II ❤ Love Of My Life; I'll Ne...

By Destinystaymindless

Rappers, Lucas Coly and Demetrius Harris Singers, Chris Brown and August Alsina Internet Sensations Willie Fr... More

LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.1)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.2)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.3)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.4)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.5)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.6)
LOML ; A Few Other Characters +More!
LOML ; Today
Surprise?
Surprise? (continued.)
JAMAICA!
LOML ; Separation.
LOML ; Home Sweet Home.
LOML ; InNout Pt.1
LOML ; InNout Pt.2
LOML ; Studio pt.1
LOML ; Studio pt.2
LOML ; Denim Fashion
LOML ; Demi's Birthday.
LOML ; New-Born.
LOML ; US.
LOML ; Current Situation.
LOML ; Homes pt.1
LOML ; Homes pt.2
LOML ; Differences.
LOML ; Last Day. pt.1
LOML ; Last Day pt.2
LOML ; Summer!
LOML ; Time.
LOML ; Meeting Friends.
LOML ; Cant Let Go.
LOML ; Years Later.
LOML ; Gone.
LOML ; It Was All A Dream ?
LOML ; Chuckee Cheeses
Update!

LOML ; Later On That Day.

26 2 1
By Destinystaymindless

*Meet's POV*

I laughed as my mom tried to take my action figure's helmets off of my fingers.

Bree - c'mon Meet, you need to get dressed so we can go.

Yeah, we're going to get some books cause I need them for school, and plus Im going to teach Demi how to read.

Me - alright mommy.

I took the toys of my fingers and put them back up. Then, I ran to go put some clothes on. Mommy was doing Demi's hair In two ponytails. My dad Is somewhere out here In Jamaica with the other dads, and the other moms are In the other rooms most likely. I dunno, I just got up not too long ago.

Bree - alright Demi, let mommy put your overall on them we can go.

After she put on Demi's clothes we went outside the hotel room, going to the elevators, then going down. Once we got outside of the hotel, we walked along the sidewalk, but Demi just had to stop walking and point and look at some birds. They're green birds.

*Demi's POV*

Ooh gween birdssss!

Me - mwommy, wat r dey cwalled??

Bree - those are Red-billed streamertail birds baby.

Me - Ooh, pweety mwomma

Bree - I know baby, just like you.

Meet - and you.

Mwommy smiled. We continued walking.

*Bree's POV*

I was looking at some age appropriate books for both Meet and Demi. I wanna start Demi off with little books, you know, the ones with mostly pictures In It. But Meet, hes In the 3rd grade now, Its time for chapter books. He dont need pictures In the stories he reads, pictures are to keep kids entertained, but hes getting older and hes going to have to start reading chapter books anyway, plus Im going to teach him how to write and read In cursive too.

Me - Demi baby, do you like this book?

She nodded and reached for the book. Shes fascinated by the pictures, so Im gonna get her a few more books then- *someone bumps me*

Him - aw, Im so sorry ma'am.

Me - you good.

I turned my attention back to the books then I heard him mumble "damn!" under his breath, so I turned around and politely but sarcastically smiled.

Me - may I help you?

Him - Im so sorry, I dont mean to come off like this, but you're so beautiful.

Me - thanks, but I have a boy- *gco*

Him - I know, I know... you have a man, you date Mechie the rapper. 

Hmm, then why are you still here?

Me - of course you know that.

I looked down at my kids who were looking up at me and the guy, yeah, Its definitely time to go.

Me - well It was nice chit chatting but I must be going, lets go Meet and Demi.

They both took my hand, and held their books In the other. I looked at the dude once more then checked out the books. Something tells me that wont be the last I've seen of him... for some odd reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lala's POV*

I took a quick selfie In the mirror, then got up leaving out the hotel room. I went In the living room seeing no one, hmm, wonder where my kids are? I went to the patio seeing my daughter and son there, playing. Lei was pulling AJ In a wagon I bought for the kids to put things In for when we go to the beach, but they use It to get pulled In Instead.

