Meant 2 Be | Woozi

Av wooziibby

Maybe we just weren't meant to be. Spin off book in the series along with Set Up | Hoshi -In the Happy Ending... Mer

Meant 2 Be | Woozi
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen | End
Questions! Please answer!

*UPDATED* Book 3 + Other News + Questions

308 6 0
Av wooziibby

Hello! It's me! Kat!

Now, i'm here to not only give you update news on book 3, but i'm also here to ask a few questions. Firstly, i'll start on the questions because i am really needing your feedback.

Question 1!

Would you guys be okay with me setting up an instagram? It would be based only around my books, updates and future writings, small videos etc etc... Would you like that? Would you follow it and enjoy seeing that type of content?

*updated*
I have made one, so if you want to follow it to see updates, it'll be appreciated<3

Question 2!

I honestly feel like i've done you wrong as a writer. I have recently re-read the last chapter of Meant 2 Be and i am kind of unhappy with how it turned out. Yes, i do like some parts of it, but i feel like i've done you wrong by posting a chapter that isn't up to standards. Do you like how it ended, or would you want me to re-write it? Or possibly another ending? So there would be two endings, do you get what i mean? An Alternative ending so to say. The ending of this book will still be in play, because of book 3, but it would be something that would make not only me feel better, but it would also be something better for you to read also.

Now with the question time over, i shall get into the news about book 3!

I am going to be posting the book cover and the small description of the book!

----

"There may be an ocean between us, but it'll never stop my love from getting to you"

----

That's the new book cover and bio for the new story! I hope you like it!

I have started writing the first chapter and i am unsure when it'll be posted. I hope you're excited for this, and thank you for reading and commenting!

Love,

Kat<3

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.4K 31
[COMPLETED] 3 gangs trying to steal precious gems, but instead they are trapped together to work as a team, but are they going to get closer? Warning...
1.4K 100 13
- i was too obsessed with cotton candy till i called him one. status • completed; unedited #02; started: 23 may 2016 ended: 20 dec 2016 « all pictu...
426K 8.6K 148
Hello! Welcome to the book full of SEVENTEEN imagines! Dedicating to all CARATS! Started: 2015 Ended: 2019
4.8K 31 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats💎 Enjoy ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)