Sofia the First: Sofia's end...

Bởi asherWilde_22

(Warning! There are a few bad words in this story but I will not put any kind of dirty scenes for this is a c... Xem Thêm

The last wave
The endless woods
Return of the lost princess
All about that past
The magical Amulet
Surprise?!?!
Please read!
The truth comes out
Oh My God!
The "Talk"
The tale of the age-less princess
OMG WHATS GOING ON?!?!?!
The kingdom of Avalor
The kiss. Will it save her?
questions and answers
Happy birthday Sofia! 🎁🎉
The plan/party plan 😉
A few announcements. PLEASE READ 😅
On leave
Birthday surprise 🎉💍
New book description
Prolong to new story
THE BIG DAY 😍😍💍
New book!!
Should i make another one?

Discovery

1K 25 6
Bởi asherWilde_22

A pic of Hugo and his brother Axel. Hot much? lol

Sofia POV

What's going on? Why can't I move? Where's Hugo and the others?

I could see a mirror in front of me and I tried to get a closer look. I could see myself in covered in ice! And I also saw that I had changed back into my 14 year old self. I must have been blasted into the ice after I threw the amulet to Hugo.

I didn't want to leave, but what I saw was unbearable to think of that happening: I saw Hugo getting blasted with ice and before anyone could catch him, he shattered all over the floor! And for all I know about ice, once it's shattered, you can never repair it the same way it was formed. So in order to protect him and the rest of my family was to sacrifice myself. But that doesn't mean my plan is done.

I closed my eyes and focused real hard. after a few long minutes, I was able to move my hand to my pocket where i hand my pocket knife. What? After being in the Endless Woods for so long you always learn to keep protection on you at all cost.

It took forever but I managed to cut my right arm out. I punched as hard as I could, which took many times, and was able to get out.

After I got out, I noticed that there was more people in some more ice statues. As I got closer I reconized them immedeitly: It was Elena, her husband, and her sister! I qucikly got her husband out so he could help me get the others out faster.

Once I got his head out, it took him a minute before he could talk. "wh-whats going on?" he gasped, "Where's Elena?!"

"It's ok. She's fine. But I need your help to get her out of the ice statue. Once I get you out, go free her while I get Isabell." It took a lot faster to get him out than I did. He raced over to where Elena was and I went to free her sister. Once they were both free, I exlpained to them what had happened before I was put in the ice state as well. You know, after being attacked by Elena's hugs. "Ok, we need to find a way out of here. Elena, go with Gabe. Isabell, come with me. If you find something, call out. Now let's go."

After a few minutes, no one found anything. Just then, I heard Gabe call out, "Sofia! We found something! You better come take a look at this!"

Me and Isabell rushed over to where we heard Gabe at and what I saw shocked me: Hildigard and Lucinda in ice!!!

Hugo POV

Right after we got back to the castle, I said, "Ok, so we all agree that we're gonna give them the amulet right?"

But when Roland came in, he shook his head. "I think we should talk about the options."

"'Options'?!" I barked, "Your daughter's life is on the line AGAIN and you want to 'talk about the options'?!"

"He's right dad," James said, "What is there to talk about? My little sister's in trouble and you just want to talk about what else there is to do?? There isn't anything else to do! All we can do is give them the amulet and pray that they'll spare her."

"James, maybe we should listen to your father," Miranda said walking up next to her husband, "maybe we should go see if Mateo and his grandfather know anything. And if they don't-"

"-then we'll give them the amulet. But let's go check with them real quick."

Desmond was the one to speak this time. "But how can we get to the library? The only way in was through the hole that Sofia had to use the amulet to shrink down to get into."

Everyone thought long and hard on what to do when it hit me. "Why don't we get Cedric to bring the book here?"

"Great idea, baby bro!" Axel slapped me on the back.

James summoned Cedric and he was in the ball room within a few minutes. "You called, your highness?"

"Yes, Cedric. We need you to bring a book here from a place that we can't get to."

"Oh you mean the Secret Library. Yes, yes I know how to bring one of them here."

"Wait," Amber said, "how do you know about the secret library? Sofia only showed us."

"Because, long ago, your aunt Tilly knew about it as well. Let's just say we dated a few times when we were kids and on one of our dates we stumbled upon the library. She told me that it was because of her amulet, which now that I think about it looked a lot like Sofia's amulet."

"Wait," Roland said, bewildered, "you dated my sister?"

"It was a get-to-know-you dating. We found out we didn't have much in common so we agreed to stay friends. Non of that matters right now," he cleared his throat, "from what it looks like I need is dragon scales, troll hair, and elf, uh, number 2's."

"Ew." We all groaned.

"I can easily get the trolls hair and dragon scales, but the elf one will take a while, maybe a day?"

"But we need to hurry! Sofia may literally be dying of frostbite, or maybe shell lose a finger or-"

"Uh, Dessy," Amber said trying to calm her husband down, "I think your freaking Hugo out."

They all turned to me and I realized that I was shaking a lot. "Im fine. But Cedric," I turned my focus towards him, "are you sure there is not faster way to get what you need?"