Me - alright, come on my babies, we leaving.

Lei - where we going mommy?

Me - why must you always question me, my dear?

Lei - cause, I need to know.

Me - just come, hurry up.

I went back Inside going to the room to get my phone charger and purse, making sure I have a certain amount of money on me cause knowing my kids, I'll be buying so much. They can never go somewhere and not get nothing, they always have to bring home the whole damn store.

*Lei's POV*

Me and AJ left off the patio and came back Inside. I was still pulling him In the wagon, all over the place and he was laughing. I opened the hotel door and pushed him all the way down the hall back and forth, until mommy came out. We got on the elevator and went down, leaving out of the hotel and we walked down the sidewalk. People kept starring at us and AJ got mad and stuck his tongue out. Hes a mean little baby, but I'd probably do the same thing too, these white peoples act like they never saw a kid get pushed In a wagon, but yet they drive station wagons. I dont get these people.

My brother Is so cute though, mommy and daddy said he looks just like me when I was his age, except I had way longer hair than him. 

Lala - alright babies, Aug get out the wagon so I can put It In the back of my suv, and Lei put my purse In the front. *unlocks the doors*

I did what she said while she got AJ out, putting the wagon In the back. I put AJ In his car seat then mommy buckled him. I decided to ask mommy again where we going.

Me - mommyyyyy

Lala - yes Lei??

Me - where we going??

Lala - with your auntie Bree and your cousins.

Me - okay, yay!!

I put my seat belt on. We always have fun with auntie Bree and Meet and Demi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Rori's POV*

I looked In the mirror after mommy did my hair. Ooouu, I love It! Mommy slayed me. I ran back to mommy.

Me - thanks mommy!

Taty - you're welcomed baby boo.

Rani - mommyyyyy

Taty - yes Airan??

Rani - can we goooo now??

Taty - can you wait for a sec?

He shook his head while smiling.

Taty - dont rush mommy.

Rani - uhhh, okaaay.

He ran off and I followed him. We played "tag, you're It!" while mommy took so long. I dunno where we're going but I know Its gonna be fun. 

*Taty's POV*

Boy I have some bossy a-s children, you hear me?? I never met kids who thinks their parents are supposed to move on their time. 

Me - now lets go Rori and Rani, come on.

They wanna rush me but they chasing one another.

Me - last call, or yall will stay here by ya self.

They stopped chasing each other. They're outta breathe right now and Its hilarious. I laughed and they both looked at me. Yo, my son looks just like me, Its crazy. My daughter looks like her daddy but my son Is my twin. His cute self. 

*Rani's POV*

Finally, we can go! Mommy always gotta take long man, shoot. 

Taty - alright, c'mon my baby boos.

We skipped out the door and raced to the elevator while mommy told us to stop running, of course we didnt listen, we never do.

Rori - I wanna press the button!!

Me - no, I want too!

We fought over whos gonna press the button.

Taty - no, Im doing It.

Mommy pressed the button and we both pouted. Meany.

Taty - I dont know why kids love to touch everything.

Me - cause mommy

Rori - cause we can, thats why!

Rori laughed then ran off the elevator cause she thought mommy was going to hit he for talking slick.

Me - mommy Rori bad

Taty - mhm, I know, you too.

I shook my head and laughed. Me and Rori ran down the sidewalk together.

Taty - ugh, I got on heels yall and Its dark!!

We stopped running and waited until mommy caught up, to run again.

Taty - stop It yall, forreal.

We both huffed then walked normal so mommy wont get mad at us.

Taty - yall are partners In crime, I swear.

Of course, shes my twin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*RoRo's POV*

Me and mommy got out the car standing by a pole waiting for Taty, Rori, and Rani. We bout to have some funnnnn!

Me - mommy, wheres daddy?

Ams - hes somewhere out here with the boys baby, aint no telling.

Me - mommy, you're getting bigger a little bit.

Ams - I know, cause Im pregnant baby, thats why.

Me - Is daddy mad at you?

Ams - no baby, why?

