Sinking Love (Sequel)✔

By werewolf10101

(Sequel to Teen wolf Derek hale.) *WILL BE UNDER-RECONSTRUCTION SOON!!* Layla and Derek are back again! They... More

(3x1) Tattoo.
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 1)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 2)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 3)
(3x03) Fireflies.
(3x04) Unleashed
(3x05) Frayed.
(3x06) Motel California.
Wedding, Part 1.
Wedding, Part 2.
(3x07) Currents.
(3x08) Visionary.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 1.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 1.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 2.
(3x11) Alpha Pact.
(3x12) Lunar Eclipse.
(3x13) Anchor.
(3x14) More Bad Than Good.
(3x15) Galvanize.
(3x16) Illuminated.
(3x17) SilverFinger.
(3x18) Riddled.
(3x19) Leatharia Vulpina.
(3x20) Echo House.
(3x21) The Fox and The Wolf.
(3x22) De-Void.
(3x23) Insatiable .
(3x24) The Divine Move.
(4x01) The Dark Moon.
(4x02) 117.
(4x03) Muted.
(4x04) The Benefactor.
(4x05) I.E.D.
(4x06) Orphaned.
(4x07) Weaponised
(4x08) Time Of Death.
(4x09) Perishable.
(4x10) Monstrous.
(4x11) A Promise To The Dead.
(4x12) Smoke & Mirrors.
(4x13) Pregnancy.
Season 6B.
(6x19) Broken glass.
(6x20) The Wolves Of War.
Epilogue
Extra Chapter (1)
Extra Chapter (2)
What do you guys think?
Always And Forever.

(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 2.

6.5K 127 32
By werewolf10101

~Not Edited~

Quote:

People cry not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long. 

~Johnny Depp~

~Layla's outfit on top~

"Why are you even talking to me?" Ethan asked us annoyed. "I helped kill your friend." He said making me roll my eyes at him. "How do you know i'm not going to kill another one?" Smirking as he looked over at Stiles who was standing next to me. 

"Is he looking at me?" Stiles asked glancing at me then back at Ethan. "Are you threatening me?" He questioned, Scott and I glanced at each other then back at Stiles. "You know what I'm going to do?" Ethan looked over at him, as Stiles took a step closer to him. 

"Oh god." I muttered under my breath knowing what Stiles was going to do. 

"I'm going to break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfs bane, roll it in mistletoe and shove it right up your freaking--" 

"Stiles!" Me and Scott cut him off at the same time. "We get it." I said, putting a stray of hair behind my ear. 

Scott looked back at Ethan. "We're talking to you because i know you didn't want to kill Body." Scott told him as i crossed my arms. "And I think if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again." Scott said. 

Ethan shook his head. "You don't know what we owe them." Ethan said making me look at him curiously. "Especially Deucalion." What is he talking about? 

"What's that you mean?" Stiles asked. 

"We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him." I stared at him confused. "We weren't alphas." Wait what? Am i hearing this wrong? 

"What were you?" Scott asked making me glance at him then back at Ethan. 

"Omegas." Ethan answered. 

Ethan glanced behind the two of us making sure no one was listening. "In actual wolf packs the Omega's the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack." Ethan whispered. "That was us." I looked at him surprised.

"So, you and your brother were the bitches of the pack?" Stiles asked making me slap him in the chest, he just shrugged acting innocent. 

"Something like that." Ethan answered him. 

Stiles' face brightened. "Bitches." He said enjoying it. 

I sent him a glare before looking back at Ethan. "What happened?" I finally spoke up. 

Ethan looked at me. "Our pack." He paused before continuing. "They were killers." He said letting out an angry sigh. "People talk about us as monsters. They're the ones who gave us there putation. And our Alpha was the worst of them." Of course always the Alphas. 

"Why didn't you just fight back?" Stiles asked turning his head to look at him. "Form Voltron Wolf and kick all their asses?" It's not always that easy.

"We couldn't." Ethan growled making me flinch back. "We didn't know how to control it back then." He said, staring at me for a second before looking at Stiles. 

"Deucalion taught you." Scott spoke up. 

"And then we fought." Ethan continued his story. "We took on the whole pack, one-by-one. By the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life." Ethan let out a breath as i kept my eyes on him. "We tore him apart, literally." Well that's nice to know...Note Sarcasm! 

"Well, that's a heartwarming story." Stiles said, i couldn't help but chuckle at his sarcasm. 

"What about your Emissary?" Scott asked, Ethan shook his head. "Then they're all dead?" Scott continued to question. "Kali and Ennis too?" Wait how come i didn't know about this. 

"All except Deucalion's." Ethan answered. 

"You mean Morrell?" Scott asked. 

Ethan looked at us before he could answer he hissed in pain and clutched his chest then gasped in pain, me, Scott and Stiles shared a confused look. 

"What's wrong?" Scott asked. 

"Are you hurt?" I questioned after him. 

"Not me. My brother." Ethan said, next thing you know Ethan took off running and we ran after him. 