"Well," Cedric thought aloud, "Maybe I could make it back by morning if you guys can get the rest while I go to the elfs number 2."

"Sounds great!" Lani said "Us girls can go get the dragon scale and the guys can get the trolls hair."

"Uh," Axel started but I interrupted him,

"Don't doubt the girls abilities. Youve seen Sofia on a flying horse and Amber NOT wear makeup. They can be pretty insane when you say that they can't do something that we guys can."

All the guys laughed as the girls hit them but I just chuckled and got quiet fast. We have to be successful.

Sofia's life depends on it.

*****************************************************************************************

5 hours later

Sofia POV

After freeing Lucinda and Hildegard, we gave big hugs and they told me how they ended up here.

"We knew that you somehow survived, but we didn't think that anyone would believe us." Lucinda started

"So we," Hildi finished, "left to come and find you. We knew that something had to have happened to you if your body wasn't at the end of the waterfall, or at least you would have left a shoe or something."

"So how did you two get frozen?" A curious Gabe asked.

"Well, we went to do endless woods to see if you were there. we saw you but you were running from something so you didn't see us. But apparently whatever was chasing you did cause they froze us for 4 years." I could see tears in Hildegard's eyes. "I didn't even tell Clio or my own family because we thought we would return that night or at least the day after. Who knows what they thought?"

Lucy (that's her nickname for me[I doubt that's her nickname, I'm just using it for this story]) walked Hildi over to a ice cube so she could sit down.

"Tell me one more thing," I said walking towards them, "why are you two still young?"

"Because before Jay put us in the ice statues, he thought it would be funny if we suffer like you are. Never go home. Never see your family again. And never see the man you love."

"Wait, what do you mean by that?"

3rd person POV

Cedric was able to get the elf's business in 4 hours due to the fact Minimus let him ride him. Shocking I know. After a good thirty minutes of potion brewing, the girls came back with the scales and the guys with the hair. After ten minutes, it was ready. Cedrick said a few words in Spanish and Sofia's book appeared out of thin air. After explaining everything to not only Mateo and his grandfather but Cedric since he wanted to help as well, Mateo was excited.

"I think I know a way to find her." He and his grandfather chanted some more Spanish words and suddenly, a picture started to form.

Just then, someone knocked on the ballroom doors. Everyone turned to see Queen Astrid, Hildegard's older sister, and their father, Henrik, the former King of Freezenburg. They would always come to James and Amber anytime they have news about their daughter and little sister.

But today they came with huge news.

"King James, Queen Lani! We have big news! We found this by the Endless Woods!" Astrid grabbed something her father handed to her and showed the others. "Its Lucindas broomstick and her wand! From all I have heard about her, she never goes anywhere without her broom much less her wand. Somethings wrong."

"She's right," Henrik said, "The last time we saw Hildegard was when she said she was going to go meet up with her, remember? Then she said she was coming over here."

"Yea," Amber said, confused, "that is strange. Why would they be near the Endless Woods?"

No one knew the answer.

Just then, Mateo was able to open a portal, but he didn't say it was one. In fact, he didn't say anything. He was to busy concentrating on keeping it open and trying to communicate.

In the ice cave, Sofia and the others think of a way to get home. All of a sudden, Sofia can hear Alcazar, Mateos grandfather, talking her through her brain.

"We are trying to get you back here as fast as we can, but when we do, you need to sing something quickly. Me and Mateo found out that Jay was lying to you."

"Why, what did he lie about?"

After Alcazar explained everything, Sofia cried softly for the tenth time in the past three days. But she quickly wiped them away. She needed to get her friends out of there and back to their families and friends again. Mateo explained a way to get out of there but he needed a bit more time. For now all he needed was for Sofia to get the others to a wall of any kind, weather made of ice, wood, bricks, or even feathers. Once Sofia knew what to do, she got the others together and told them to start looking.

After a while, Mateo got the portal done, but he couldn't stop concentrating or it would fall and he couldn't reopen it, loosing any chance to save their friends.

"Hey Mateo," Hugo asked, "what is that?" he pointed to the top of the stairs behind them.

Mateo said nothing, but his grandfather said, "He cannot speak at the moment. But let's just say you are about to see something amazing that not only you will love, but Cleo, Queen Astrid, and her father will too."

Everyone was confused but didn't say anything, for they knew that he wasn't going to tell them what it was. They all looked at the weird picture thing and heard people talking.

"I left him a note but I doubt he got it. He told me once that his maids would always clean his room right after he went to school, and I put the note on his pillow that morning before we left to find you. But I guess that's why I put it there. Half of me wanted him not to read it but the other half hoped that Zander did read it. I guess I hoped that he felt the same way."

Everyone turned to Zander, who just stood starring at the picture while pulling a paper out of his pocket. He starred at the paper and gasped. "Hildegard!" Right as he said her name, her face came into view on the picture as she sat on the floor. Everyone gasped and were so happy to see her.

"Come on, you don't know that." Lucinda suddenly popped up and sat next to her. "Maybe he feels the same way." In truth he does. He had a crush on Sofia for a while but after her "birthday accident", he moved on. Unlike Hugo of course. After he got the note, he realized that after so long, he had feelings for someone again.

