Fairy Tail x Reader

By deadpoolxxlux

A safe place to be yourself and fall in love with your favorite characters!!! I will not judge, you will no... More

authors note
Gray x Reader ~ Scars
Natsu x Reader ~ Coma
Loke x Reader ~ Acceptance
Cobra x Reader ~ Connected
~Rogue x Reader x Sting~
I Choose Sting~
I Choose Rouge~
Jellal x Reader ~ Faithful
Laxus x Reader ~ Mistakes
Loke x Reader ~ Celestial Spirit?
Gray x Reader ~ Love of Art
Jackal x Reader ~ Wait For Me
Natsu x Reader ~ Reunion
Gajeel x Reader ~ People Change but Love Doesn't
Mard Geer x Reader ~ Movie Night
Rogue x Reader ~ Crazy, Stupid Love
Natsu x Reader - Soccer Boy
Cobra x Reader - Bullies
Bickslow x Reader - Misconception...
Edolas!Natsu x Reader - Confidence
Romeo x Reader ~ Time
Sting x Reader - Hatred
Rogue x Reader - Wasn't Meant to Be
Lyon x Reader - Oblivious
Gajeel x Reader - Alone
Zeref x Reader - The Beauty in Destruction
Dad!Gray x Mom!Reader - Love Story
Natsu x Reader x Sting
Natsu Ending - Appreciation
Sting Ending - I'm Sorry
Loke x Reader - Trails
Laxus x Reader - It Was Always You
Cobra x Reader - Drug
Gray x Reader - Thank you
Dragon Slayer's x Reader - Mating Season
Laxus Ending - Perfectly Imperfect
Rogue Ending - In Each Other's Presence
Gajeel Ending - Something Real
Natsu Ending - I'm Sure
Gray x Reader - A Letter to You
Zeref x Reader - Feared
Natsu x Reader - Soulmate
Cobra x Reader - Drug PT. 2
Lyon x Reader - The Love in Hate
Sting x Reader - Protection
Natsu x Reader - Departure
Sting x Reader - Lingering Eyes

Sting Ending - I'm Not Sure

7.1K 231 18
By deadpoolxxlux

"So, all I have to do is choose one?" You asked.

"(Y/n), you aren't possibly thinking of actually doing that, right?" Lucy gasped.

"It's the only way guys, to making it easier. I have to choose."

It was the day after and you still hadn't come to an answer. Well you did have one, but you ignored it, it wasn't your real choice, it couldn't be. Sting? You asked yourself as you sat in the safe house, a book in your hand but you weren't reading it. The answer had come to you in the middle of the night as you played out your future with every one of the. And somehow in the mist of it all Sting stuck out the most. And to be honest it scared you.

You didn't know Sting, but that was why he was appealing. You knew Natsu, Gajeel and Laxus and Rogue was boring. But Sting, he was a new adventure, and also really good looking. It seemed like a win-win situation.

"Have you thought of someone?" Lucy asked, knocking you out of your thoughts.

"No, okay! I haven't!" You were frustrated beyond belief. Lucy was taken back by your response.

"I'm sorry." Lucy apologized before leaving you alone. On the other hand, Levy came forward.

"How about we go for a walk, to get some fresh air. Maybe the decisions will come then." You liked her idea. "But (Y/n), you do know that you don't have to choose one, right?" Levy was concern, and the look on all the other girls faces, said the same.

"I know, but I have to and I want to make sure that it's the right one when I do." As you said that, you thought of Sting. You knew he wasn't the right choice, but he was the only one you wanted to choose.

And so, you, along with Levy and Lucy (Erza decided to go to the guild and check up on things) went for a walk. It was a silent walk around Magnolia, Lucy nor Levy had the nerve to speak as they knew it was a difficult time for you. They gave their silent support which you were extremely grateful for. But by the time it was starting to get late and all three of you were tired, you had made no progress, Sting was still the only one you wanted to choose and no amount of convincing that you gave yourself changed that.

You all sat down on the bench in the park that housed the beautiful Magnolia tree that the town was named after. Lucy and Levy were complete exhausted, they both massaged their feet as their shoes laid forgotten on the ground in front of them. You were in the same state but didn't do anything about it, your mind was too occupied at the moment.

"Tell me you chose someone, I can't be doing this every day. My legs are a lot shorter than the rest of you!" Levy expressed her exasperation. If your mind hadn't been stressed, you would have laughed. But you didn't, you didn't make any noise at all. Levy stared at you expectantly. "Don't tell me you haven't! (Y/n) I'm tiny! Please don't make me walk!"

"It was your idea." Lucy added and Levy gave her a glare before they both turned back to you as you sighed. You looked up at the sky before just telling them.

"Sting."

