Cold Canary AU

By Snartsass

Where Sara is a barista, going to CCU (Central City University) and is living with her mom for the the time b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
help?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Last Chapter
Author's Note
Posted

Sequel

477 21 9
By Snartsass

"Is there going to be a sequel?! It can't end so sad!"

Yes, there is.

😂 I was going to make you guys suffer for one more day, but I love you guys too much to do that. And I realized I'm really loving this story too.

The summary for it is...

"6 years has passed ever since Sara had gone, Leonard found himself steering back into his old ways. Is there anyway to save him?"

It's not the best summary, but it's all I got.

The first chapter is done and will either be out today, later tonight, or tomorrow.

Once again, thank you guys so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 112 5
A fan fiction of the crook and the assassin, the lovely duo, Captain Canary. A story of the impossible, traveling on a time ship is nothing compared...
14K 465 22
Captain Canary Fan Fiction: ( may contain spoilers, read at your own risk!) Sara Lance and Leonard Snart (aka Captain Canary) are partners in crime...
45.7K 942 30
Now that the Time Masters are destroyed, it's up to Kate Rory and the Legends to guard the timeline. But new villains arrive, new friendships are mad...
1.7K 96 27
Y/N comes to visit Central City to met an old friend. Barry Allen and Star Labs however, ends up also meeting Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold. He trie...