"It doesn't matter anyway," Hildegard put her face into her knees and he voice became muffled but everyone could still understand her, "We're never gonna get out of here! We don't even know where we are so we can't use magic to call for help. And you don't even have your wand so you can't use magic anyway."

Suddenly, Sofia's voice appeared but no one saw her or knew it was her. "Heh, you remember that one day we were in art class and we got stuck in a magical painting? That may be one of my best memories of Royal Prep."

Hildegard chuckled. "Yea, that was fun. Hey you remember that song we sang?"

Just then, they starting singing

Hildegard: First day of school out on the yard. Making new friends was kinda hard. Saw my big sister there in the sun. So I ran up to join the fun. They were all doing their princess twirl. Told me to try it, to give it a whirl. But I didn't know it so I fell down and everyone laughed. The entire playground. And that was the day I found If I was gonna make new friends, I'd have to know it all. And learn all the latest trends so that I'd never fall. But if I don't know what to say, I act like I know anyway 'Cause everybody loves somebody who always knows it all.

Hildegard stood up and grabbed Sofia's hands.

Sofia: There isn't any need to be a know it all. Everyone could see Sofia now and they were excited and relieved to see that she was safe-ish. Good friends are there when you succeed, or even when you fall. Just be humble, warm, and kind, and I know you're sure to find. That no one ever really minds if you don't know it all. No one ever really minds Hildegard: If I don't Both: Know it all.

They laughed and slipped onto the ground but continued to laugh. Elena and the others went to help them up.

Sofia POV

After the laughing had died down, I remembered what Mateo and his grandfather told me and I started feeling upset again. I went and slid my back down the ice wall till I was sitting on the ground. Wow that was cold... The others were obviously watching me from back home and I knew that they saw the others as well.

And I knew that I was gonna have to tell them what is gonna happen if Hugo doesn't kiss me in time.

"Hey sof, what's wrong?" Elena and the others walked over to me and sat down.

I exhaled. "Nothing. Just ready to leave already." Mateo, you ready yet?

Yea, just finishing a few things. You can go first to show the others that it's ok but they will need to follow quickly because it won't stay up for much longer. Now, you wanna surprise everyone or do you want me to have it to where you can see us too?

Let me see y'all. I don't want to give my parents a heart attack. I chuckled and Lucinda heard me.

"What's so funny?"

Ok, show time. "Oh nothing," I stood up, "just the fact that everyone back home is watching us from my kingdom's ballroom and not only is all our friends there, but so is my brother and sister, Hugo, Hildegard's dad and sister, and Zandar and it looks like Lucinda's mom just showed up too." I smirked at the end. "Oh, and Mateo and Alcazar as well, who is Mateo's grandfather and Avalor's past sorcerer before he used his remaining magic to make himself into a magic book that pretty much explained Elena's past before she was put into my amulet a very long time ago."

Everyone's mouths hung open, including everyone's back home (according to Alcazar) and I shrugged like they all knew that.

"Uh," Elena said for everyone, "how do you know that?"

I snapped my fingers and suddenly, the teleported appeared and now we could see everyone in the ballroom.

Hildegard and Lucinda were excited! "Mom!"

"Dad! Astrid!"

Now Mateo!

Mateo said something in Spanish, and suddenly stair appeared in front of the telaporter.

"Y'all coming?!" I jumped through the porter and onto the stair railing and slid all the way down until I was less that twenty feet away from Hugo. I turned the opposite way of everyone's shocked faces and yelled out, "Well?! You coming or what?" One by one everyone either slid down the railing like me (Elena, Lucinda, and Isabell) or run down the stairs (Hildegard and Gabe).

After they were down, we all ran to greet our loved ones. As I look at Hilde and Lucy, I realized something:

They were cursed too!

************************************

BOOM BABY!!!!! That was freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Wow I'm not that bad of a writer for a 16 year old girl... And yes, I watch Sofia sometimes only because my cousins watch it every time I babysit.

I ain't dissing it thou, it's a great show for learning how to at nicely and to be yourself. Plus I love the singing!!

Anywhooooo....... Hoped you like it, I prob won't be posting as often as I had this past week due to school and all so enjoy and plez comment and vote!

Love y'all!

P.S. If you think you know what Jay and Shiriki were lying about, Comment here and whoever get's it, I'll write them in in my next chapter as the winner. Sorry but no prize. *cry* lol i'm poor, don't expect me to give anything out 😅 Bye 4 now

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3K 121 22
**Sequel to Abbernathy and the Two Kings ** One girl. Two loved ones missing. And magick that needs saving. This is Abbernathy and Magick's End, the...
10.8K 214 26
The drums of war have just been sent roaring!! Now whom is my Father's grand army fighting against???, Well no one is entirely sure, but to instill m...
657 12 14
Being a teenage girl isn't easy. Especially if you've been 18 for over a thousand years. Follow the immortal life of Kassandra Mikaelson, a member of...
1.9K 42 9
Heather Westergaurd was a true princess. She was beautiful, kind, and ever gentle, for these where the values her father taught her to be, at least i...