Precious (Justin Bieber as Ja...

Von jerry_imagines

"YOU DON'T OWN ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, pushing him away. He violent pinned me back against th... Mehr

*Before you read*
Chapter 1. - Views of love
Chapter 2. - Gabriel Edwards
Chapter 3. - The Sweet Smell Of Girls
Chapter 4. - Call me Jason
Chapter 5. - Take care
Chapter 6. - Are you scared yet?
Chapter 7 - Every time we touch
Chapter 8 - Don't hurt her
Chapter 9 - Who the hell are you?
Chapter 10 - Quick and Silent
Chapter 11 - Despair is a killer
Chapter 12 - The Music Box
Chapter 13 - A classic mistake
Chapter 14 - Bad
Chapter 15 - Bring me back
Chapter 16 - Chances & Choices
Chapter 17 - Black Lies
Chapter 18 - Differences
Chapter 19 - Unexpected
Chapter 20 - Hidden pain
Chapter 21 (again) - Grown up stuff
Chapter 23 - I need to know
Chapter 24 - He's going to take her
Chapter 25 - How to fake a first impression
Chapter 26 - Challenged
Chapter 27 - A familiar stranger
Chapter 28 - I hate you, Jason McCann
Chapter 29 - Innocence
Chapter 30 - The four directions
Chapter 31 - Love & Lust
Chapter 32 - I'll always protect her
Chapter 33 - Puppeteer
Chapter 34 - Fuck stubbornness
Chapter 35 - Dirty Money
Chapter 36 - Coincidence
Chapter 37 - Dishonest
Chapter 38 - I can't do this
Chapter 39 - Every act has a consequence
Chapter 40 - The Plan
Chapter 41 - Injured
Chapter 42 - Goodbye my lover
Chapter 43 - Lost
Chapter 44 - Revenge
Chapter 45 - One last time
Chapter 46 - An uncertain feeling
Chapter 47 - Idalie's secret
Chapter 48 - Precious
A Special Thanks To

Chapter 22 - The hunt for Aphrodite

166K 2.9K 2.4K
Von jerry_imagines

Hey babes, I've noticed some of you thought Precious was closed, 'cause I haven't updated for a while. But DON'T worry. I've just been VERY busy with my exams, but my grades were so goood, because I've been studying so hard! So stay tuned for Precious, 'cause it's not even near the end! -Jerry_Imagines

When we had eaten breakfast, and got dressed, we went out to Jason's car. It had been kind of difficult to get rid of my parents. At first I thought they weren’t home, but when I went into the kitchen, my mother suddenly just stood there. She said that they were going out shopping, and that they would take Emily with them. I just stood there and slowly nodded, concerned that they might had heard Jason and me. As they were leaving, I shouted to my mother that I would take the mall with Emma, ​​and wasn’t home before afternoon. I felt bad lying to her, but hey. Did it really matter which person, I in reality was going to the mall with? Then why didn’t you just told truth? Because then my mother would begin to ask questions about who he was, and so on.

"Do we have everything with us?” Jason asked with a groan, as he sat in the car.

I sighed and looked, for safety 's sake, once more down into my handbag. My wallet and phone were still in, so we wouldn’t be totally screwed

"Yeah, I think so.” I sighed and put the light brown handbag down on the floor.

"What's wrong babe?” Jason asked worried and tilted his head.

"Huh?” He continued, and lifted my chin up.

I annoyed moved my head away. He always did that. Lifted up my chin, forcing me to look him into his eyes.

"I just feel bad, ‘cause I constantly have to lie to my parents,” I said strained, and looked –by my own choice- into his eyes.

"I look forward to till you’ll meet them on Tuesday. Then we don’t have to keep it a secret anymore,” I sighed, and bit my lower lip.

With a deep sigh, Jason put his hands on the wheel and started the car. He wouldn’t talk about it. He was nervous. Nervous about meeting my parents, nervous to try something new and scary. But that he can’t walk around like that for the rest of his live.

"Are you nervous?” I faintly smiled, and leaned back in the seat, as we drove down the road, in the direction towards the center.

"Nervous about what?" He replied confidently, although it wasn’t very convincing.

"That there aren’t any vacant parking lots at the mall? No, about meet my parents, of course!” I giggled, and slightly shook my head.

"Not really,” He said, shaking his head.

"Liar.” I tittered.

He looked at me, like I was stupid.

"Jason, it’s totally naturally to be nervous about meeting new people! Especially when it’s your girlfriend’s parents.” I exclaimed with a laugh.

"But I'm not," he snarled.

I was quite frightened. I know that Jason most of all, just wanted to say ' I don’t like when you expose me, like I have a problem with being with other people,' or something like that. But he couldn’t. And maybe it was just me who was too stubborn. Maybe. I was just tired of that it was me, who always had to be careful about what I said, because it might pissed him off.

