STRANGER(A Muslim Love Story)...

Par lovecare16

"Aminah, I will explain everything.. it's not what yo..." she didn't let me finish. "Don't you dare!" I put m... Plus

STRANGER intro
1) M O V I N G
2) SCHOOL & FRIENDS
3)PROJECT
4)TWO SUPRISES ONE DAY
5)THATS NOT POSSIABLE
AUTHORS NOTE
6)GETTING READY
7)ENGAGEMENT
8)THE SECRET HIDDEN FROM ME
9)TWENTY-FIVE IS JUST A NUMBER
11)MY WEDDING
12)WEIRD FEELINGS & DELAY
13)ARE WE OR ARE WE NOT
14) THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER
15)HONEYMOON
16)SPECIAL NEWS
17)THE LOVE I SEE
18)My Life Complete With My Two STRANGERS!(lastchapter)
EPILOGUE
AUTHORS NOTE
E X C I T I N G N E W S
S U G G E S T I O N
BONUS CHAPTER
Please Read And Pray
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ THIS
Jazakallah
SEQUEL IS HERE
C O N T E S T {CLOSED}
❤️ W I N N E R S❤️

10)MY DECISION

33.2K 1.3K 42
Par lovecare16

Hope I guys like it...plz vote comment and share...2 more reads and I'll make it to 1,000 yay!!!

Enjoy:)

----------------------------------------------

That night...the night when Armaans mom and dad asked for my hand in marriage, mom and dad came up to my room. They told me all about why they were here and asked me if I agree to get engaged to him. I told them give me some time to think and I have to talk to Armaan alone. They agreed to me and said I could talk to him as soon as they ask Armaans parents.

THE NEXT DAY
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up late, lazy because of the coat of snow all over New York, covering all the buildings. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed off and went down to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Sitting at the dining table, enjoying the coffee and pancakes and just then the phone rings. I walk to the phone receiver and pick up the call.

"Assalamulaykum, who is this?" I say.

"Walaykumassalam, beta(son or daughter) this is Armaans mom."

I didn't know what to say but I had to answer and these word came out of my mouth," oh I'm sorry I didn't recognize your voice, how are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?" she said.

"I'm good, you want to talk to mom." I added on.

"Yea sure."

I gave the phone to mom and told her it was Armaans mom. She took the phone from me and sat on the couch. I joined her.

"Assalamulaykum, how are you?"mom said.

"Walaykumassalma, I'm fine, how are you?"she answered mom.

"I'm good!" mom says.

"That's nice, I wanted to ask you what's Aminahs answer?" she said

"Um I'm sorry but Aminah said she'll agree but first she would like to talk to Armaan privately if you don't mind and that she wants to finish her studies even after marriage." mom said.

"Oh I'm absolutely fine with that and sure she could finish her studies, why doesn't Aminah talk to Armaan on the phone and then they could go somewhere and talk."she replied.

" That is really nice of you to let her, but she doesn't have Armaans number?" mom says.

"Oh then I'll tell Armaan to call her." aunty said.

"Ok I will let Aminah know." Mom says.

"Allah hafiz!"

"Allah hafiz" mom says and shuts the phone. "Armaans mom said she's fine with what you said and that Armaan will be calling you today."

"Ok mom, I'll talk to him." I say, not happy but confused.

"So is it a yes from you?" mom askes.

"I guess yes mom." I say sad.

"Mubarak my babe, I'm sure you will be happy with your life soon." she adds.

"Thanks mom, I hope so." I say.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was sitting at the dining table, eating dinner with my family and then my phone rings. "Excuse me"I say and walked up to the other room. I wasn't sure who it was but I picked up.

"Hello, who is this?" I utter.

"Hi, this is Armaan, mom told me to call you."

"Oh yea I want to meet with you somewhere personally because I have to talk to you if it's ok with you." I say shocked to hear his high pitched voice.

" Oh sure, is tomorrow around 6:00pm at the deck of Central Park ok?"he says.

"Sure...ill talk to you later, bye."

"Take care, bye"he says.

He seems really nice on the phone, I wonder how he really is by heart. Thinking about that I go back to the dining room to finish off dinner.

"Who was it?" dad askes.

"Oh it was just a friend." I said not wanting to lie but I had to. And finished off my dinner.

"So do you agree with the proposal of marriage" dad asked me nicely.

"Yes dad, I agree"i put on.

"I'm so proud of you..we have to have something sweet." he said.

I leave a smile when he says that and then mom says, "sure why not!" And then I face Atif and he is smiling and then he says, "I'm really happy for you kiddo!" "thanks Atif!"i reply.

The next day at Central Park
>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

It's 5:15pm and I'm still not ready to go to Central Park. Armaan is picking me up at 6:00pm. In a hurry I quickly take out my black maxi skirt and a black shirt along with it and run to the bathroom to take a quick shower

I come out and blow dry my hair and put it in a bun for my hijab. I'm going to do very simple make up, so I put on eyeliner in my waterline and a light nude pink lipstick. And rap my hijab around my hair.

I check the time and it's 5:50pm. Armaans still not here, so I wait up at the living room couch.

2 minutes later, I get a call from a unrecognizing number and I pick it up.

"Hello this is Armaan, are you ready?" Armaan says first.

"Yea, I been ready." I say.

"I'm sorry for making you wait, but I'll be there in 2-3minutes."

"Ok I'll be ready."

I go to the closet and grab my sandals and put them on and wait for him to come. Just then I hear a car beep outside. I went to the window near the house door and I see Armaan's car. I said,"allah hafiz" to my mom and went outside shutting the door behind.

He came out the car and opened the passenger door for me "thank you!"

"My pleasure" he says and he shuts the door and walks to the drivers seat.

"You look beautiful."he says.

I get this smile on my face and I kind of blush.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." I say shyly.

"Thanks!"

The whole way to Central Park, there was silence. No one talked. Nor did we have eye contact until we reached there. To the beautiful deck at Central Park.
The sunset covering the sky with the orange sky which was a beautiful scene. And then we walk to the deck.

"What was it the thing you wanted to talk to me privately?"he says standing by me.

"I don't know if your mom told you but, I wanted to ask you personally, do you want to marry me?"

"I think I'm not in the age to get married yet, but I wouldn't mind, what about you?"

"I wouldn't mind either but there is something I have to ask you."

"Go ahead"

"Is it ok if I finish my studies even after marriage, I want to be sure because I want to become something in future."

"Yes of course, you could I wouldn't mind at all."

"Thank you Armaan"

"No problem."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know it's really really short but I said I will update Friday so here we go. I will update the next chapter Monday maybe.

Thanks a lot for the support and for giving me 1k reads it means alot!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy:)

Lovecare16

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

122K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
2.5M 141K 58
#1 in spiritual "You are mine!" He claimed, gazing at her deep hazel eyes intensely. "No, I was never yours."She countered, as a lone tear fell from...
824K 35.9K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
12.3K 1K 33
Distorted by the world's cruel acts, and after being stripped off her love and dreams, staying in a library was all that Inaya wanted to do until a g...