Teenage Love

By Tammy_May

This is a story about a lose that brings two people together. It shows the troubles that some teens have, it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 5

91 1 0
By Tammy_May

Skylar ran all the way to the park which was a 20 minute walk away, she sat on the swing crying and crying as she swung back and fort. She couldn't stop thinking about Caitlyn, she couldn't stop think of Caitlyn's beautiful brown eyes, her soft honey blonde, her amazing soft pink lip and her beautiful and pretty face. She shook her head, she was trying to shake the thoughts of Caitlyn out her head.

She walked along the footpath, it was now the dark of night. She couldn't go home tonight, she couldn't face Caitlyn with things the way they were at the moment. A car pulled over, Bailey got out the passangers seat, as soon as he was out the car the car speeded off into the dark of the night. Bailey started to walk with Skylar.

"Skylar, where are you heading?'' asked Bailey worried about Skylar, he knew something was up with his best friend.

"I can't go home tonight,'' Skylar said in a quiet, shy voice.

"Come on, your crashing with me,'' said Bailey with a smile on his face, he hand her his jacket since she was shaking from the cold.

They got to Bailey's house, they walked into Bailey's bedroom. There was a king sized bed and a double bed, Skylar knew she had the double bed, she laid down on the bed, she texted Sarah saying:

"Hey Sarah, I'm okay.

I'm staying with Bailey

tonight. I will be home

tomorrow. Skylar xx

Skylar got under the covers, she closed her eyes. She started to dream of Caitlyn as she drifted off to sleep.

Skylar woke up, she layed there staring at the roof thinking. She had finally decided what she was going to do about the whole Caitlyn thing, she had decided it was wrong to like Caitlyn so she wasn't going to like Caitlyn no more the way she did. She grabbed her things together, she wrote a note leaving it on the bed where she had slept that night. She snuck out of the room and through the front door, she walked along the footpath in the cool breeze of the morning. She walked quickly to get back to her house, she didn't want to be out in the cold of the morning.

She dragged herself up the stairs, along the hallway and into her amazingly huge bedroom. Caitlyn sat in the bed half awake, she had been waiting for Skylar to get home. Caitlyn ran over to Skylar, throwing her arms around her nearly tipping her to the ground. 

"Where the hell have you been Skylar?'' Caitlyn asked with so much angier in her voice.

"I need to think about what happened yesterday, so I went for a walk. Bailey saw me walking and he let me stay there last night,'' Skylar said with hurt in her voice, she saw as Caitlyn's sad look at what she had just said.

"Nothing happened between me and Bailey, we are just friends,'' Skylar said quickly, she hated to see Caitlyn with that sad look on her face.

Caitlyn moved forward, wrapping her arms around Skylar's waist. She started kissing up Skylar's neck, she pulled Skylar so there was no distance between them.

"Stop Caitlyn, this isn't right. I can't do this,'' Skylar said as tears ran down her cheeks, she pulled out of Caitlyn's grib, she started shaking badly nearly tipping her to the ground.

"Skylar, it is ok,,'' Caitlyn said but the hurt showing on her face, she hugged Skylar tightly.

Caitlyn took Skylar to the bed, she hugged her whilst they laid on the queen sized bed watching television. Skylar was still crying, she had stopped crying as soon as Caitlyn hugged her. Caitlyn's phone vibrated as the text message had come in, she grabbed it from the back pocket of her black skinny jeans. she opened up the text message to see it say: 

Hi Caitlyn, 

We need you to come in and work

today at 1pm. If you dont come in

then you will be fired so see you

at 1pm or else I wont see you 

again.

Caitlyn put her phone on the bedside table, she looked at Skylar who still had tears running down her cheeks.  She didn't want to leave Skylar but she couldn't afford to lose her job, she need to save up some money  to rent a house.

"Skylar, in an hour I need to go to work,'' Caitlyn said giving Skylar a tight squeeze before taking her arms away from Skylar.

Skylar started to shake straight away, Caitlyn went to hug Skylar again but Skylar pushed her away. She turned so she didn't have to see as Caitlyn got ready for work. Skylar curled up into a ball still shaking as she started to cry more and more, she didn't want Caitlyn to go at all she wanted her to stay until she fell asleep.

