•B r o w n i e •

By kkleey

She was sweet. Like a brownie. He was cold and hard like a rock. More

• p r o l o u g e •
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
•16•

• 12 •

14.6K 547 55
By kkleey

Anne's POV

I felt the sun heat my face through the window, and with much disdain, I opened my eyes and sat up.

I remembered the events that occurred last night, and my body immediately heated up.

I stretched, and looked out the window, just observing the outside. Then, it hit me ...

I DIDNT GO HOME LAST NIGHT AND I HAVE SCHOOL!

I suddenly hopped out of bed and started toward the door, when Jackson came in.

" Woah! Where you going?'' He held a tray of food in his hand, as he gently backed me toward the bed.

I sat down on his bed a accepted my incoming death.

"Hey,no pouting." Jackson said sternly. I just looked at him and pouted more. He suddenly walked towards me and grabbed my chin with hand.

"Ok, tell me what's wrong."

And that's when I lost it. The floodgates broke loose, and now my river of self pity is making its appearance on my face.

"I don't wanna die!" I repeated over and over in between sobs.

"Awh, Ladybug,c'mere."

He enveloped me in his arms until I started to calm down. Then he started to speak, "Now, why would you die?"'
"Because I didn't go home last night, and I'm gonna be late to school." I said between hiccups.

Jackson hugged me again while saying something about me being so innocent.
"Did you forget who your daddy was? I have it all under control." He said. "Now,go get ready for school, and you can wear something of mine. Assuming you don't want to go home right now."

I got up, feeling a slap to my bottom, and walked to the bathroom, to try and make myself look presentable. After brushing my teeth and hair, and washing my face, I walked out to see a large shirt and some leggings laid out on the bed.

I quickly changed and ate the food on the tray Jackson bought earlier. I made my way downstairs, to see Jackson already dressed and ready to go. He turned around and looked at me , before getting up and heading towards the door.

I quickly caught up and hopped into his car before be drove off.

I wasn't ready to face the girls at school. I also wasn't ready to see Jackson change. He was way different at school and out of school. At school he was the silent popular lady-killer. But to me he was a gentle giant. We usually don't get to talk much during school, he's always with the popular kids, who are very intimidating might I add. I was usually alone, I don't really have friends , I don't want any either.

We pulled up to the school, with just about everyone in the parking lot staring at us. I shot Jackson a glance, which he caught. Before I knew it, he was opening my door and holding my hand as we walked through the parking lot. I kept my head down as I heard whispers of how lucky I was, or how I don't deserve him. Before I knew it, we were inside the school, and first bell was ringing. Jackson turned toward me and kissed my forehead, before walking away.

I stood in awe for a moment, before coming to my senses and scurrying to first period.

Throughout the entire day, I heard my name loom above my head. And all I could do was watch Jackson from a distance. Even in the period we had together, he was dragged to the back of the room by 'The Clique'. And to top it all off I had to accept my death, when I got home.

It didn't really hit me until last bell rang.

I'm really going to die

Or at least that's what I thought....

{This chapter is a mess(I'll edit it later) but the next one is wayyyy better I stg }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 462 51
He had a lot to atone for. A lot to be thankful for. And he would give his all to make sure she knew that.
234K 3.4K 25
This is an imagine book for all my swirl lovers
8.5M 255K 39
She met him once upon a dream.
11.9K 442 20
Frozen Water likes Combustion.