Call You Mineㅣ Kris Wu

By moonnightlight17

UNDER REVISION It all started after the accident, he was ought to pretend unwillingly as her boyfriend -- tur... More

Call You Mine
Cast
VERY SHORT NOTICE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

4.5K 66 1
By moonnightlight17

REVISED

. . .

The phone rang beneath her jacket while she was struggling on the file and a few books she was holding and running for to be submitted.

"Yoboseyo?" She managed to hold on her phone with the use of her shoulder blade and head pressing it in between.

"Mieun-ah," hearing his voice makes her day a bit alright. He really makes her day better despite the hectic schedule she was in because of school and her training.

"Sehun oppa!" Just saying each other's names are enough to cover up how they long for each other, if situations were just fine they won't be far from each other's embraces.

He asked, "How was your day?" He usually asks this from time to time. Checking if his girl was alright and that she wasn't stressed that much. Well in fact that wouldn't do because she is an athlete yet studying real hard for her father's privilege.

"Struggling? But nah! It all fades away when I heard your voice," she cheekily said, smiling to herself, proud of the impromptu cheesy pickup line.

"Awe, my girl is just as sweet as the bubble tea," he said while quivering on how he adores the bubble tea. He likes it and even influenced her to drink it.

"But you love bubble tea more than me," she said pouting as if he could actually see her.

Then suddenly someone tapped on her shoulder, softly saying, "Mieun-ah! Mr. Tan is searching for your research paper," Kim Chinae, her forever friend, handed a helping hand to her.

She nodded and said her silent thanks before bidding goodbye to her boyfriend on the phone, "Oppa, I've got to go, I'll call you later."

Chinae cheerily greeted the latter on the phone as she leaned into the phone by her friend's ear. Mieun kind of frowned at how loud she is but giggled when she saw her pout.

"Alright, talk to you later," he first hung up and continued doing the poem he was making for her, a gift for their 3rd year anniversary being as a cute and adorable couple. She will surely love this poem which he poured his heart into.

School is already over and students slowly emptied the classrooms and eventually the university campus, "Are you still going on the ice rink? It's late already," Chinae worriedly asked as they walk to her car. It was past 8PM already and the weather's totally chilly.

"Mm... I really have to prepare for my upcoming competition," she was really interested in ice skating more than medicine. Before, she wanted to be a doctor and will follow her dad's footsteps but when they took her on the ice skating rink, that all changes suddenly.

.

It was his internship on his medical training and doesn't really have time for Yeonhee, her long term girlfriend and is two years older than him. But now he is free because internship is finally over and so he calls her to meet him on the park they used to stay or should we say date.

After buying a bouquet of flowers for her as a peace offering for not having much time for her, he went straight to their meeting place.

Seeing a familiar built, which was Yeonhee, he walked up slowly to her. She was waiting for about 10 minutes already in the park. He put down the bouquet first avoiding it'll make noise and he'll be caught but that wouldn't happen.

He covered her eyes, playfully, "Guess who~" he cooed in his cute that seem to fail because he normally has a deep voice.

"This is no play time Kris," she stiffly said causing him to change his mood from happy to serious real quick. He brought his hands to his side, clearing his throat.

Yeonhee was usually bubbly and full of energy, which he loved the most, but she is completely a different person right now. "What's wrong?" He took the empty space by her side leaving the bouquet of flowers behind them.

Kris was waiting for her to speak, when she finally spill it. He was shocked to hear it from her, he never imagined her saying this, "I think we should end up here," she stood up, not being able to contain the guilt building inside her, but he grabs on her wrist.

"Ending it all up? Why? Did I do wrong? Is it because I don't have time for you? I could quit just for you," he said without even looking up at her, just staring blankly to the ground.

"Whenever we're together it felt different. Before, I really want to spend time with you all the time but this past few weeks of not seeing or contacting each other... I feel like I am losing my love for you Kris. I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you but I don't want you to live as if we were in love," it was hard for her to say this or to even come up with this decision but she can no longer lie to herself and even more to Kris.

