I'm Not Perfect||Lismin||BTS|...

By MiYoung03

Blackpink and BTS. Both groups give you music that gets you hyped. But when BTS and Blackpink get to work tog... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
Thank You
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
A/N
13
Apologies

14

524 17 3
By MiYoung03

"Seulgi??"

"What is she doing here? What does she want? Why is she crying? What is going on?"

Questions that were going around in Lisa's mind. Her head was starting to ache again. She looked at Seulgi, trying to keep a neutral face and ignore the pain.

Seulgi's eyes were red from crying and her hair was messy and unkempt. Her eyes looked tired. Her body looked very fragile also. "I-I'm s-so sorry for what I d-did," Seulgi was finally able to say. She had her head down but Lisa could see a couple drops of tears fall down.

"So you did this to me?!" Lisa said shocked at Seulgi's words. Jennie,Rose, and Jisoo were all cuddled together in one corner listening intently. Seulgi looked up to look at Lisa with wide and teary eyes.

Seulgi shook her head quickly. "N-no I didn't hurt you, it wasn't me who hurt you at the skating rink or the one who threw that brick at you when you were home," Seulgi said in a voice that sounded pretty paranoiac.

Lisa's face changed from anger to confusion. Something didn't really add up to what Seulgi had said. "Wait. How do you know about the incident at my dorm?" Lisa asked after realizing that. Seulgi realized a bit too late what she had just said.

"I-I. I mean-" Seulgi was lost at words. Lisa looked at Seulgi with anger and confusion at the same time now. "This is the part where my side of the conflict comes in," Seulgi sighed.

Lisa crossed her arms, ready to listen to whatever Seulgi had to say.

"I am definitely not proud of my actions and I know it was foolish of me to do such a thing. I never intended for things to go this far. I never wanted to physically harm you," Seulgi started saying and even more tears started to fall down her round cheeks.

Lisa tried her best to comprehend what Seulgi was talking about. "What do you mean that you never wanted to physically harm me? So you wanted me to be mentally hurt?" Lisa asked the other female.

Seulgi nodded slowly. "I was really hurt at that time and I wasn't thinking properly. I was angry and sad that Jimin had taken away all the love he had for me and gave it to you," she said and took a glance at Jimin, who was still sleeping next to Lisa.

Lisa's face softened as she heard Seulgi's words. "I know that is not a good excuse for what I did," Seulgi said as she wiped away some tears from her cheeks. "Can you just tell us what you did already?" Jisoo asked surprising everyone else. "Sorry..." she said shyly.

Seulgi blinked twice before clearing her throat to speak. "Like I said before, I didn't actually harm Lisa or plan to physically harm her. What I actually did was basically start all of that," Seulgi told the four girls, who were looking at her even more confused now.

"Goodness. Get to the point already!" Jisoo said, getting frustrated.

Once again all attention turned towards Jisoo. "What? It's true," she said rather defensively. Seulgi let out a dry chuckle.

Seulgi took a deep breath and contemplated on whether or not she was ready to confess to her horrible mistake. "After Jimin and I were done, I was in a very bad spot mentally. I ran off without my manager or anyone to escort me and I went to a café," she took another deep breath and everyone around her just continued to listen intensely. "A man sat at the seat right in front of me and at first he didn't say anything to me and so I ignored him. I cried a little because of how hurt I was, and he noticed it. He didn't know who I was because of my mask and I couldn't tell his appearance because he was wearing a mask and some sunglasses. He didn't say anything to me for a while but when I was getting ready to leave, he got up and sat at my table." No one in the room said anything but they all had a similar feeling about this man. He was definitely not going to be good news and that worried them. Especially Lisa. "He said hello and asked me if I was okay. I thought nothing much of it so I replied and told him that I had just broken up with my boyfriend and I wasn't doing so good," Seulgi looked up at Lisa for a slight second and quickly guilt took over her to the point where she felt unable to look at her in the eye.

"He was nice and listened to me. After I was done talking, I thanked him for listening and that he actually helped me feel better. He said no problem, and then he said that there was a way where I could get my revenge on the girl who was to blame for my pain. I was confused and a bit scared of what he had to say but I can't deny the fact that I was curious," as soon as she said that last part, Seulgi got a hit of shame. "He told me that he would send Lisa letters telling her how much she had hurt me and how everything was her fault. I was so hurt at the time and so I agreed. I agreed to emotionally hurt Lisa for something she didn't even do."

