She Returns

Por mika1642

*Completed* Everyone believed she died, but what if her death was all a lie? I do not own any characters bu... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 20

3.1K 85 51
Por mika1642

Sasuke's POV.

I didn't regret what I did yesterday. I've wanted to do it since she came back, but I never had a chance.

Not with all the preparations for the chunin exams and helping my father with the clan.

I've noticed that he's become closer with his grandchildren as well.

Everything was starting to get back to normal, and I don't mean back to when Miyuki wasn't here. What I mean was back to what it was like 12 years ago.

The only difference is that we no longer live with one another...

I was in my room just sitting there thinking about yesterday when I saw Sarada walking by.

"Sarada." I called out to her wanting to ask her a question.

"Uh, Yes father?" She asked walking inside the room confused as to why I called her.

"Tell me. Do you like Miyuki?" The smile on her face answered my question instantly.

"Yeah. She's an amazing sensei even though she can't show me her moves I bet she's as amazing as people say she is." She said rubbing the sleep out her eyes.

Making sure Sakura wasn't anywhere near us so she could hear what I was going to say I told her the real question I wanted answered.

"How would you feel if she was your mom and not Sakura?" She stared at me skeptically. "Its just a question." I reassured her.

"I don't know. I mean training wise I would choose Miyuki, but motherly wise... Uh... I don't know. I guess I'm used to Sakura more since she's my mother and has been with me forever. Why do you ask? Do you like Miyuki by any chance?" I tried not to react to what she said about me liking Miyuki.

"I told you it was just a question, but what if I did like Miyuki. What would you do?" On the last question I asked her she hesitated which means Miyuki's getting closer to her.

"I don't know... I guess I would be upset, but it wouldn't be her fault that you like her so I have no reason to hate her. Mom seems to though. I don't understand why. Miyuki says there was a misunderstanding, but I don't think she's telling me the truth."

I knew Sakura didn't like Miyuki but to hate her?

"Sakura thinks I'll leave her for Miyuki..."I said without thinking.

Sarada made a face of realization.

"Dad, please tell me you don't like her."

I didn't say anything to her as I got up from the edge of my bed.

"Dad..." Still not saying a word I walked to the window staring at the direction of her house. Well at the place she was staying in.

This is her house. Her home.

"You do..." I didn't correct her.

She was wrong I didn't like her. I love her which in my eyes is completely different.

"I'm going to take a shower tell Sakura I'll be down when I finish." Passing past her I heard her fall to her knees making me look back.

"You're cheating on mom." When she said 'mom' all I wanted was to tell her the whole truth, but that would effect Miyuki so I stayed quiet.

"I'm not cheating on Sakura." Its more like I'm cheating on Miyuki...

"Do you even love mom?" She said already in tears.

"I never loved Sakura." The words just slipped out my mouth.

I couldn't help it. Saying that I love Sakura in a sentence wasn't possible for me.

She lifted her head looking at me with those eyes of betrayal.

"Then why did you marry her!" She raised her voice.

"This isn't something I have to talk to you about." Not wanting to continue the conversation I went to the bathroom leaving her sobbing in my bedroom.

I'm sorry Sarada, but this is something that me and Miyuki have to talk to you about together.

Sarada's POV

Once my dad was out of sight I don't know what came over me but I ran out the house and into Miyuki's.

Knocking as fast and as hard as I possibly could on the door without knocking it over.

"I'm coming!" I heard her voice from the inside.

Trying to cool myself down I stopped knocking and walked in small circles.

"Sarada? What are you doing here?" Once I stopped walking I looked dead at her. "What's wrong?" Her voice laced with concern made me even angrier then I currently was.

"Stop stealing my dad from my mom!" I yelled at her. She seemed taken back by my outburst.

"W-what are you talking about." She became nervous making me think it was all true.

"You have an affair with my father do you not?"

"Look Sarada, that kiss was nothing ok? It was-"

"You kissed my dad!?" I yelled cutting her sentence off short.

Her eyes widened. I'm guessing its because she just told me something she wasn't supposed to.

I can't believe I didn't notice it before. The conversations they would have and the amount of time they spent together.

"Sarada I can explain. Just cal-"

"Chaa!" I yelled breaking the tree next to me in half.

Miyuki covered her face so she would stop small pieces off wood from injuring her face.

Pathetic.

"Calm dawn! You expect me to calm down!! You're with my dad knowing he's married!"