"I love you so much, you mean the world to me Yeonhee-ah," he stood up and spin her just to lock her in his arms. "Please, don't leave me." Indeed, she was his best friend and the one who gives him strength during downfalls.

"I love you too but it wasn't like before. That's why I wanted to let go of you already because I don't want to be with a guy whom I don't love anymore. And I don't want you being with me hoping I can still love you, like you do," she instantly broke their hug and cupped his face with her bare hands.

She wiped his tears with her thumb, "Noona would be happy if we will just be friends and if you'd be happy for yourself and for me," she smiled at him being relieved that she already can finally breath after telling the truth.

She turned her back on him. Even he wants her to stay by his side; he can't tug her back because his mind is now full of questions. Does she have another man? Should I quit my dreams for her? Why does she give up that fast? Have I done wrong which we can't fix anymore?

The bar was full of wasted people, drinking their ass up with alcohol, dancing to every beat of the party songs, grinding and kissing random people who they probably barely knew. And Kris was there at the bar counter, yelling, "Waiter! Another glass!" He said in his drunken tone along with a hiccup, slamming the glass on the counter again. The waiter didn't hesitate to give him another shot for he doesn't want any arguments between them again.

"Sir, are you sure you can drive home by yourself?" Another waiter, who was assigned to assist him to his car in the parking lot, said.

"Of course, I am! I'm not drunk, y'know?" He swayed due to the alcohol's influence in his head. He swung the car's door free and got his keys, the waiter closed the door for him. Then, later he started the engine and drove fast and out of the bar's parking lot.

.

"You did great tonight Mieun-ah," Mrs. Yoon complimented her from outside as she changed her clothing in the room.

She smiled beneath the clothing, pulling it down her torso, "Well that's because my instructor is a great skater too," she gave back the favor to her instructor and giggled.

They talked until they reached the car park where they bid their goodbyes, "See you next time Mieun," Mrs. Yoon said before she closed the door of her car.

"Ne, drive home safely Ma'am!" she cheerfully said, bowing before the teacher drives away.

She eventually made her way out of the parking lot and turned left towards home, "Oppa!" She dragged her words on the phone with her earphones up while driving home.

Sehun smiled as he made his way to his next class, "Princess, how's your training?" He asked even though he knew she did great as always. She was the best skater he had ever seen in his life; well she thinks it's just to make her feel good and because she is his girl.

"I did great said Mrs. Yoon... I perfectly did the hockey stop and the crossover," she happily said her progress.

Sitting on his seat, "You better show me those when I get back, my princess."

She can't help but blush at the new pet name but managed to tell him, "Stop calling me like I'm your highness."

Chuckling, he ended up calling her by her name. She felt more comfortable with that although she likes those butterflies around her stomach. They chatted for a while until she brought up, "When will you go back then?"

"This coming break from school, miss me already?"

Nodding, "There is no day when I didn't miss you though," she pouted to which he replied a very sweet reply of I love you.

"I love you too," and those were her last words before she screamed trying to avoid the approaching car. Everything flips and turns to black, deafening noise enveloped the place, people scattered calling out for ambulance after seeing the drivers of both cars were unconscious, head bleeding in pain.

On the other hand, over the phone, Sehun was not able to hear her scream and the noise after that. "Mieun? Hello?" The line ended, he noticed, so he tried to call again but she was unreachable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 330 47
I knew him since we were kids. I loved him. I did everything for him. I wished that he was more like me. Our grandparents made us get marry at 18. He...
340K 14.4K 17
Park Chanyeol is one of the most popular kids in school, all the girls love him and all the guys aside from his friend group envy him. He's tall and...
Playboy By 🦋

Fanfiction

61.4K 2.2K 32
[COMPLETED] Kim Jongin(Kai) is already aware that he makes every girl or guy at his high school heart beat. It happens every year, and you may think...
183K 8.8K 45
playboy: a man who spends his time enjoying himself, especially one who behaves irresponsibly or is sexually promiscuous . Luhan was just a normal...