Illicit (Itachi Uchiha Love S...

Galing kay MintSpice_

"He stares at me nonchalantly while leaning against my wall. He slowly walks towards me. What was he going to... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Note
Sequel is out

Chapter 6

9.7K 303 68
Galing kay MintSpice_

I don't know how long I've been in this cell for, but it felt like I was stuck here forever. The food they were bringing me was repulsive. It tasted like microwave dinners that have been stuck in the freezer for too long. 

I just want to get out of here already.

Damn, if only this cell didn't prevent me from using my chakra. I would've busted out of here already.

I heard footsteps walking down from the hall and my heart started pounding. I knew Orochimaru planned to attack the Leaf Village and that scared me. 

The door opened and Orochimaru stood there with Kabuto.

"Get up," Kabuto demanded.

I narrowed my eyes at him. I hated the way he was treating me. I'd talk back to him if he didn't threaten to kill me.

I stood up and held my hands out, giving him an icy stare. He gave me the same look and tied both of my wrists together with a rope and used a second rope to tie in the middle so he could pull on it.

He's just going to walk me like I'm a dog. Damn him.

Orochimaru started talking as we walked out of the cell.

"We're moving you to a closer hideout now," He said. "The attack won't be for another few weeks and there are still some preparations that need to be done,"

I couldn't hold my snarkiness back any longer.

"You're a rogue ninja," I started. "You're the biggest criminal in the book and yet you choose to take over a village that you betrayed ages ago. Don't you have anything better to do?"

He smirked after I said that.

"You're right," He replied. "But I need an army to do what I need to do and that's where the Leaf comes in handy. They'll be forced to obey me once I take over,"

I rose an eyebrow.

What the hell does he have planned?

My heart raced even more thinking about what could possibly happen. Maybe I can escape and help everyone fight back?

Kabuto joined in. "That old man will be putty in our hands once he sees who our hostage is,"

"My dad won't give in like that. Don't underestimate him," I snapped.

Kabuto turned and smirked at me. "And if he doesn't we'll have no choice but to kill him,"

I stared at him hatefully. I hated both of them and I wish I could kick their asses right now, but I can't. I bit back any more of my snarkiness since it would probably get me killed if I didn't. 

The walk to the next hideout felt like it was going on for hours and I'm getting sick of it. I don't even want to walk anymore, I just want to get home already.

I looked down at the ground, beating myself up for this. This was my fault.

I suddenly ran into Kabuto's back and realized he stopped walking. 

I looked up immediately, hoping I'd see a familiar face here to save me. My eyes locked with onyx orbs and I was speechless. 

"What a surprise to see you," Orochimaru said. "Itachi Uchiha,"

Itachi started activating his sharingan and I looked away. 

He looked over at Kisame, who was also here and they both nodded at each other.

I didn't know what to think of this at all. I don't even have the words to describe the confusion I feel.

Kisame walked over to me and my heart pounded as he reached for his sword. "Sorry, I'll be taking her," He said to Kabuto and lifted me up like a rag doll.

What the hell is even going on here? 

Were they going to use me as a hostage now? 

What makes this even more baffling is how Kisame's attitude changed from the last time I encountered him. He was trying to fight me and now he's trying to save me?

"I don't know what you think you are doing, but you're not taking our hostage," Kabuto retorted.

Kisame exhaled loudly and muttered under his breath about how irritating this is.

"Sorry, this will take longer than I thought," He said to me and put me back down on the ground. 

Kabuto was in a fighting stance in front of us while his hands glowed green.

"Go ahead," Kisame snickered. "I'd love to cut you up into ribbons,"

He reached for his sword and Kabuto lunged at Kisame, attempting to hit his bicep, but Kisame was faster and blocked it with his sword.

Kabuto's hands started to stop glowing and he quickly moved them away.

"I forgot about your sword," Kabuto said. "Samehada can devour chakra,"

"I see you've done your homework," Kisame retorted.

I mentally rolled my eyes at that statement.

Kabuto used an earth style jutsu against Kisame that formed spikes. The spikes stabbed Kisame's shoulders and blood started dripping from the wounds. I internally cringed at how that must've felt.