"You're so annoying,” I muttered offended, and leaned my forehead against the car door.

"It’s my actions that are annoying,” Jason smiled and leaned down to kiss my cheek.

"Yes, but oddly enough, it’s you who controls your actions.” I defended myself.

It was stupid, that our conversation had taken this turn. But we were both too stubborn to break the ice. The car ride was long, and I felt bad digging in Jason's relationship with people in general. But on the other hand, I was fed up with always having to feel guilty, because he couldn’t control his temper.

When the car stopped outside the center, and Jason turned off the engine, I sat over on his lap.

"I don’t like when we fight,” I said honestly, and ran my hands down along his chest.

He shook his head.” Neither do I.”

It was December soon, so Jason was wearing a big, black winter jacket that made him look even bigger and kind of scaring. So sexy.

"You know I love you,” I whispered, and put my nose against his. It was easier to whisper it.

"And my parents will too.”

"I'm pretty sure that 'Toys R Us' is just around the corner.” I said, even though I was 100 % sure. I had been in that shop hundreds of times with Emily. Jason had an arm around my waist and wouldn’t stop kissing my hair. He was euphoric, almost horny, after our make-out session in the car. But I got horny too, when I thought back at it. His tongue inside my mouth and my hand playing with his dark brown hair.

"Okay, let me see,” I said thoughtfully.

"The dolls are in that direction.” I said, nodding to myself, and started walking in the direction of the girls department.

Suddenly Jason's behavior changed. He went from horny and silly, to quiet and observant.

"Jasey are you okay?” I asked him quietly, and stroked his cheek when we were looking at some Barbie dolls. Or what was supposed to look like Barbie doll.

"Yes, it's just... weird to be here.” he sighed, and let his gaze slide down the countless dolls, though his thoughts were somewhere else.

"Is it something you want to talk about?” I said gently, and kissed his cheek. He had to bend his head slightly down before I could reach his cheek.

"Toys and playgrounds... it like, has to be a part of every child upbringing. But when you live in orphanages, and your parents never took you out... Then it's just strange to be here. As if all this stuff,” he said and threw her arms in the air. ”Is something I never got to try.”

I nodded in understanding, and surprised by his openness.

If another person had told me this, I would probably try to say something supporting. But this wasn’t another person. This was Jason. And I knew, that when he opened up, you would have to leave it like that for a while. He didn’t want a supportive speech. He just wanted someone who would listen.

"You might want to go over and look at some of Lego?” I tried carefully with a smile, to ease the atmosphere.

He smiled smarmy to me and put his arms around me.

"It is okay. ‘Cause now I’ve got my very own, unused playground and toy.” He whispered and literally slid his finger over where my clitoris is.

I gasped in fright and surprise.

"Is there anything I can help you with?” A little bright voice sounded somewhere behind us. I quickly pushed Jason away, and hoped she hadn’t seen it.

"Uhm yes, hi. We're looking for a Barbie called, uhm, Aphrodite, I think.” I said kind of confused and tried to remember back when Emily, had told me about the doll. But it was difficult, with Jason's muffled laughter in the background and a red-haired clerk who was standing a little too close.

"Let me see,” she said, and pushed us a little aside, to get a better view of all the dolls.

Jason smacked my butt when the clerk stood squinting, trying to spot the doll.

I looked annoyed at him. He sent me a smirk in return.

"No, she isn’t here, but I can check the warehouse if you want me too?” She said with a smile, and I thought that she probably was referring to the doll.

"Yes, please.” I said, returning her smile.

She nodded and went wriggling with her ​​wide hips, down the hall and disappeared behind a door that read ”EMPLOYEES ONLY”.

"You're so... grrr !” I snarled at Jason, and hit Jason in the chest.

"Grrrr.” Jason imitated me, and showed his teeth. However, in a much more sexual way than I had done it.

I shook my head, and let my eyes slide down over the Barbie dolls. My eye were caught by a Barbie with curled blonde hair and a pink ballerina dress. It made ​​me think of the entrance examinations for Poinsettia. I got a pain in my stomach, thinking about it. To say I was nervous would be a sin. Maybe I wasn’t good enough? What if I made a fool of myself?

"What are you staring at?” Jason said, and cut off my negative thought flow.

"The ballerina Barbie.” I muttered, and looked at the doll's dress that was filled with glitter and pearls.

"It's tomorrow I'm going to auditions. You know, for the show.” I sighed, and looked at the price tag. 25 Euro. God, 25 Euro for a piece of plastic?

"Don’t worry. They can’t make a show without you,” Jason said supportive, and spun around. I lightly blushed and grinned down to the floor.

Smiling, he lifted my chin up and kissed me. I rested my hands on his hips, and closed his eyes.

