*UPDATED* Book 3 + Other News + Questions

Hello! It's me! Kat!

Now, i'm here to not only give you update news on book 3, but i'm also here to ask a few questions. Firstly, i'll start on the questions because i am really needing your feedback.

Question 1!

Would you guys be okay with me setting up an instagram? It would be based only around my books, updates and future writings, small videos etc etc... Would you like that? Would you follow it and enjoy seeing that type of content?

*updated*
I have made one, so if you want to follow it to see updates, it'll be appreciated<3

*updated* I have made one, so if you want to follow it to see updates, it'll be appreciated<3

Question 2!

I honestly feel like i've done you wrong as a writer. I have recently re-read the last chapter of Meant 2 Be and i am kind of unhappy with how it turned out. Yes, i do like some parts of it, but i feel like i've done you wrong by posting a chapter that isn't up to standards. Do you like how it ended, or would you want me to re-write it? Or possibly another ending? So there would be two endings, do you get what i mean? An Alternative ending so to say. The ending of this book will still be in play, because of book 3, but it would be something that would make not only me feel better, but it would also be something better for you to read also.

Now with the question time over, i shall get into the news about book 3!

I am going to be posting the book cover and the small description of the book!

----

"There may be an ocean between us, but it'll never stop my love from getting to you"

----

That's the new book cover and bio for the new story! I hope you like it!

I have started writing the first chapter and i am unsure when it'll be posted. I hope you're excited for this, and thank you for reading and commenting!

Love,

Kat<3