"Kisame Hoshigaki," Kabuto said cockily. "You surely don't disappoint for being a former swordsman of the Mist, but this is the end of the road for you."

Kabuto quickly hit Kisame's left bicep and Kisame grunted from the impact. He turned to me.

"Move, because I don't need you getting in my way,"

I looked at him with confusion and Kisame just looked irritated.

"I couldn't care less about you, but Itachi wants you alive. So hurry up and get out of my way. Go to a tree or something,"

I moved quickly and walked up the nearest tree. I stood on the branch. Kisame grinned widely as if he was enjoying this fight and I felt movement on this branch.

I turned around quickly and saw Itachi. 

"What the-!"

He cut me off before I could even say anything.

"Follow me. I need to get you away from them," He said.

"Give me one reason why I should trust you," I retorted. 

"Because I'm the only one who can get you away from Orochimaru,"

I rolled my eyes and he started walking. 

"Can you at least get this rope off of me?" I asked.

He turned back around and took a kunai out to cut the ropes that restricted my arms. I looked at him, realizing his eyes were bleeding. 

After that, we started running and I followed him. 

The entire time, I couldn't stop wondering why he was doing this. He's the most confusing one right now. He trapped me in a genjutsu and now he's acting like nothing even happened.

We reached a waterfall and we stopped. He walked towards the waterfall and there was a cave right behind it. He sat down and took the kunai out and I watched him, making sure he wasn't going to try anything. 

He used the kunai to cut some bandages off his wrist and I sat down once I realized he had no intention of killing me right now. 

I realized he was defenseless right now and I could try to get an answer out of him. I could also avenge my best friend in the process.

I quietly pulled a kunai out of my pouch and started walking behind him.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked suddenly.

I stopped immediately and he stood up to face me. He didn't even have his sharingan activated. How did he know?

"How did you-?"

"I know how short your temper is. I already knew you were going to try this as soon as I brought you here,"

I glared at him. 

"Don't think that my feelings towards you will change just because you got me away from Orochimaru. I still hate you for what you did and I will kill you one day,"

He didn't say anything after that and I sighed with exasperation.

Kisame walked in, clutching his left arm that was hit with the spikes.

"What happened?" Itachi asked him.

"That kid knows medical ninjutsu. He used it and now my arm is paralyzed. On top of that, he hit my injured arm with whatever he used," Kisame replied.

I knew how to fix that. 

I learned enough medical ninjutsu to heal smaller injuries from Tsunade back in the day. She always insisted on me learning it so I could fend for myself after I got into some fights or if I came back from missions. She also gave me a couple of hits in the process, for being "reckless."

She was like an older sister to me. I miss her.

Kisame used his good arm to put his sword on the ground and I stood back up, deciding I would heal it for him.

It's the least I can do since they did rescue me from Orochimaru. I hope I don't regret this.

"What are you doing?!" Kisame shouted with alarm, seeing that my hands were now glowing green.

Itachi just watched without a word.

"He blocked your chakra points and I know how to undo that. I can also heal the wounds as well," I replied. 

I opened the chakra points and healed the wounds. 

He sighed with relief when he was able to move it again and circled his shoulders and stretched his arm. 

"So what now?" He asked Itachi. "Are we just going to bring her back home?"

"Not yet," Itachi replied. "Orochimaru will be looking for us and we need to wait until he gives up. I have an idea of what he's actually after, so I need to do some investigations to confirm my suspicions."

"That kid from the Leaf?"

Itachi didn't respond, as usual.

What kid? Now I'm even more confused. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

30K 896 17
It was dark and lonely. No one was there. Suddenly there was a boy with red hair and coral eyes (would that be his eye color?) He smiled at me and sa...
262K 11K 40
A boy, my twin rather, looked over the horizon with his hands on his hips. "Yep... Today I'm going to fly like a bird." He took in a deep breath befo...
430K 15.4K 30
Note: This Naruto fanfiction will focus on Itachi X Naruto. Let's just say that Sasuke never left the village. The title may change later on. ☀☀☀☀☀ H...
12.2K 434 12
Blue eyes. Blond hair. Whiskers cheeks. He is Naruto Uzumaki. His dork and quirky self made you fall for him. The nine tails inside his body has alw...