"Here it is-“

Jesus Christ, why did she keep ruining our intense moments!?

“Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with.” Sounded the familiar voice of the red-haired clerk.

I thanked her for her help, and took the doll.

It had long blond hair and a long blue dress. Just as Emily had described it. ‘Cause she had really described it detailed.

"Good, let’s pay for it.” I smiled to Jason and pulled him with me to the checkout.

"Well,” I said relieved to get the purchase of Emily's gift done, when we stepped out from the toy store. Or well, when I stepped out of it.

"Are there any places you want to go Jas -” I stopped in the middle of my sentence when I discovered Jason wasn’t beside me anymore.

" Jason?” I said confused and turned around myself. Where on earth was he?

"Halloooo! Christine!” Jason yelled and waved to me.

You have to be kidding.

Jason had jumped into the ball room, that was filled with colorful plastic balls.

"Jason come out of there!”I whispered, and looked if there was a clerk near.

"Then come and get me.” Jason laughed and dived down into balls. 19 year old? I’m not gonna buy that one.

With quick steps I went back into the toy store and over to the ball room.

"Jason!”

"Yes?” He replied flippant with a grin on his lips.

"No seriously, come on Jason.” I sighed but couldn’t help but giggle of how he was laying there, floating around in all the plastic balls.

"Come and kiss me. Then I’ll might follow you,” Jason smiled, making the kissing mouth aka duckface.

"You might will?” I said and shook my head.

He stared back at me challenging.

"No, no, no. I am simply not going in there!” I said determined. I had once been in there with Emily and then Kayne and Isabelle, from the school, had seen me.

"Well, then you’ll have to wait for a while.” Jason smiled stubbornly.

I stared furiously at him.

"Oh your piece of shit Jason.” I sighed, and stepped down into all the balls.

"Kiss the piece of shit shit.” Jason giggled and stretched his head up.

I kissed him quickly, and looked around to see if there were any nearby.

"One more.” Jason whispered, and pulled me down to him.

"Jason!” I squealed, and fell down on top of him.

Jason laughed and rolled us around, so he was on top. He smiled down at me. His eyes shone like stars. I smiled back at him and stroked his cheek. Arh, I’m so weak for this guy.

He bent down and kissed my nose, and kissed the skin between the lips and nose –that I don’t think has a name- and then finally, my lips.

"No sex in the playroom, thank you.” A familiar voice sounded. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN?! I quickly pushed Jason away, and saw the little red-haired clerk.

"Um, yes, we were on our way out anyway...” I coughed, and pulled Jason with me out the ball room and out of the store.

Half choked in laughter, we ran away from the store.

I ran a hand through my hair and shook my head, still with a big smile on my lips.

"Hey, take a look at this." Jason said unusually quiet, and stopped up in front of a tattoo shop.

"I’ve got some of my tattoos made in here.” He smiled proudly.

"Does it hurt?” I asked curiously. I had once asked my parents if I could have ​​a tattoo, but my father had said that if I was going to have tattoos, I could also just become a mailman immediately. Plus, I didn’t quite know what I wanted tattooed. I just wanted to, because my parents didn’t want it. That’s how it is to be 17.

"No, not when you first get used to it.” He said and put his arm around me.

"When did you get your first made?” I asked, leaning my head against his chest.

"On my 16th birthday. The adults at the orphanage went crazy.” He laughed, as we began to walk again.

Finally we came to my favorite place in the mall. In this corner all my favorite stores were: Brandy Melville, Creme Fraiche and Abercrombie & Fitch. Although I loved these stores, I rarely had enough money to actually buy clothes in there. I always ended up going into H&M.

"Can we please go in there?” I asked Jason and pulled him with me into Brandy Melville.

Whether he had said no, he had no choice. We had to go in there.

"Do they fit?” I asked Jason, and dragged the curtain to the test room away. I turned around and looked at my butt in the mirror. They were really tight these jeans.

"Damn, let me see.” Jason muttered, and stood up from the couch that stood in the middle of the Brandy Melville store.

He put his big hands on my butt and squeezed it.

"It feels right,” Jason whispered smarmy into my ear.

"Yeah, they're pretty good,” I confessed and nodded to myself.

"Will you take the black jeans that hang over there? In size small, thank you.” I said to Jason and pulled the curtain from.

A moment later Jason stuck his hand into the dressing room, with a pair of black jeans by hand. He wouldn’t take the chance by dragging the curtain aside, and let other get a glimpse of my half naked body.

I got the pants on and dragged the curtains shut. Jason sat in his usual place in the sofa, staring down at his phone. I turned around in front of the mirror. Did they fit? My question was answered seconds later by a flirty whistle.

At first I thought it was Jason, but discovered to my surprise that it was a strange boy with two friends by his side, who whistled at me. I looked sheepishly at the floor and smiled to myself. The second I dragged the curtain shut, I heard Jason's voice.

