The Smooth Criminal (Michael...

By LisaPhoenix

While visiting the new famous 1920's themed nightclub called "Club 30" Regina encounters a notable man known... More

Chapter 1: Club 30
Chapter 2: The Man in White
Chapter 3: Smooth Dream
Chapter 4: Past tense
Chapter 5: The Drug Lord
Chapter 6: Bad News
Chapter 7: A lending hand
Chapter 8: Safe House
Chapter 9: Shady Purchase
Chapter 11: Old Friend
Chapter 12: Stakeout
Chapter 13: The First Move
Chapter 14: The Broken Lounge
Chapter 15: Bullets at Pointe 59
Chapter 16: Concerto
Chapter 17: Reprise
Chapter 18: Ambushed
Chapter 19: Captured in Hiding
Chapter 20: Last Stand
Chapter 21: Beast
Chapter 22: Raining Bullets
Epilogue
Important Note: 12/21/16

Chapter 10: Informed

589 30 0
By LisaPhoenix

Regina drove the street heading back home from a long day of editing, the two gentlemen that came in earlier still pondered her mind as well as her independent research on Mr. Big, all she wanted to do was go home and sleep the rest of the night away, but she couldn't just brush this issue under the rug she had to at least do something to help Michael and Harry, she just hope that it's good enough.

Finally home Regina entered her apartment to find Michael, Harry, and Felicia sitting in the living room talking.

"Hey what's going on?" Regina questioned.

"Hey, I may be able to help you guys with Mr. Big." Felicia prompted.

"Really? How." Regina asked.

"I know a few guys that can do some spying," Felicia explained.

"I actually have a lead for these people, two of Mr. Big's thugs came into my office requesting a poster for some underground meeting, the meeting appears to be at some old abandoned warehouse on 46th street pass the steel mill," Regina replied showing them a flyer.

"Oh, that's perfect! What would I do without you." Michael expressed as he tightly hugged Regina.

"When can we meet your friends?" Harry asked Felicia.

"We can meet them tomorrow, that's when we get to meet all of them." Felicia replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
1.1K 363 38
This city is a mess. First of all, the police are hilariously unsuccessful in arresting a highly criminal nightclub owner. The media are ensuring eve...
5.9K 151 47
Amelia studies Literature and dreams of one day being a fiction editor. To put herself through college and take care of her family she dances at a st...
204 2 50
Hailey Lockwood the heir of the most terrified mafia gang- the rippers. what happens when she finds out that their biggest rivalry gang -the lions ar...