Caitlyn walked out the bedroom door without even saying goodbye, Skylar felt so hurt. She didn't have anyone anymore she didn't want to have to stay in a house where no one cared if she cried. She packed her back pack with some clothes, a bottle of water, some money, blanket and her phone that was turned off. She put her back pack on her back she waited a bit longer until about 15 minutes after Caitlyn had left for work, she climbed out the window onto the roof,  she quickly walked to the right of the house until she reached the edge. She climbed down using the ladder that had been left there from when her foster dad had to fix a tile on the roof. She climbed down quietly, dropping to the ground, she bolt off down the street.

She found herself at the grave of Katrina's, she was crying so much and shaking too, she hated that she could have saved her best friend, she hated she hadn't realise her best friend loved her more then friend love or like a sister love. She cried for Katrina to tell her what to do, she cried for Katrina to come back to her.

She stayed there until night fell upon her, she found an alley way, she laied in the alley way with her blanket wrapped around herself. She knew she couldn't turn on her phone just incase they could track her with it, she had some of her food but she wasn't really hungry. She drifted off to sleep quickly.

She woke up screaming, she had had a nightmare and she just wanted to be in Caitlny's arms where she felt safe. She knew that was wrong though, she wasn't allow to like Caitlyn she told herself over and over. She packed up her blanket and food before moving off down the street, she head out of the town which leads into the next town. She met this guy who gave her some drugs for her food, she knew she couldn't do it no more. She injected herself, she grabbed a sharp piece of glass cutting her left wrist as deep as she could. She let go of the glass, she felt to the ground, her eyes shut and she went into the blackness.

She woke up in hospital, she had pain running through her whole body but mostly her arm. She looked to it where she saw the nice white bandage, a nurse came in with a doctor by her side. Last time Skylar had woken up in hospital she had some family and a friend by her side but this time was different, she heard Caitlyn's voice yelling at a nurse to let her see Skylar. She started to freak out she started to cry, the doctor realised it was the voice of the girl outside that had upset her.

"Skylar, we need to know why you tried to kill yourself then your friends and family can come in and see you,'' the doctor said in such a nice quiet and caring voice.

Skylar layed there crying, she didn't want to talk to them, they would never get why she tried to take her life no one would ever understand. Caitlyn was yelling for Skylar with all her might, she fell to the ground outside as she was crying for Skylar. Skylar couldn't help but cry she just want the girl she had feelings for in the room so she would stop crying, she felt this feeling coming on then everything went black, she heard the screams of Caitlyn's calling her name.

She woke again this time Sarah was sitting in the room, she watched every move Skylar made as she came back to see the light of the world.

"Hey you,'' Sarah said in a shaky voice, Skylar could see the hurt and pain in the gorgeous brown eyes of Sarah's.

"What happened?'' Skylar asked her voice barely letting her question out her mouth.

"You have seizure after you woke up and.....,'' Sarah's said travelling off into her own thoughts.

"And?'' Skylar asked scared something had happened no one else would tell her.

"Caitlyn cut her arm deep because they wouldn't let her in here to see you after you started having the seizure but she is fine now,'' Sarah said making a fake smile Skylar could see through, Sarah went to touch Skylar's arm but she pulled it away.

It had been a week she was healthy, she hadn't seen anyone since Sarah that time after her seizure, she had been kept in the bed and had a nurse sit in her room with her. She was recovered enough to be moved. She still had a bandage on her left wrist, it was less painful but they made sure she had enough to keep the pain away.

They were moving her up to the teenage mental health ward, she would stay in there awhile until she was okay to go home, she was taking up there by 3 nurses holding onto her so she couldn't flee. She was met by a beautiful woman with long brown hair and electric green eyes, she was shorter then Skylar thought.

"Hi Skylar, I'm Jackie and I will be here to help you during the day,'' Jackie said taking Skylar's arm, Skylar jumped backwards not wanting anyone to touch her.

Skylar pulled away from the one nurse who hadn't left yet.

