What Happens in a Houseful of...

By cran-noodles

this book is CANCELED, meaning it will no longer get updates or be finished. You just moved into a small hou... More

Chapter 1: Moving in... With boys
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7- FITNESS-4-U!
Chapter 8: Who? And Why?!
Chapter 9: Why Las is the way to go.
Chapter 10: Karaoke and Music
Chapter 11: Truth or Date?
Chapter 12:But La-a-a-as..
Chapter 13: Garrin and... Mojang?
Chapter 14: Date gone.... right?
Chapter 15: Braids
Chapter 16: Photographs
Chapter 17: Red, red, so, so red.
Chapter 18: Secrets?
Chapter 19: Secrets Can't Stay Secrets Forever
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ

Chapter 6

5.1K 121 402
By cran-noodles

"Hey, Y/N.." Tom said, leaning against the doorframe.

"Uh, hey Tom. Whassup?" I said, sitting up. Tom came and sat next to me. The bedroom door slammed closed. I made sure my stuffed pig, Wiggles, wasn't going to fall off my nightstand.

"Well, um.. how to say this..." he muttered. He mumble something else to himself I didn't hear. I picked up Wiggles, no idea why.

Suddenly, Tom grabbed my face and kissed me. Internal screaming intensifies. I was squeezing Wiggles so tight he might rip.

I kissed back. It's awesome!! But I will never tell my bestie about this, she would freak out. Luckily, she moved to Europe.

Tom and I hung out for a while and played board games, played our guitars, etc.

I must have fallen asleep because I don't remember getting in bed. But when I awoke I was in my bed, tucked in, with Wiggles beside me.

I went downstairs. Edd was drinking some cola and watching TV with Matt. Matt was laughing so hard at the laser-eyed kittens. Tom was beside them. He looked kinda sleepy.

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I never made it before. I guess I was just in a good mood.

Matt and Edd ate like it was their last meal. Tom and I ate like normal people, though.

I went up to my room and texted my bestie back and forth for hours. Until twelve o'clock. I decided to take a walk around town.

Before I left, I decided too take a shower. I took off my clothes and got in. the water was so cold it felt like daggers on my back. I quickly turned it to "hot".

I got out and put on my workout clothes. I marched my way outside.

After about 20 minutes I was already out of breath. I really need to workout more.

(End of chapter 6! Sorry for such a short chapter :P. Word count is: 333)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 116 39
You just moved out of your parents house and you asked your brother if you can live with him,you then meet 2 other boys,and have a new crush? [Discon...
51.1K 1.3K 51
05 - 11 - 22 You are the sister of the infamous Tord Larsson. Tord has convinced Edd to let you move in. What will happen when you, the sister of the...
21.6K 538 37
2020 update : Old thing i did cuz i was an intense fangirl, enjoy my embarssment of a book since im no writer, and this gracious monstrosity of a des...
64.4K 1.9K 16
*tw: swearing, murder, abuse, and crazy yanderes* "I guess that was the stupidest thing I'd done in my entire life. And trust me, I've done a lot of...