"Huh?" Lucy and Levy both said at the same time.

"I choose Sting, or at least that's what my brain is telling me. I've spent the entire day trying to get it to stop. But it won't." The two-girl's concern grew.

"But (Y/n), you don't know Sting." Levy pointed out.

"I know, but I think that's why I want him." The three of you fell into a silence that was surprisingly comfortable.

"I have an idea!" Lucy exclaimed and you, along with Levy, turned your eyes to her. "You should go see him, see how things go and all that. If you really do want to be with him, you'll know, and same goes the other way."

"So, what, we go and we stand in front of each other while you guys just watch? Yeah, that'll be real helpful." You replied sarcastically and Levy and Lucy looked at each other before nodding. Lucy placed a hand on your knee.

"We won't. We trust you to do the right thing. We'll take you there and then leave. Just promise me that what you do won't be because of the hormones but because of what you feel in there." Lucy pointed to your heart and you nodded, your eyes began to water.

"Don't cry!" Levy screamed before wrapping her little arms around you, Lucy following suit. The tears fully escaped your eyes as you returned the gesture.

"Thank you for everything." You said as the girls pulled away, their own tears in their eyes.

"Anytime." Levy said while Lucy nodded. The three of you hugged once more before you decided to get up and find Sting.

...

Sting was in his hotel room, or at least that's what Erza told you. She was more than lenient to letting you see him but Lucy was really good a convincing her; there might have been a strawberry cake involved but you weren't sure. You were outside of the hotel building, Lucy on your left and Levy on your right, each of their hand rested on your shoulder.

"Go on now." Levy said, gesturing to the door. But you didn't move.

"Everything's going to be fine. Remember what Levy said to you at the library, if you really need to, run." You laughed at that before you shook them off of you. You turned your back to the building and looked at the two girls.

"Again, I'm thankful for everything you've done for me." You smiled at them, genuinely.

"It's fine, now go!" Lucy shouted while Levy giggled. You nodded your head before you walked into the building. You walked up to the front desk and asked where Sting's room was. It was close to the one you previously had there, no wonder Sting found you so easily.

You ascended the stairs and came to floor three, you didn't have to walk for long, his room was the third on the left. You stood outside his door and just tried to regulate your heavy heart. You were a bit too nervous for your liking. You must have stood outside of his room for a good five minutes before you finally got the nerve to knock on his door.

Knock, Knock.

You heard heavy footsteps that made the noise that you could only link with the word, resistance. Clearly Sting did not want to move from whatever position he was previously in. And the expression he held when you first saw him proved your previous thought. But once he saw you, his face changed into a look of surprise.

"(Y/n)?!"

"Hey... May I come in?" You asked, your voice slightly shaken by the nerves. Sting also appeared to be nervous as well as he nodded his head sheepishly and moved out of the way. The hotel room was just like yours, only extremely messy and out of order. You felt bad for whoever had to clean it.

"Sorry, about the mess I didn't know you were coming." Sting was embarrassed as he scratched the back of his head just like how Natsu does. But you saw a little detail that was different. When Sting was embarrassed he couldn't look you straight in the eyes. It was a new discovery, something that brought your heart rate up.

The room was messy, but it made sense. The room represented who he was, which you had yet to find out. So, you were glad he hadn't cleaned up. You shook your head to give him a response and just stood in each other's presences. It wasn't like with Rogue, it wasn't comfortable, it was awkward.

You didn't know what to do, he didn't know what to do. Yet somehow your hormones knew what to do.

You snaked over to him, moved with precision and a slither as you navigated your way through the mess until you stood directly in front of him. It was at test. He didn't touch you even though you knew your scent must have been driving him as crazy as his scent was driving you.

You had enough, you didn't dare wait for him.

You connected your lips with his. Your hands cupped his face in an effort to bring him closer. There was no response from the shocked blonde boy in front of you, and frankly, you didn't care and neither did your hormones. You continued.

Sting's hands started to move before they placed themselves on top of yours. You grew even more excited with the thought of him kissing back, meeting you at your high. But, with his hands on yours, he pushed you away. He stepped back, creating a distance between the two of you and let go of your hands. You were completely removed of his touch.

"What are you doing?" Sting asked, his loyal side appearing crystal clear. You had asked him not to touch you, but now you were touching him.

"It doesn't matter." You stocked forward, your body moved on its own. "This is what I want." And surprisingly it was.

Sting was easy to convince and sooner wrapped his arms around you and slammed his lips onto yours. It was better than you had anticipated, his lips on yours. The kiss was heated and you moved quickly. After only a few seconds you found yourself on the bed, him on top of you and nothing told you to stop.

...

