A Relationship called Friends...

De Soni_18x

Highest rank in general fiction is #54. SONITHA P.O.V. I just don't understand how our lives got so messed up... Mais

Prologue
CHAPTER 1: FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 2 : FIRST OFFICIAL DAY
CHAPTER 3: THE PARTY
CHAPTER 4 : LAME RULES
CHAPTER 5 : BONDING BETTER
CHAPTER 6 : MYSTERIOUS
CHAPTER 7: REVELATIONS
CHAPTER 8: LET'S TRAVEL
CHAPTER 9: AHMADABAD
CHAPTER 10 : WEDDING SEASON STARTS !
CHAPTER 11 : THE WEDDING
CHAPTER 12 : BACK TO COLLEGE

CHAPTER 13: THINGS ARE TAKING A DIFFERENT TURN.

661 47 26
De Soni_18x

In the Garden :

Kushal signaled something to Vikas, Karan and arjun. All looked towards Rahul with a devil smile.

Here rahul was lost and was staring Divya who was engrossed in girls talk.

"Kuch toh hua hein
Kuch hogaya hein

Doh chaar din Se lagta hein ese.....lala lalala Laaa la la la." Boys stated singing.

Rahul came to reality and understood what they were upto. He glared at them.

The girls became confused listening to this.

"Guys, what happened ? " Sulagna questioned.

" Kisika haal behaal hua kyu ki usko pyaar hua " Kushal said naughtily. Others giggled under breath.

Before girls could ask further, Rahul interuppted.

" Guys, College fest is coming. Any plans ?" he asked diverting the topic.

" Nothing much." Divya said and they got busy with further discussions.

Then it was finalised that Vikas and Sulagna are going to take part in Music competition and Arjun and Rahul in dance.

That afternoon Sulagna was passing through the lab sections when she heard something.

"Hey what's the plan for the fest events ?" A girl asked.

" What to plan yaar, whatever we plan it's the Firey4​ who'll win " Another girl said.

" But this time, firey4 have a competition in everything. You know about that council girl, Sonitha right.  The first girl asked.

" Yes. The girl Manish proposed in the Fresher's party but what happened ? " The second girl questioned.

" Today morning... " and she told about all the conflicts between Sonitha, Karan and Manish.

After listening to this Sulagna was shocked as well as angry. She went to others.

" Hey guys " Sulagna said as she came to garden area where others were.

" Guys, where are Sonitha and Karan ? " she questioned.

" They have some work regarding council " Divya informed.

" Guys, I just got to know about something which I'm going to inform you people. Kushal pls keep calm " She said in a serious tone.

Everyone listened to her carefully.

"I was passing by the lab area, there I heard some girls talk." and She explained the whole thing.

After listening to this, everyone got angry. Kushal was boiling in anger.

At the same time, Sonitha and Karan entered the garden.

" Hey Guys, we are free atlast. This council work is so tiring. " Karan said.

" Sonitha, Karan, you could have told us about the morning's​ incident " Divya said.

" What incident ?" Sonitha asked.

" Don't try to hide anything nitya. It's enough of tolerance. We know about the conflict between you and Manish that happened this morning. Now either you let me do what I want or resign from the council " Kushal said boiling in anger.

' If I resign, then council will again ne Manish's handover. No I can't let that happen ' Sonitha thought.

" Okay kushal, calm down. You can do whatever u want " Sonitha said hugging him.

" It would be better if we complain to the Dean about it. " Rahul suggests.

" But I don't think it would help. We all know that Manish is chairman's son." Arjun said.

" But for now we can complain, if they won't take any action, we will see what is to be done further. " Vikas suggested.

" Guys, I wanna say something. Katrina is torturing me again. She isn't listening to me and troubling me a lot. " Nia said.

" What's wrong with all of you, why aren't u people sharing everything with us ?" Sulagna asked angrily. The others were also angry.

" Fine, let's complain to the Dean first" Vikas said trying to calm Sulagna

They all went to the Dean.

" May we come in Sir ?" Inseparable 10 were at the door of Dean's cabin.

Dean nodded. They entered.

" What happened ? " Dean asked.

" Sir, Sonitha is in student's council....but " Rahul initiated.

" But that Manish, he always misbehaves with her " Kushal said tightening his fist.

Inseperable 10 explained the Dean about all the incidents of Manish Drama till date. Dean sensed the seriousness of the issue and called Manish.

After a while Manish entered. He noticed Inseperable 10 already their.

" Yes sir " Manish said.

" What's all this Manish ? You're the head of the council. I didn't expect that I'll get complains against u that too on misbehaving with a girl. Sonitha and her friends had told me about all u did. You might be chairman's son but you're a student too. Please behave yourself. This is my last warning. You can leave now "  Dean warned him.

Manish nodded and left the cabin, boling in anger and glaring at inseperable 10.

Inseparable 10 thanked the Dean and left the cabin. Then they dispersed to their respective works.

Sonitha was heading towards library. Manish who was with his friends, saw her. Firey 4 too went to library.

Sonitha was near the last shelf at the corner searching for her book.

Manish came from behind, held her wrist and pulled her closer.

" This is not done baby, you shouldn't have complained against me " he said.

Sonitha pushed him away, and said
" That's was just a simple example of what I can do. Soo better behave yourself. " She said warning him.

Manish got angry, he held her both wrist and pinned her to wall and leaned closer.

" You shouldn't have done this. It's my insult. I never forgive them who insult me " he said staring at her.

Sonitha pushed him back hardly and tried to get away from their, but firey 4 blocked her way.