All four of us arrived in front of the locker room, opening the door to see Lydia crouching down next to Cora who was lying on the floor, Stiles ran towards them kneeling down. 

Scott and Ethan ran towards Aiden who was holding weight above his head, ready to hit Cora with it, my heart literally stopped, but then Scott grabbed onto his arm and Ethan the held the other. 

"Aiden!" I shouted making him look over at me. "Stop! Please!" I yelled, He kept his eyes on me still holding the weight. "Please! Just drop the weight." I begged not wanting anything to happen to my sister in law. 

He dropped the weight looking at Cora, i ran towards her putting her head onto my lap. "Aiden, you can't do this!" Ethan yelled at his twin brother. 

I looked up from Cora and at Aiden. "She came at me!" Aiden defended himself.

"It doesn't matter!" Ethan yelled, i looked at Ethan and Aiden surprised. I thought they were close...okay. "Kali gave Derek until full moon, you can't touch him or them." He said nodding his head towards me and Cora. 

Aiden looked at me and Cora one more time calming down, before Ethan grabbed him by the shoulder leaving the locker room, i looked down at Cora who let out a groan in pain. 

"Cora." I said softly making her look up at me. "You'll be fine, i just need you to try staying awake until we get some help, okay?" She looked up at me in pain nodding her head not being able to speak. 

"Guys!" Stiles said, making us look at him. "I think she's pretty hurt." I looked down at her to see blood coming down her forehead, i gasped looking at Scott who slowly walked over to us. 

I leaned against the wall crossing my arms watching Cora wipe blood from her forehead, she was super pale and was sweating a lot. I believe she is not okay right now. "Are you okay?" Scott asked. 

"She doesn't look okay." Lydia answered for her. 

Cora rolled her eyes before speaking up. "I'll heal." She took a step backward and almost fell but manages to grab the sink, keeping her at place. "I said i'm fine." She said when she saw Scott and Stiles reach to catch her. 

"Sweetheart, I can see brain matter coming out of your head." Lydia said. "Not fine." I looked at all four of them in silence. 

"You know how suicidally crazy that was?" Stiles asked. "What do you think you're doing going after them?" He questioned, he was right, i mean that was pretty stupid of her. 

"I did it for Boyd." She snapped, the looked at Lydia, Scott and Stiles. "None of you were doing anything." She told them, i'm glad she didn't add me in there. 

I played with my manicured nails as i listened to them talking. "We're trying." Scott told her. 

I shook my head turning around, walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" I heard Scott ask. 

I turned around. "I need some fresh air." I said before turning around opening the door and walking out of the locker room. 

   *************

I entered the house tiredly, my head was pounding. I just felt so exhausted, i threw my bag on the chair then went over laying on the sofa, closing my eyes groaning in pain. What the hell is going on with my head? It hurts so freaking bad. 

I felt someone come near me, i opened my eyes to see Derek staring down at me confused. "What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. 

I shrugged. "I don't know, my head hurts bad." I said, sighing in pain. 

Derek sat on the table in front of the sofa and put his hand on my forehead. "You don't have a fever." He said confused. 

"I'll be fine, i'm just tired." I said, closing my eyes.

"Scoot over." I heard Derek say making me open my eyes and gladly scoot over making room for him. 

He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me against him, i closed my eyes but opened them when i felt Derek giving my neck small kisses, i sighed. of course horny Derek, i mean when can ever cuddle with Derek without him sending me kisses or taking it to sex.

I whined as he kept kissing my neck, all the way up to my earlobe biting on it making me moan, i felt him smirk against my skin as he continued kissing near my ear, i moaned again hearing him growl into my ear. 

He continued kissing down my neck and went for my chest, then his phone rang. He growled against my neck before taking his phone out of his pocket looking at the caller. Id. "Who is this?" He asked reading the number to me. 

"Stiles." I answered closing my eyes putting my head on his chest. 

"How did he get my phone number?" He asked, i shrugged closing my eyes. 

Derek sighed before answering. "Hello?" He said annoyed. "In the hospital?" Derek asked worriedly. 

Cora is in the hospital...Oh god...I knew she wasn't fine! Derek ended the phone call getting up. "I need to get to the hospital." Derek said, i nodded. 

"If you want me to come-" He cut me off smashing his lips right onto mine. 

I grabbed onto his neck pushing him more against me as i kissed him passionately and gentle, we both pulled away. "You can come later, but get some rest." He said, and i nodded in response, he smiled happily kissing my cheek before leaving the loft. 

I laid down, rubbing my temple. I closed my eyes to fall asleep, but once again my sleep was interrupted by my phone buzzing, i huffed looking down to see a message from Allison. 

Allison:

Come to school now.

 What's going on? What was happening in school? I quickly got up and dashed out of the loft. 

Once i made it to school, i saw Stiles parked his jeep, quickly getting out and walked right into the school, as did Allison, Chris and Isaac. Okay what the hell is going on? Wait the next sacrifice is going to happen. 

I turned my head to see Jennifer. Wait Jennifer? What the hell is she doing here? She is going to be taken by the darach. I may hate her but i'm not that heartless. I quietly followed behind her entering the school. 