You didn't want to get up and neither did your body. Something felt different, though it was too early to investigate. So, you remained how you were, under the covers you didn't recognize by touch. Something shifted beside you, that caused something along the side of your waist to move as well. It was an arm, there was someone besides you. You turned your head cautiously, not enough to create sound or movement in the bed, but enough see what was next to you.

It was Sting

Oh.

Oh.....

Oh no!

You bolted up right without thinking, then quickly brought up the sheet to cover yourself, causing Sting beside you to lose some cover as well. He was naked and so were you. You didn't know how to process the situation.

"What...?" Sting's voice was in a slur, but that didn't stop the gravel of his morning voice from appearing. You gasped as he moved to look at you, you covered yourself more, so that there wasn't any way he could see your body.

Sting's eyes grew to the size of golf balls before he began a fit of apologizes that you had ignored. But one stuck out.

"You wanted me to, that what's you said." Sting's voice was strained.

What you feared the most came true. The hormones took over. You did something that you knew was stupid.

Your hand shot up to your neck and you felt it, he had marked you. It was over, there was no escape now. You had made your decision, no backing out now.

"(Y/n) what's wrong, please tell me! You're scaring me." Sting sound pathetic. He was sitting up just like you, but looked at you with gloomy eyes. He had no idea what was going on.

"You did it, you actually did it." You said more to yourself than you did to him.

"Did what, what did I do? Rape?! No, you wanted me to, I swear!" Sting must have felt worse than you did.

"You marked me."

"Marked you? What does that mean?" Sting asked. You finally looked at him and he looked worse than he sounded. A pain of guilt hit you in your chest.

"It means that last night, you marked me. We're stuck together, forever. We're each other's mate. I-I don't know what to do..." Tears threatened to spill out of your eyes by the end. Sting was alarmed and quickly came to comfort you. At the moment, you didn't end up caring. You cried into his chest.

"It's okay, I'll take care of you, I swear." Sting was so thoughtful and caring, something you didn't know. The same rise in heart beat that happened last night happened again. "I-I, if you don't want to be with me, I'll ask Levy she'll know. There has to be a way to remove the mark. I'm so sorry..."

You moved so that you looked at him, straight into his blue eyes.

"Stop. I. Like. You." You told him.

"Then, why were you...?" Sting didn't know what to ask.

"I was scared for the future. I don't know you, but that why..." You looked away, Sting placed a hand on your cheek and made you look back at him.

"But that's why, what? Tell me." You smiled.

"But that's why I want you." Sting returned the smile and placed his lips on yours. You didn't know if the relationship with Sting would work out, but right then and there, you didn't care.

...

"Sting!" You called as you entered his office. You decided to visit the guild today, usually you would stay home and just relax. Only six months ago, had you moved in with, at the time your boyfriend, right now, your fiancé.

"Babe, what is it?" Sting asked as he sat up from his desk and all the paper work that Sabertooth had gotten from the Magic Council. He rushed over to you and placed a kiss on your lips, one you gratefully returned. You were holding something very exciting behind you.

"Well I just couldn't wait to tell you." You showed him the test that was hidden behind your back. It was a pregnancy test and the two bars told you that it was positive.

"You're pregnant?!" Sting asked, his smile brighter than you've ever seen. You nodded you head, with a smile and tears in your eyes. Sting wrapped his arms around your waist and picked you up. He spun you around excitedly. "We're going to have a mini-(Y/n)!"

"I'm willing to bet that it'll be a mini-Sting." You challenged.

"Oh, it's on." Sting told you as he put you down and locked your lips with his. You pulled away.

"Loser has to do the laundry for three months." You decided. Sting gave you a competitive smile.

"Deal." He shook your hand. "But you better know that I never lose."

"Except to Natsu... oh, don't forget the time Mardgeer kicked your butt." You smirked.

"Oi! I can't have our child hearing that!" Sting shouted before he put his hands on you and attacked you, tickling all over. The war broke out.

At first you weren't sure if it would work out, but now there were no fear what so ever. Everything was perfect and you knew it would still be in the years to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.1K 22
{Completed} Laxus and you are finally on the right track with your relationship! Life with him and your daughter Aiko couldn't be better. But, threat...
22.6K 255 15
Y/N = Your name L/N = Last Name H/C = Hair Color E/C = Eye Color ⚠️Contains The Following⚠️ •Sexual Themes & Depiction •Strong & Vulgar language •Us...
357K 12.1K 106
៚ · 🫧 | 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄́ 𝐃𝐔𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 ❪빛❫ ¹ ⤷ ❛ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟 𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 ...
43.8K 1.1K 21
{Completed} The biggest battle of Fairy Tail is coming and you have to be prepared for anything. Now that you have two beautiful twin girls Kyra and...