Reader x Child Creepypastas

By ThatCreepyFreak

(Y/n) was a normal teen (he/she) had a normal life until some little brats came across (Him/her). No Hate. More

Chapter 1: They Come Across
Chapter 2: They Come Back
Chapter 3: The Slenderman
Chapter 4: Babysitting
Chapter 5: Annoying Children
Chapter 6: Eyeless Jack
Chapter 7: 2 Grown Creepypastas and 1 Teenager
Chapter 8: Slenderman Comes Back
Chapter 9: When You're Sick
Chapter 11: The News
Chapter 12: Memories
Chapter 13: Short Chapter
Chapter 14: I'm worth a lot!
Chapter 15: 2 More Left
Chapter 16: This Was a Bad Idea
Chapter 17: The Kid
Chapter 18: Helen Otis
i've been tagged
Chapter 19: Finally

Chapter 10: Slenderman's P.O.V

1.8K 47 6
By ThatCreepyFreak

"So when do we get there?" Jeff asked following behind. "Soon."
"Who is going to be there?"

"Zalgo."

"Do I get to kill someone?"

"Yes."

"Why is it taking so long? I want to use my good knife"

"We'll be there soon."

"Say, why didn't you just teleport to the Underworld?"

"Because then you won't know where it is."

"Why did you choose me instead of E.J?"

I started to loose my temper and patience with him. "Jeffrey, do you want me to take you back?" I stopped and looked down at him.

"No."

"Then please, child, stop asking so many questions. I know you're curious but you'll understand for yourself." I glanced at him before I started to walk again.

"God, No-Face. You could've just said I was annoying you."

Anger boiled inside me. I turned around and grabbed his arm and teleported back to the mansion. "Hey! What are you doing!" He said once we were inside the living room. (Y/n) then came in with Eyeless Jack following behind.

"Back already?" (He/She) asked.

"No, I came back to leave Jeff here." I crossed my arms. (He/She) looked confused. "But... None of the others had turned back to normal... Don't you need Jeff?"

"Yeah No-Face." Jeff growled.

"Jeffrey please, no one is talking to you." I grabbed him with a tentacle and placed him down. "Don't touch me!" He pointed a stern finger at me. 

"Who's you to tell me what to do" I pointed back. "I am!" He raised his voice.

The other creepypastas came downstairs to see what was going on. "Jeffrey, you are just waisting my time."

"Me? Wasting your time? You're the one wasting you OWN time!"

"Jeffrey Woods! Silence!"

Just like that. He didn't say anything else. I sighed knowing I scared young (Y/n) and the other kids. "Jeffrey. Do you want me to exchange you with Eyeless Jack?" I asked once again.

He glared at me and looked over to Eyeless Jack. "No. I'll go with you." I nodded, "Then promise you won't annoy me again"

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah, whatever let's just go." He headed out the door. "I'll see you soon, (Y/n). Take care of the children." I grabbed Jeff by a tentacle and decided to just teleport to The Underworld with him.

"Finally." Jeff stated.

"Okay listen. There's bottles that contain the creepypasta's names in it. We need to collect as many as we can and since I have you, we might as well get a handful of names." I explained.

"What about Zalgo's army?"

"If any get in the way-"

"We Kill them!"

"Yes, we kill them." I teleported in, Jeff can find a way to get in. I was soon in the room that contained many bottles. I walked past them trying to find the names of my creepypasta family.

"Hm... Here's BEN's.. Do I want to have BEN back? Haha, what am I saying." I talked to particularly no one but myself.

I grabbed BEN's.

"Ah, Masky and Hoodie's are here." Great, I have three now. "Wow! There's a lot of bottles in this room." The doors swung open revealing Jeff.

"How are we suppose to find their names?" He said walking towards me. "I already have three." He looked through the pile of bottles that were spread across the floor. "Hey! I found Jane.. Ew, nope." Jeff tossed a bottle aside.

"Jeffrey." I glared at him... Which I doubt he noticed it. He groaned in frustration, "Fine. Oh, here's Liu's" Jeff now had 2.

The door swung open again and revealed a handful of demon non-looking humans. Zalgo's army. "Shit." Jeff muttered.

