The Way He Does

By IndianaRay

What was it, that the most eligible billionaire Adrien Coste liked about Lola? She was giving him something... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
About The Way Feel

Chapter 8

20.9K 435 42
By IndianaRay

Møme - Aloha ft. Merryn Jeann (French Version | Version Française) Chloé

Sia - Breathe Me

***

I come back from the store, where I bought a few more stuff for my room. I already made a plan on how I am going to decorate it.

Honestly with everything that has happened, the move has felt so quick. It's almost as if I've been thrown out of my usual environment into a new one. I'm just glad Vicky and I have everything behind us.

"Vicky I'm back!" I call, when I open the door to my new apartment. Vicky relaxingly sips her tea, beaming at me with gloomy eyes. The entire living area is decorated and set with furnitures, that Vicky and I would be struggling on until now.

"What happened? How did you...?" Two men walk out of my room, with a few boxes on their muscular arms.

"Voila! Everything's ready."

"Thank you Monsieurs." They leave with everything, that we won't need.

"How?"

"Adrien contacted me and offered us help with the moving. Can he be anymore perfect?" Adrien did this? I should have known.

"Right." I gasp.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, everything is alright." I storm off and begin packing my suitcase. I really need to escape him. I call my mother and book a last minute ticket. The time I arrive is seven in the evening. I stay at my parents home for an entire week and spend my time helping my dad in the garden. It's refreshing and clears my mind for now, but unfortunately, it only lasts a week.

Throughout my break, I haven't received calls nor text messages from him. A part of me is relieved, but the other is slightly concerned of what consequences this will have on our relationship. Especially since I didn't tell him when I would go.

***
I've spent some time back home to get everything out of my system. A part of me misses him, but the other part really wishes he'd leave me alone with this contract stuff. I used this break to focus on myself and my family and I'm glad I did this. I haven't heard anything from him in a while, as he has probably realized that I need some time off.

"I can't believe it's the last day." I sigh as my mother and I are sitting inside a café. It was great feeling being in familiar surrounding, especially because I didn't have to think about the contract too much.

"Yeah, me neither. I'm gonna miss you." She takes my hand. "Lately you seem so... lost in your thoughts. What's wrong?" I only shrug. "Is it Adrien?"

"I don't know."

"How are things between you?"

"I don't know maman." I look into her eyes, my emotions are in full display. I can't hide them from her.

"Is there a reason, why he didn't come with you?"

"I just needed some time for myself."

"Sometimes we need it." I had no choice.

"I'm in this situation, where I don't know what I want." I admit. I shouldn't go that far by telling my mother about the contract, this is the least I can say.

"Do you love him?"

"I'm not at this point. How do I even know, when I begin to fall for someone?"

"When I met your father, I wasn't interested in meeting boys at all. We began as friends, when suddenly I noticed how much nervous I became and how much I wanted to be good for him. I wanted him so bad, that I would do things I normally wouldn't. My parents noticed how my behavior changed." She tells. "I somehow knew, that I really liked your father. He woke something in me, I never thought I had." Her eyes skip from my hands, to someone behind me. "Adrien..." I turn around and peer up.

There he is, standing tall and looking sexier than ever. He is wearing a grey suit, with his white shirt unbuttoned at the first four buttons. My heart instantly begins to gain on speed, as if I have been running for my life. He sits down next to me and kisses my head.

"Bon soir Madame Montgomery. Hello Lola."

"W-what are you doing here Adrien?" I play with my nails nervously.

"I came to pick you up. Today is your last day, isn't it?" He exposes a crooked smile, my knees become weak.

"I didn't ask for you to pick me up."

"That's so sweet of you Adrien." My mother raves. "You booked a flight, just to pick her up?"

"I did." For some reason he doesn't tell her the truth about his privat jet.

"I appreciate it." I murmur. Adrien orders something and listens to what my mother has to tell. They are deeply engaged in a conversation, while I'm annoyedly listening.

"Anyway, maman, we have to go. It's getting late and I have a few things to do."

"Of course honey." She gets up to hug me. "I'll miss you. Call me okay?"

"I will maman." I hug her again, before I leave with Adrien.

***

As we're on his privat jet, I plug in my headphones and listen to a french cover song, that Vicky showed me, while he gazes at me. It's hard to do whatever you want, while he is around.

"Lola." He says after he pulls my headphones out.

"What?" I grit through my teeth.

"Don't treat me like this." He growls. "I'm doing nothing but treating you nicely, what the fuck is your problem?" I sit up, shocked by his tone and his choice of words.

"Is it so hard for you to leave me alone for once? I don't need you to renovate my apartment or pick me up from my parents home. I just need you to stay away from me."

"I did. I left you alone for a week." I scoff. "Didn't I?"

"Yes but-"

"There is no 'but' Lola. I did exactly what you said. You never told me not to pick you up." He takes my hand. "I respect your request for me to leave you alone." He kisses the back of my hand, his eyes never leaving mine. It's so hard, not to let yourself get manipulated by him.

"Adrien. Did you really sleep with eighteen women?" I dare to ask.

"I don't sleep with women, I fuck them." My muscles tense. "Eighteen women, who are in the past. You shouldn't think about them too much." I close my eyes.