I quickly head behind a wall as Jennifer turned around and continued walking, i peeked my head out to see her further away from me, as i walked slowly behind her. Lydia's scent hit me...wait she is in the school. 

I looked up to see Lydia entering the English class, then i heard a familiar song playing, that was the song that played on the music teacher's phone. Which that means the Darach is here...it's in the stupid school! 

The a familiar voice speaks up. "You recognize it, don't you?" I peek my head out to see oh my god, it was her all along!

How didn't we know! I knew i had a bad vibe about that stupid bitch! Jennifer was the stupid Darach. 

The next thing i know, she smacked Lydia across the face knocking her out, i gasped holding onto my mouth. Jennifer's head snapped towards me. 

She looked at me smirking, slowly walking up to me, i clenched my jaw running up to her then kicking her straight into the stomach sending her to the ground. 

She quickly stood up and tried hitting me but i blocked every hit, but she grabbed my arm twisting them around making me hiss in pain and the next thing i know she punched the back of my neck causing me to fall in darkness. 

************

I groaned in pain, as my eyes fluttered open, i tried moving my hands but they felt like they were tied, my eyes shoot open as i looked down to see my hands are taped to the chair, as me and Lydia were back to back. 

I looked over to see Mr.Stilinski pointing a gun at Jennifer who had a knife against Lydia's throat. she smiled at him before throwing a knife at Mr.Stilinski's shoulder, he let out a painful groan as his gun fell to the ground, i gasped looking at Sheriff in worry. 

"Mr.Stilinski!" I yelled, as he fell onto his knees. 

I turned my head to see Scott standing near the doorway wolfed out growling at her, i let out a sigh in relief, Scott launches towards Jennifer.  

 She moves fast and with sudden strength. Ducking his claw swipes and grabbing him, she sends Scott hurtling off his feet and smashing through desks all the way to the back of the room, i looked at Scott worriedly. 

I tried opening this stupid tape around my wrist, Jennifer pushed a desk towards the door when she sees Stiles trying to open the door. 

Mr. Stilinski took the knife out of his shoulder as he stood up picking his gun pointing it at her. "There was a girl." Sheriff panted as he amid his gun at her. "Years ago, we found her in the woods. Her face and body slashed apart." Jennifer walks closer to him. "It was you,wasn't it?" It has to be her, i mean that's how she looks when she is a monster. 

"And like the good detective you put it all together, didn't you?" She walked closer to him. "Maybe I should've started with Philosophers." She said walking closer and closer to him. "With knowledge and strategy." She continues to approach. 

Once she walked over to him fast, he pointed the gun at her leg and shot it making me jump in fear of the noise, but it was no use. She healed straight away. "Healers." She whispered picking up the knife and held up Mr.Stilinski. 

I tried ripping myself out of this stupid tape but i couldn't, it was like i was the useless human being alive, i watched as he dropped his gun to the ground and she pushed him against the wall, she stabbed the knife right into his shoulder. "Warriors." She took off his badge. 

Crushing it in her hand before throwing it on the ground near my foot. Guardians, virgins." She draws close to him and kisses him making me want to throw up. 

When she pulls back her face was all cut up and she grabbed Mr.Stilinski running towards the window with Mr.Stilinski and the glass shattered in pieces as she ran to it and disappeared with Mr.Stilinski. 

I tried getting out of this stupid chair but i couldn't, I looked over at Scott who was bleeding. "Scott are you okay?" I asked. He nodded standing up. "She took him....She took Mr.Stilinski." I said in anger and worry. 

He walked over to me cutting the tape open as Stiles walked in looking around. "Dad?" He called out, i walked up to him putting my hand on his shoulder. 

I watched his eyes tear up, i quickly pulled him into my arms rubbing his back as he cried, i looked over at Scott who shared the same sad look as me as he released Lydia. 

I feel so bad for Stiles, he only has his dad...and if the Darach kills him he won't have anymore parents left, and i swear if anything happens to Mr.Stilinski i'll rip Jennifer's throat out. 

**********

Next Chapter: 

The overlooked, Part 1. 

Overlooked is going to be juicy, sassy Layla will be back! Wahoooo!

Poor Stiles...What do you guys think of this chapter! Leave it in the comment bellow! 

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please comment, vote, share and i will see you with another chapter! Peace! Love Ya <3

:) Smile and Stay positive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 74.2K 49
COMPLETED - (book 2) Updated version now available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited with an extra bonus chapter at the end! "I stood there for...
55.6K 1.9K 30
----FORMERLY SIX STILINSKI---- We all know about the unbreakable friendship of Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. And, well, let's be honest, we all...
208K 4.9K 59
//Book 2 in the Mama Hale Series// Lyrica Hale's story continues, 4 weeks after the events that ended so many lives and almost ended more. New friend...
138K 2.7K 36
It all started when Jessica McCall, Scott McCall twin sister, was bitten by the alpha the same night as her twin. Ever since that night nothing has b...