"Just let me explain Sarada!" Her stern tone made me stop my fuss. "It was an accident alright. Me and you're father just have a friendly relationship that's all. Its true that we kissed, but I assure you it was nothing serious. If you want I can confront your mother."

There was a along silence after I replied.

"I'll leave you alone as long as you answer my question." She nodded waiting patiently for my question. "Are you in love with my father?" She tensed and avoided my gaze.

Feeling my blood boil I was about to leave when her answer stopped me.

"Yes." She squeaked.

"W-what?"

She admitted it...

"Miyuki Uchiha. The Hokage wishes to see you." Our attention went to an anbu that appeared two yards away from us.

"Alright. We'll continue this conversation later." She said the last part directed towards me.

I gave her no sign that I got her message as she left side by side with the anbu.

Miyuki's POV

Naruto just had to call me at that moment.

Well I guess I have to thank him. If the anbu would have come any later I would have told Sarada everything. At least now I can think things through and maybe talk to Sasuke about what we should do even though I have a feeling I know exactly what he would suggest I do, and I wouldn't agree with him.

"Come in." I heard Naruto say as the anbu knocked a couple times.

We went in and I saw Shikamaru, Neji, Minato and of course Naruto.

"What's going on?" I asked hoping it wasn't anything bad.

"We've wanted to talk to you about this for some time now Miyuki, but we had to make sure it was safe first." I looked at Shikamaru confused.

"What's this something you had to talk to me about?" He lifted a small blanket of a small cart revealing a bright blue crystal ball.

It released something that was familiar to me and at the same time different.

I analyzed it and came to a conclusion of what it could possibly be.

"Is that what I think it is?" Neji nodded his head along with the rest of the men in the room.

The anbu was already long gone after he bowed to Naruto and the rest.

"We don't know exactly what it is but we know that with this you can wield chakra again. We just needed to make sure it wasn't a trap from the enemy since Shikamaru said he got it with a lot of ease." Minato said.

"How does it work?" I asked staring at the bright circle shaped crystal not bothering to ask how Shikamaru got his hands on it.

I mean Shikamaru is Shikamaru. He's the smartest person I know.

"Here." Naruto sat up from his chair and came towards the shinning ball and me.

Gently grabbing it from its place his hand started glowing orange.

"Focus Naruto. If you mess up it could affect her." Warned Minato.

Naruto started sweating as he slightly nodded.

It felt weird as I felt a burning sensation in my chest.

I closed my eyes hoping everything goes well.

I didn't question what they were doing since I trust them and I always will.

Naruto's POV

I was nervous as I got my hand back.

I prayed everything went well.

Her eyes remained closed making me even more nervous.

"Miyuki?" I asked putting my hands on both her shoulders.

What happened next was unexpected.

She opened her eyes revealing her Mangekyo Sharingan.

I gasped as I released her.

Pointing at her eyes I stuttered.

"Y-your e-eyes!" She grinned as she realized what had happened.

Looking at the rest of the team. I could see they were happy but at the same time skeptical.

My dad opened his arms as she jumped on him giving him a hug. She did the same to all of us and not a second later after thanking us she disappeared.

There was complete silence in the room.

The three smartest people in the room seemed to have a quiet conversation with each other leaving me to walk to my desk awkwardly.

"What are you guys thinking?" I asked once the awkwardness was to much for me to handle.

They looked at me then at each other and finally once more at me.

"We're not sure, but this could have all been a trap." I laughed at what Neji said.

"How could this have been a trap if nothing bad has happened to her. I thought you guys were 100 percent sure this was safe." I said looking at Shikamaru.

"I was sure, but for some reason I feel like it was all a trap. I don't know if its because everything feels as if its too easy. I mean come on. Do you really expect everything to have gone so smoothly on that last mission we went on?" I thought about what he said.

Its kind of true.

The only one that were close to death was only Miyuki and she's the one they wanted alive out of all of us.

It wasn't that hard to return her power to her either.

The enemies haven't even come back for her. They haven't even tried anything.

Did we really just realize this when the act was done?

Could this all have been a trap?

If it was... We're in big trouble.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.1K 362 32
She had pain in her eyes as she jumped through the forest. Her clothes ripped and her whole body covered in bruises and wounds. Holding tears back as...
82.4K 2.7K 45
This story is about a girl who died young, without making any real experiences on her own. How she wished to be like everyone else and could go outsi...
7.6K 323 13
"The thing I wished for hurt my whole family. I brought all this suffering down on my family because I made a wish to protect everyone without knowin...
286K 11.2K 55
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you see her. DO NOT MENTION HER FAMILY. She's...