"What the fuck do you think you’re doing?" Jason deep voice sounded.

I didn’t know if I should open the curtain. I could see them through the crack from in here.

"Answer me your twat!”

He raised his voice, and pushed the boy in the chest. There was complete silence in the store. It was so uncomfortable, but I was getting used to Jason’s burst of anger.

"Relax man, I didn’t know-”

He hadn’t even finished his sentence, before Jason had pushed him up against the wall. There was a tensed gasp through the store. If I didn’t take action now, the staff would call the guards. But it didn’t seem like Jason was scared of that thought.

Still, with the black jeans on, I flew out of the dressing room and over to Jason. The boy's two friends stood nervously fidgeted beside their friend, and muttered something to Jason; they probably hoped he didn’t heard.

"Jason,” I said quietly and put a hand on his shoulder. I knew, unlike the others, it didn’t take much more before Jason would explode.

"Don’t fucking tell me what to do," Hissed Jason and grabbed the collar of the boy’s jacket.

"Jason, stop, please, baby.” I whispered strained, and looked over my shoulder. The other customers in the store began to act as if they had continued to shop, but in reality all eyes were on us.

"Are you standing, looking at my girl again?” Jason whispered into the boy's ear. He looked about my age. Poor thing.

"Jason, come on!” I said firmly, and pulled him back to the dressing room, where my clothes still laid.

Jason threw the boy on the floor and angrily pushed to his friends as we passed them.

"Sorry," I mouthed to them and hoped Jason didn’t see it.

I pushed him into the dressing room, where he sat on the little chair in the corner. I crossed my arms.

He rubbed his face in his hands, and looked tired up at me.

"What?"

"I was just about to ask you the same thing,” I said grimly.

"Christine dammit, he tried to flirt with you!" Jason exclaimed, and stood up from the chair. He was still furious.

I always thought it would be nice to have a boyfriend who constantly pointed out that you were his. But it was nothing but SO annoying.

"Why are you so jealous?” I said grimly, and raised my eyebrows.

He just stared back at me. I rolled my eyes from him, and took up my own pants off the floor.

"I don’t want to lose you.”

I stopped up in the middle of a move. In one smooth motion, I stood back up me and put my arms around Jason's neck. He looked sad, angry and about to cry at the same time. Laying a hand on his cheek, I pressed my lips against his. I pulled back my lips and felt his hot breath against them. I kept kissing him, until I knew he was more calmed, before I could lay my head on his shoulder, and tell him what I had waited for.

"You won’t.”

Jason's POV

When Christine had bought her pants, she stood, sighing in front of the next shop window. She had her doll face pressed up against the shop window, staring at a white tight dress.

"Don’t you think it's cute?” She continued, staring up at it.

"Very cute.” I said softly, and scratched my neck. I didn’t really knew that much about clothes for girls. Or well, I had actually bought clothes with Gabriel several times…

"But 60 Euro for a dress... I don’t have that right now," she sighed with a smile.

"Will you please wait here? I have to go to the bathroom,” Christine muttered and looked over at a group of girls about her age.

I bent down and kissed her on the cheek. She was so cute.

"Are you sure you dare to let me go in there? Unattended?” Christine asked ironic and sent me a smirk.

"You don’t exactly look dangerous... Maybe I should go with you in there?” I giggled and I took a lock of her hair behind her ear.

"I do look dangerous!” Christine protested and looked offended at me. God, I love this chick.

"No, no you don’t.” I laughed and pulled her close to me.

"Then give me that!” She continued, and took her little damn fine china porcelain doll hand around my gold chain.

She took it over my head and put it on.

“What do you say? Brotha?” She smiled confidently and made the rock n’ roll sign with her hands.

"Show some teeth,” I guided her. She did as I said, but still looked too cute. But she tried, and it should be rewarded.

"Uh-ah Miss dangerous right there," I grinned and I took my fist up in front of my mouth.

"Yeah bitch, let's go get some pussyyy!” Christine jammed with me. Her choice of words surprised me completely. It didn’t looked like Christine. But I liked it.

"Are you becoming a bad girl?” I smirked, and kissed her ear.

"I am bad, very very bad.” She said and started walking towards the toilets.

"Don’t miss me too much!” I laughed and smiled to myself.

"I'll try,” Christine giggled and shrugged her shoulders. She almost bumped into a lady because she was walking backwards.

Yeah. That’s my girl.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.4M 103K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
503K 11K 38
"What do you want from me? I don't even know who you are." I asked getting annoyed that a guy I don't even know wont let me leave the bathroom. I was...
31.5K 1.1K 32
Your boring neighborhood in Dallas, Texas never brings much excitement. You've lived a normal life for 16 years, nothing has ever really changed. Tha...