Me - cause I heard him say you lied to him, he sounded mad.

Mommy looked down at her feet avoiding my question. I hope hes not mad at mommy cause then I have to be. I love both mommy and daddy but Im a daddys girl. Still love my mommy though.

*Ams POV*

I smiled once Taty walked up with her two kids, Rori and Rani. I got so much to tell Taty, literally shes my best friend, I can tell her anything and vice versa.

Me - girllll I got so much to tell you!

She laughed, Its crazy cause we literally see each other every day, but I wanna tell her what went down when me and Chris was walking on the beach earlier, I cant believe some of the things he said to me, Its crazy. Even Royalty knows hes mad at me, our child shouldnt know that!

Taty - well what we waiting for, lets go.

RoRo, Rori, and Rani all held hands as we walked across the street. We're gonna take them to the nearest Kids Club so they can play and eat, which gives me and Taty time to talk, then we'll do some shopping, take them out for a snack, and call It a night.

Taty - so girl what happened?

Me - girl he said the baby must not be his.

Taty rolled her eyes.

Taty - Im so tired of nigg-as and this disclaiming sh-it, he knows good and damn well Its his!

Me - he said If It was I wouldve been told him.

Taty - oh so he tryna pull a Bree and Mechie now, huh?

Shes referring to a time when Mechie didnt think Demi was his, cause Bree hid her pregnancy with Demi, while they were together, for a long time.

Me - I guess, I dont know, but I never cheated on him, never planned on It either.

Taty - see look, heres what you do.

We walked Inside of the Kids Club and she finished telling me what to do, then I started to talk.

Ams - see, you're bold... I cant do that.

Taty - girl yes you can, you not bout to have him saying sh-it like that, If he thinks you slept with someone, let him, hit his a-s where It hurts and do what I tell you.

I thought about It for a sec... maybe I should listen... she never told me anything wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kye's POV*

Mommy took me and Tay to the mall right quick to pick out something to wear. Me, Im just gonna wear something I already have, but get some new shoes and jewelry.

Me - can I get these shoes mommy??

Kai - you can get whatever shoes you want, Kye.

Me - okay mommy.

I asked the shoe guy can I get these In a size 4. He got them for me and I tried them on, they fit perfectly, so I got them.

Me - mommy can we go to the jewelry department now??

Kai - yes, but can I pay first, Kye??

Me - yeah mommy

The shoe guy laughed. Mommy paid and off we went. Tay was just eating some candy so shes not really caring to have anything else. Ooh Ooh, jewelryyyyy!

Me - mommmmyyyyy

Kai - yes Kye??

Me - I want Ittttt

I pointed at a chain and watch. Mommy put me on the counter then the jewelry guy gave me the chain and put It around my neck. 

I pointed to the watch I wanted and he got It, but first I have to get It fitted cause Its a little too big for my little wrist.

Me - thank you mommy

Kai - anything for you and Tay, Kye.

She gave me a kiss. Tay reached for her and whined cause she dropped her candy.

Kai - uh oh Tay, Its no good, mommy got to get you another one.

Tay - *cries* nwow!!

Kai - no not now, after Kye Is finished.

She kicked my foot once mommy picked her up.

Tay - HURRWEE!

Me - stop rushing, Its not nice Tay!

I got my watch then mommy paid, after that, we got Tay her stanking candy then went back to the hotel so mommy could change. We're going somewhere with Ny, Nari, and Nyla tonight.

Tay Is so happy now. She aint nothing but a spoiled 3 year old.. Mommy came out, she looks so pretty.

*Kai's POV*

I walked out the bathroom, entering the room.

Me - Kye, Tay... how does mommy look??

Kye - pretty

Tay - tute mwama!!

Me - awww, thank you my beautiful babies!

I grabbed my small clutch and phone.

Me - now lets go Meet up with Ny, Nyla, and Nari.

Kye - yaaaaaay

Tay - otay mwama

Me - Ooh, wait! Kye, take mommy a picture sitting down please, then we can go.