Manish again came in front of her, she stared taking back steps and was stopped by the wall. She  tried to be brave but they overpowered her. She was alone in the library and the Firey4 were blocking her in one corner of the room. She wanted to slap Manish but she knew that wouldn't make the matter  I any better. Manish blocker her way, Sonitha was struggling to escape. He held her shoulders and was leaning towards her, just then the librarian came there

" What are you people up to ? " He roared.

" Nothing sir " Firey 4 answered and Manish stepped away from Sonitha.

Finding the good opportunity, Sonitha escaped from there.  She came out from library and bumped into kushal.

" Kushaal " Sonitha said.

" What happened Nitya, Are you fine ?" He asked concerned.

" Yeah ! I m fine. " she said.

" You hiding something " he asked folding his hands across his chest.

Sonitha sighed and explained what just happened. Kushal boiled in anger listening to it. He saw manish exiting the library. He was about to approach him but Sonitha stopped him.

" Kushaal calm down. It's not the right time. Don't take any decisions in hurry " Sonitha took him from there.

Then the further days went in practising and preparations.

*College Fest*

Quiz, treasure hunt events were from 10 a.m. to 1 in the afternoon.

Dance and music competitions were from 3 to 6 in the evening.

At night they had DJ night.

Inseperable 10 came to the college at 11. Vikas, Sulagna, Arjun and Rahul were getting ready for song and dance.

They enjoyed the morning events and had their lunch together. Then it was time for the competitions.

The first music performance was from firey 4. It went well. A huge round of applause was heard. They left the dias with attitude.

After some more performance, last it was vikas and sulagna. They formed on Kaun tujhe.

Everyone were mesmerized with their performance. Their was a huge round of applause.

Now it was time for dance competition.

After some performances, it was time for rahul and arjun. Firey 4 had also took part in it.

Arjun and Rahul performed on Dishoom's title track.

They presented a splendid performance. Everyone hooted for them.

After much more fun it was time for DJ night.

There many people were appreciating rahul and arjun for their dance. Manish noticed this and firey4 came to Inseparable10.

" You guys are again messing up with me again and again. Sonitha slapped me and refused to be my girlfriend. You guys complained against me to the Dean, and now even messing up with me in competitions. You will have to pay for it " Manish said.

" Who will pay for what,  that you will get to know soon, Manish. And I' m in the council and we all are in the college to throw the egoistic attitude out of you, and teach you a lesson. " Sonitha said.

" Ohh really darling, I will tell you who will teach whom a lesson " he said approaching her.

Kushal came ahead of Sonitha, and pushed him back. Other guys to stood beside Kushaal glaring at Manish.

Realizing that the opportunity was not so appropriate, Manish's friends took him from their.

Insperable 10 calmed down, and started enjoying.

After a while Vikas, Kushal, Karan and Arjun pulled rahul to a corner and said,

" Today it's a good opportunity, express your feeling to Divya ". Arjun said.b

" What are you people speaking about ? " Rahul asked trying to act innocently.

" Bro, don't you dare try lying to us. We all know you love Divya. We have witnessed it in Ahmedabad " Karan Said.

" Yaar I m not able to gather the courage to tell her, what if she denies, I may loose her friendship too " Rahul said nervously.

" I can understand Rahul, but today or tomorrow you have to express it. Better go ahead " Vikas patted his shoulder.

" Yeah, who can understand it better than u Bro " The other three teased Vikas.

" I will tease you the same way when you will be in such situation " Vikas glared.

Then they all encouraged Rahul and pushed him towards Divya. He balanced himself just to not to fall on her.

He stood straight and said, "Divya ".

" Yes Rahul " she said.

" Today I want to tell u something "  Rahul said.

" Go ahead. Dpeak up " Divya said.

Rahul got nervous, " I...I... " he stammered.

" Come on rahul " the guys shouted.

Rahul closed his eyes, took a deep breath, making his heart beat normal he opened his eyes and looked around. He confirmed that there was none around.  He held divya's hands and went on his knees.

Divya was shocked, " Rahul what are you upto..."

" Divya, we all 10 have been best friends from the first day of College. We did everything together. Getting close to all I didn't even realize when did my  friendship turned into love for you. Yes Divya, I LOVE YOU....I LOVE U A LOT " Rahul confessed.

Divya was stunned at his confession. The girls shouted from behind, " Say yes Divu ".

All were waiting for her reaction. She looked at Rahul directly into his eyes. She was able to see his pure love for her. She tightened the hold on his hands, signaled him to get up. Rahul got up.

" You idiot. How long did you take to realise this.  It's not only you, Rahul whose friendship turned into to love. Mine did too. Yes I LOVE YOU TOO " Divya said.

Rahul's happiness knew no bounds.

The others hooted for them.

Rahul and Divya blushed and hugged each other. They seperated. Then all enjoyed the fest and left to hostel.

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

This chapter was a quick update. It was typed out by LoveManan123. Thanks for typing it out Di !

We'll try bringing the next update to you soon.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Nasaza De Couch Potato

Ficção Adolescente

2.5K 183 33
"𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘀. 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 �...
Tenth Grade was Fun! De elmo

Ficção Adolescente

4.3K 381 40
Sometimes you get things to happen your way and you're happy, sometimes you don't and you're hurt. What hurts even more is to experience what you had...
356K 20.1K 33
#1 in His Series ✿ Abhimanyu × Kainat ✿ "He is the beautiful dream of my life And that's the reality, he is just a forbidden dream which will never...
76.1K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...