?"Oh fuck! I don't know what the hell the address to my house was. I think the little girls mum knew that I was going to say no because of what she asked me next "I may know the name of your parents" She said hopefully.

I highly doubted that she would know my parents but I still told her "Miranda and Jacob Evans" I replied still trembling.

A smile appeared on her face "Ohh yes they are lovely people. You live next door to me." Her smile only grew. I bet if she really knew what my father did she wouldn't have that same reaction. I felt like telling her but I bearly knew her and my father would most definitely kill me.

"Can she come home wif us mummy, plwease" The little asked slurring her words the way Trent did, making me giggling.

"Of course she can" Her mother smiled, holding her hand out to help me up. I took her offer and placed my hand in the little girls mother's and jumped up. "What's your name dear?" She turned to me and asked, as we walked to what I am assuming is their car.

"Skylar" I answered her softly. I don't know why I was acting all shy but I think it was just the cold getting to me.

"I am Lillian and my daughter here is called Promise" I smiled and nodded. Wow, they both had really beautiful names. I wish my name had that uniqueness.

Shut up Sky, you are feeling sorry for yourself.

It's true I was feeling sorry for myself and I hated it, but I couldn't help it. Without another word we walked down the unfamiliar streets, made it to a black limo with its headlights shining brightly. What was with people and limo's lately.

Promise got into the back of the car, while Lillian went to the front with the driver and I stood outside the limo waiting. Don't ask what I was waiting for because I have no clue.

"Get in qwuickly" Promise spoke up, pulling me back into reality.

"Okay" I smiled and hopped into the car.

For the rest of the car ride home, Promise spoke to me all about her brother and mum. She reminded me so much of Trent it was crazy. She went on and on about how special and amazing her brother was, although she never mentioned his name, but I can't forget that he was a 'hero' her words, not mine. She made me laugh, not many people can do that except for Trent and Chastity.

Within twenty minutes the limo had pulled up at my new house. Promise was still talking, when her mother's head popped out of the window separating the front and the back of the limo "Nice meeting you darling, come over anytime. Tell your parents they can come as well" She smiled sweetly before rolling the window back up.

"Bye" I whispered, since she couldn't hear me anyway. I glanced at Promise who was still talking, totally oblivious that the car had stopped. I started laughing, only then did she stop talking "Why are you lauwghing" She asked confusion spread over her facial features.

"I have to go" I replied

Sadness crossed over her confused features. I felt bad for her she seemed so happy yet she changed so quickly "Will you visit me?" She asked with hope. To be honest I had no idea if I was ever going to see her again, but I couldn't crush Promise's heart.

"Sure, soon" I smiled widely, before I exited the car waving. I walked up the drive way, the limo shortly disappearing out of my view.

Fuck now to face the devil. My fucking father!

I knocked on the door and just my luck guess who opened the door...

*********

Hey everyone :) How are you all going?

So here is the first Chapter, I hope it was better and longer than the prologue but yeah. I know that it is starting off kind of slow but don't worry I am working on it.

Share, vote and comment. Whatever you want ;)

IMAGINE_HUNTER xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 264 35
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
3.1K 57 24
"What are you trying to say?" I asked, looking over at him. A small smile playing on my lips. "I'm trying to say that you are perfect the way you are...
8.7K 366 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
375K 14.9K 35
Tori Anderson is the typical shy, nerdy seventeen year old. After her parents died, she's been living in a foster home with her foster mom and the o...