Lisa was very hurt about this confession but a part of her actually understood where Seulgi came from. In a sense she felt responsible for her pain but she knew that who was really to blame here was Jimin.

"I thought one letter was all that he was going to do and I thought he was going to send it to the company because I didn't even know your address," Seulgi explained and the further she went on with the story the more regret she felt for her past actions.

"I then began to notice the hate comments. I thought it was the regular hateful internet trolls but as time passed, I noticed that some of these were very similar in the things they said. It was almost as if they didn't have any other ideas for what to comment. That's when it hit me, it was that man,"

The other girls got shivers all over and held on tight Lisa so as to protect her from danger.

"He had given me his number and so I texted him demanding him to stop it with the threats. He never replied to my texts but he did call me and I will never forget that call. He said that he had been waiting a long time to get close to me and when he found out I had gotten hurt by Lisa, he was ready to do anything to eliminate her. I yelled at him and told him that he was insane and that he needed to stop now because I never wanted to hurt her. He then laughed at me," she took a small pause and looked at the girls with fear plastered all over her face.

"He told me that if I was going to be so ungrateful for all the things he had done for me then he had no choice but to hurt me as well."

"So you mean to tell me that you're also in danger?" Jennie said with genuine worry. Seulgi just gave her a nod as she looked down.

"Haven't you told anyone from your company that you are being threatened?" Jisoo asked her. "I wanted to but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I could potentially get in a lot of trouble for this," Seulgi replied.

Lisa stayed silent the whole time. She was confused and she had no words to say. Everything was just a whirlwind of emotions for her and her heart was beating at an alarming rate.

The girls stayed quiet for a while until their silence was interrupted by the ringing of Jennie's phone.

"Hello?" Jennie said after picking up her phone. She listened to the person on the other side of the line. She then removed the phone from her ear and handed it to Lisa. "Who is it?" Lisa whispered to Jennie. "It's Jimin, he just got back at his dorm and he wants to know how you're doing," Jennie replied.

Lisa shook her head and handed Jennie her phone back. "Tell him that we can't talk outside of work related things anymore."

Jennie was a little taken aback by Lisa's sudden change of feelings but she reluctantly agreed and told Jimin exactly what Lisa had said.

"Look, Jimin I am really sorry about all of this but that's what she told me to tell you and if that is what she wants then I advise you to please respect her wishes," Jennie told him before hanging up.

Jisoo, Rosé, Jennie, and even Seulgi looked at Lisa in confusion. "So do you mind explaining what is with the sudden nonchalant attitude towards Jimin?" asked Rosé as the other girls nodded in agreement.

"I figured it was probably for the best. At this rate what we need to do is get Seulgi to safety and get this man away from us. Jimin has done nothing but cause trouble to us." Lisa looked off outside her hospital room's door and noticed the city lights.

They twinkled into the night and thought about what she would have been doing right now if none of this would have occurred to any of them.

(BTS' dorm)

Jimin sat on his bed with his head resting on his hands. Jungkook noticed his attitude and watched him from outside his room. After a few minutes, Jungkook knocked on the open door. "Can I come in?" the younger guy asked.

Jimin looked up and nodded. "What's up?" Jungkook said as he sat down next to him.

"It's over. Everything is over. She and I are game over," Jimin said in the most simple way he could so as to prevent himself from having a meltdown.

Jungkook just gently tapped his friend's back in comfort. Without realizing it, Jimin began crying and the two boys sat there in silence.

________________________________________________________________________________

Surprise! Yeah I wasn't planning on doing this and I know I said I wasn't going to continue this story but I found this unfinished chapter in documents and I thought why not just finish it and upload it. I am still unsure if I want to continue this story any further so I apologize if this comes off as false hope for some of you. 

I want to thank all of you who have shown so much love to this story and I never expected to get this many views so thank you for everything! 

Miyoung03 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.5K 47
What will happen between Lisa Blackpink and Jungkook BTS? Will they be able to love each other again? Or will they find a new person to be the love o...
28.2K 867 24
It all started with a flip phone.... After two renown idols, Jungkook and Lisa meet, they start to find comfort in each other. But both have a reput...
2.6M 75.6K 48
Jungkook and Lisa find themselves together in an elevator. What could possibly go wrong? Started : 8/6/17 Completed : 26/1/18 #607 in fanfiction ~ 12...
58.4K 1.5K 32
In which taehyung and Jennie fall in love all over again after some.......well let's just say..........problems......