Cold Canary AU

By Snartsass

Where Sara is a barista, going to CCU (Central City University) and is living with her mom for the the time b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
help?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Last Chapter
Sequel
Posted

Author's Note

477 23 12
By Snartsass

Hello, readers!

I just want to thank each and everyone of you who read through this whole book/story. Especially those of you who gave me feedback as to how to improve.

Unfortunately, every story has an end and we've reached ours.

I am so grateful to have all of this positive (and maybe negative) comments and inspiration to go off of.

This story meant a lot to me so thanks for reading.

I hope to show you guys more of my future works as time goes on. ❤

Stay tuned because there's more news to come.

-Gab

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 467 22
Captain Canary Fan Fiction: ( may contain spoilers, read at your own risk!) Sara Lance and Leonard Snart (aka Captain Canary) are partners in crime...
8.4K 167 8
You are Y/n Wayne, son of Bruce Wayne. You are the new Batman, after completing your training with your father. It's your time to shine as the Dark K...
24.9K 684 25
Nora West-Allen travells back in time to spend time with her parents before everything got messed up. Her life turned upside down, her mother and fat...
5.2K 112 5
A fan fiction of the crook and the assassin, the lovely duo, Captain Canary. A story of the impossible, traveling on a time ship is nothing compared...