Kye - kay mommy.

I cut out some of the lights then sat In the corner, on the black couch. Kye snapped my picture then I took my phone. We left out the hotel room then went to the elevator, going down, leaving out, walking on the sidewalk until we got to my car. I buckled my babies In then sat In the front seat, looking at the picture Kye took of me. Awww, my baby actually knows how to take pictures.. definitely going on Instagram! *posts*

Me - thank you Kye

Kye - no, thank you mommy.

I smiled then drove off. Love my kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Nyla's POV*

I hopped off of the sink after looking at myself cause mommy brushed my hair and did two bunbuns. I ran to the kitchen seeing Nyla on the counter, and mommy was on the phone while fixing Nyla something to drink. I went to go find my shoes so we can hurry and leave this hotel and go have some fun with Kai, Kye, and Tay!

Me - mama, come onnnn

Ny - hold on Nyla, be patient!

Me - Im patient too much, I wanna go now!!

Ny - ugh, so rude.

She gave Nari her sippy cup then fixed me something to drink. Nari threw her sippy cup down then opened a book thats on the counter next to her. I looked at mommy waiting for her to snap cause If that was me I wouldve got In trouble.

Me - um.

I looked at Nari then at mommy. Then back at Nari.

Just look at her. So bad.

Me - so you not gone whoop her mommy??

Ny - be quiet Nyla, you always wanna see somebody get In trouble *picks up Nari's sippy cup* I know what she did, I seen her. Its not that serious.

Me - but If I wouldve.... never mind mommy.

I left out the kitchen and waited for them. I cant stand Nari sometimes, I remember getting In trouble when I was 3, but shes 3 and never gets In trouble. Nari Is mommys favorite and thats why Im daddys. He told me.

*Ny's POV*

After me and my girls left the hotel, we walked to where I park my car. I always park my car In nearby garage like places cause a lot of Lucas fans know my tag number and them bitc-hes crazy. I'll be damned If one of them bust my windows out or put some sh-it In my tank.

Me - Nyla?

Nyla - yeah mommy

Me - take me a picture, I look cute, dont I?

Nyla - do I look cute??

Me - of course, always.

Nyla - okay then.

Shes so sarcastic. I pushed Nari by her so she wouldnt be In my picture. She started to cry.

Ny - come on Nari, be quiet.

Nari - NWO! *throws sippy cup*

Alright, she getting her a-s whipped for that. I waited until Nyla took my picture to spank Nari. She kept on crying but I dont care, I put her little a-s right In her car seat and closed the door and let her cry. Then, I made Nyla retake my picture cause It was a little blurry, the second time she got It right.

Me - thank you baby

Nyla - welcome mommy.

I put her In the car, In her booster seat then got In cranking the car. Nari Is still crying but she'll be alright. I looked at my picture and smiled.

Its so cute. I posted It then put my phone down driving off.

Me - thanks baby.

Nyla - *giggles* welcome mommy, again.

Me - Nari I wish you'd shut up, really.

Nari - I nwo cware!

Me - you gone care If I drop you off outside.

Nari - nwooooo mwommieeee!

Me - then hush.

She stopped crying and finally we got peace and quiet. I cut the radio up a bit and of course, Lucas Is on the radio. They must already know that we're In Jamaica, cause they playing the boys on the radio. I love Jamaica, my father Is from here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He this was a lil something something. Sorry I aint write In like a week, I been working on my new story. Sorry for neglecting this one, honestly. But comment and voteeee please. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 159 18
This is the sequel to The Music Video Love Story. Will they love again? Will they be a family again? Let's find out?
263K 7.5K 67
With his demanding music career and a family that depends on him, August is always on the grind. He's always on the road, making money and gaining fa...
8.2K 40 18
Emily, a teenager who a junior , been freaking this dude name Chris for a long time, but will things start to change? or will they continue to just...
126K 3.9K 26
Ashanti and August become friends and do a lot of things together. Sooner or later, they fall in love. But as soon as that happens, people from her p...