"Am I gonna be in the past too?" I notice, how this question is difficult for him. "Don't answer that." I whisper. "And about the contract, I have a few questions."

"You can ask me anything."

"I want us to have a proper talk about that. At your apartment." He nods.

As soon as the jet lands, we take a car to his apartment. Adrien leads me to a big office of his place and puts two contracts in front of us on the desk.

"Okay, the contract talks about hard and soft limits. I googled a few of those things in the contract. There are certain things, which I would cross from the list and consider hard limits, like anal fisting."

"Okay." Adrien says. "No anal fisting."

"And no butt plugs or anal hooks. What even is an anal hook? Is it a hook that goes in your butt? Every object that has to be inserted in the butt, will be crossed from the list."

"No butt plugs, no anal hooks." He repeats and crosses them from his contract. "What about nipple clamps?" He narrows his eyes.

"Soft limit. Does it hurt?"

"It depends."

"Okay." I let out a shaky breath. "What are vampire gloves?" I want to know.

"Just cross that off." He sighs.

"No duct tape, they make me anxious." I tell him and he crosses it off. "What am I gonna do, if I don't like any of this? What if a soft limit turns out to be a hard limit?"

"Lola, there is always a chance to change it. Don't worry, okay? Just orientate on what you like during sex." He explains. How am I supposed to know what I like during sex, when I never had it before? "What?" He pierces me with his eyes. "Please don't tell me you're still a virgin." He begs. "You're still a virgin?" He buries his face in his hands. "Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"How am I supposed to tell you?" I defend myself.

"You should be open about that Lola. I can't do this with you if you're still a virgin. You don't want me to be your first time."

"Yes I do. I hoped so. When you first took me here, something in me thought we were gonna do it, I was willing to do it, 'cause I thought that your intentions would have been sincere. Well before I found out about what you actually wanted to do with me." I sigh. "I trusted you with myself." He presses his lips together.

"Come here." He gets up, while I irritatingly glare at him. "Come with me." He holds his hand out for me.

"Where are we going?"

"I owe you something." He pulls me up and I follow him into a room.

***

The entire room is dark, only lightly illuminated by the moon, which is shining through the sheer curtains. Adrien kisses me on the lips passionately and very slowly, so that my heart begins to increase on speed.

"Lift your arms." He directs and I do so, while he slowly slides off my blouse, my hair falling open. His warm fingers crawl up my back and unhook my bra with an ease. This is getting so exciting, that I can barely keep myself calm. My breasts are now completely exposed, his lips caressing them. He gently bites my erect nipple, causing me to gasp. This feels so good, like a thousand fireworks exploding inside my body. I open my eyes and watch Adrien kneel down, leaving a trail of kisses on my stomach. He unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down, gently pushing me on the bed. My shoes and socks are being taken off, before he takes off my jeans completely. I lift my hips, as his fingers grab the hem of my underwear to pull it down, his lips instantly placing kisses on my groin. His kisses lead to the inside of my thighs. I let out a shaky breath and try to keep it under control. I open my eyes to watch him unbutton his shirt, very slowly and teasingly. I just want to rip it off, the longer I have to wait for his touch, the more impatient I get. The beautiful abs of his are to die for and wonderfully glistening under the moon light. He takes his shoes and his socks off, then his fingers begin to open his belt and the button of his trousers. His big erection comes to view as he removes his boxer brief, my heart beating almost out of my chest.

Adrien takes out a small plastic package from the commode and rips it open. Only now I realize, that it's a condom and only now I do realize, that it is getting real. Until now, I have never felt this strong desire to feel him against me and inside of me. He rolls it over his stiff member and slowly brushes the tip of it against my center, which causes me to let out an airy moan. He does it one more time, before he carefully pushes his erection inside of me. Everything in my body contracts as the pain overwhelms me.

"Ah." I gasp, while he keeps pushing deeper. As I slowly recover from the pain, he bends down to me and kisses me again. He takes my hand and entwines his fingers with mine, while he begins to thrust in a slow rhythm. Moans escape my lips as he slides in and out of me, creating a pleasuring friction, which sends me on edge. I curl my legs around his torso, as his rhythm becomes slightly faster.

"Adrien!" I groan louder than before. It still hurts, but it in combination of the good feeling, it is bearable. He fills me deeper and harder, yet still very gentle. I feel like at any given moment, I am going to take off to fly. The surrounding becomes blurry and dark, while I am in my own world with this beautiful man.

The intense feeling, that has been building in my lower body, begins to build, soon spreading across my entire body. I can feel it in my fingers and my chest. Adrien breathing quickens as he penetrates me in a rhythmic motion. He kisses me again and his movement becomes slower and his breathing calmer. I feel how he has reached the maximum of his power to keep going. He opens his eyes and pierces me with his lustful stare, soon dropping next to me. I can't help, but suppress a smile. He leaves a soft kiss on my head and I cuddle into his chest.

"I liked it." I whisper.

"Me too." He kisses my head and pulls me closer towards him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 0 12
Lena had always known that she had certain desires that were considered unconventional by society's standards. She was drawn to the world of BDSM, an...
2.1K 51 14
In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, t...
204K 3.7K 46
❥ "What I'm gonna do with you, Amelia Parker?" He asked lifting me up. I squealed by the unanticipated action and restfully placed my legs around him...
3.5M 94.2K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...