"Don't touch me,'' Skylar yelled aggressively.

"Let her go! Come on Skylar, I will show you to your room, you will be in with two other girls,'' Jackie said with a nice warm voice Skylar hadn't heard in a very long time.

Skylar sat on the bed, there was one other girl in the room, there was curtains that you could pull around to have some private time, she sat on her bed, she wasn't allowed to have shoes with show laces in them. She sat there with her knees to her chest, she wrapped her arms around her knees. The girl who was a tiny bit taller then Skylar with beautiful long blonde hair and hazel eyes walked over to Skylar's bed, she sat down next to Skylar.

"Hi I'm Rebecca but call me Bec. What is your name?'' Bec asked with the warm but empty voice that she had heard before, she had heard the emptiness within a voice and that had been her own and Katrina's voice.

"I'm Skylar,,'' Skylar mangered to get out quietly.

Skylar let Bec show her around and meet the other people within the ward, she didn't talk so Bec did the talking for her. She just wanted to see a friendly face for once, that was when she heard Caitlyn's voice call her name from behind her. Skylar turned around to see Caitlyn, she had a nurse on her arm which Skylar couldn't understand why. Caitlyn ran up to Skylar, she threw her arms around Skylar. The nurse walked up to where Caitlyn had Skylar in her arms.

"So Caitlyn I'm guessing you know this girl?'' the nurse asked with hopeless sounding coming out.

"Yeah, this is Skylar and I'm guessing she has been brought up whilst I was out, am I right Bec?'' Caitlyn asked looking straight at Bec.

"Yeah she did, she sharing our room,'' Bec said with a smile on her beautiful face.

"Wait, your in this ward?'' asked Skylar shocked.

"Yeah for cutting deep,'' Caitlyn said her face went unreadable for once.

Skylar wrapped her arms around Caitlyn's waist, she started crying, a nurse when to grab her but Caitlyn told them to leave them alone. Caitlyn sat on the red couch they had in the open room bit, she had Skylar sit next to her, Skylar felt safe within Caitlyn's arms. 

It had been a week, Skylar was a lot better and so was Caitlyn, Caitlyn was due to go home really soon leaving Skylar in there with her new made friends Bec and Justice. Justice is a girl who is same height as Skylar with brown hair and hazel eyes, she is 15 years old whilst Bec is 16 years old. Skylar was waiting for the visit from whoever was coming to visit her.She sat there waiting and Caitlyn sat there so Skylar wasn't sitting there alone until Skye walked up to the table, Caitlyn quickly went off to do something leaving the two twin sisters together. Jackie come over with a curiously look on her face.

"So Skylar who is this?" Jackie asked in her curious but happy voice.

"This is my twin sister Skye, and yes I know we dont both have the beautiful blonde hair Skye has but that because I dyed mine awhile ago,'' Skylar said knowing she had just go rid of a couple of Jackie's questions.

"Can you leave us alone so I can talk to my sister?'' Skye asked with a stuck up voice.

Jackie walked off with a bit of hurt crossing her eyes, she went back to the desk, she did her paper work but the hurt from Skye's words had hit her hard.

"You don't have to be so fuckin' cruel Skye, what are you even doing here?'' Skylar asked with aggressive touch in her voice.

"I need to make sure you were okay,'' Skye said with a smile.

"I don't ever want to talk to you again,'' Skylar shouted storming off to her room in the ward.

Skylar threw herself onto to her bed, she curled up in a ball. She was so hurt by her stuck up bitch of a sister, she had looked up to her sister for a long time but she now knew the real side to her sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 212 44
Seventeen year old Skylar Midnight always thought she'd been an ordinary girl; she knows exactly what to expect when it comes to a person with causal...
51 3 1
A girl has her problems, no matter what happens. There will always be a biological problem with a girl, even if she denies the problem’s existence. S...
41 13 13
The Story of Skylar Engelmann and her best friend. Two teens which grew up being rich and famous. With everything, one could ever wish for. Perfect...
6.7K 551 27
What happens when two broken hearts collide? [EDITING] TW// contains sensitive content about self harm, depression and suicide