"Jeffrey, come on. We must leave now!" I reached out for him with my tentacles... But he dodged it. "Come on. I want to have some fun" he dashed towards one and stabbed him in the eye.

"Jeff!" I grabbed him by his arm, "Hey! Let me go- Argh!" One of Zalgo's demon bit his arm, causing  it to bleed. "You ugly motherfucker!" Jeff ripped him off off his arm. I quickly teleported him back.

And we were in Jeff's bedroom.

"Eyeless Jack! We need your assistance!" I shouted. He quickly made his way in with a box containing his medical supplies.
"What happened?" "He got bit by a demon"

"It wasn't my fault! It was No-Face's fault!" Jeff groaned in pain. "Jeffrey, yes. I'm sorry, do you have the bottles?"

Jeff weakly reached into his hoodie pocket, "They must've fallen when the demon bit me.." He sighed in frustration.

We lost Jane's and Liu's bottles... I only got BEN's, Masky's, and Hoodie's, "I'm sorry Jeffrey" I got the bottles and opened them, red sparks and smoke came out of it.

They should come back any moment now..

"Ah!" A shrieking sound was heard across from the room, and in came in Jane, "Jane, what happened?" I picked her up.

"BEN's NAKED!" She yelled rubbing her eyes and snarling in disgust. Huh.. He must've grown... "Gee Jane, you're such a brat." Jeff mumbled, Jane shot him a glare and climbed off of me.

Making her way towards Jeff who was laying there injured.

"Excuse me Jeff but I am a lady." She crossed her arms, "Not from what I-Argh!" Jane kicked him in his injured arm, Jeff reacting in a hissy fit.

"That should show you not to mess with me." She sashayed her way out the room.

"I'm telling you... This is why I didn't want to get her back." Jeff winced in pain.

I sighed. 

Masky and Hoodie rushed in with their normal bodies, "we're back to take on missions!" "Good, I need you to go to The Underworld and retrieve as many bottles as you can. Try to find Jane and Liu's"

Masky and Hoodie exchanged looks and took off. That should get them busy, young (Y/n) made (His/Her) way towards Jeff's room. "Wow! What happened?" (He/She) asked in unison.

"Wow, you're late." Jeff growled.

I swear, he can be a pain sometimes. "Oh okay, I barely come in and you're already being mean to me?" (Y/n) crossed (His/Her) arms.

Here we go again.

"Well, we've been here for about 10 minutes" Jeff shouted at (Him/Her). "Not my fault I was helping Laughing Jack organizing his candy!"

"I don't care about L.J!" Jeff barked at (Him/Her). (Y/n) hands clutched into fists. Oh god, (He/She) was going to attack him.

"You smiling freak!" (Y/n) lunged towards him, but I quickly stopped them before (He/She) could even touch him.

"What the hell No-Face? Let (Him/Her) talk shit! Let (Him/Her) come at me!" Jeff painfully sat up. I pushed (Y/n) out the door. E.J standing next to Jeff uncomfortably, "Jeff, why are you acting like this?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because I got BIT by a FUCKING demon and all because it was YOUR fault! ... Are you new here or what?" Jeff snapped.

"That's it! I'm sick of you attitude Jeffrey Woods! And if I must, I will cut your killing privileges! I do not want to hear another peep from you until I have all of this figured out!" I shouted.

Jeff glared at me and E.J looked like he wanted to say something, but was afraid I'd do something to him. With that I stepped out and made my way into my office.

Getting scared looks from the other children... They must've heard me.

I opened the door to my office and closed it once I was in. I pulled out my office chair and sat down... Clutching my head.

Deciding to make a list, I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen... I started to write down...

Normal                   Kids
-Jeff                          -Toby
-E. Jack                    -Jane
-L. Jack                    -Liu
-Masky
-Hoodie
-BEN

Those are the only ones we need.

A small knock was heard on my door, "Come in" Eyeless Jack came in, "I'm just here to inform you that Jeff should heal soon."

"That's good. Thank you" I responded and gestured him out the room. He stepped out.

I will sort all of this mess out and I will kill Zalgo for messing with my family. He should know better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 241 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
118K 13.3K 29
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
295K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
74.3K 2.6K 71
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...