Cold Canary AU

By Snartsass

Where Sara is a barista, going to CCU (Central City University) and is living with her mom for the the time b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
help?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Last Chapter
Author's Note
Sequel
Posted

Chapter 25

602 39 20
By Snartsass

They went out to the siblings favorite bar, Saints & Sinners.

The beer here was alright, in Leonard's opinion, but the main reasons he always came here was for the feeling as if he fits in. He doesn't have to worry about his appearance, about wanting to please someone. No one here really gave two shits whether or not if you were black or white, or straight or not, just the way he liked it. He liked seeing the occasional drunk get decked in the nose for getting to handsy, he liked hearing the arguing over the music, he loved smelling the musty air. It was all different. And of course he also loved this place because the "pickeled eggs here are fantastic."

The 4 have been hanging out by the corner of the bar, drinking, and making jokes.

"Mick's off work," Leonard said looking up from his watch.

"Invite him," Lisa perked.

"Oh," Cisco cut in. "And tell him to bring Caitlin."

Leonard pointed an eyebrow at him.

"Please?" Cisco added.

Leonard smirked and called his partner in crime.

After a few dial tones Mick answered. "Hey, Boss"

"Think you're free right now?"

"Uh,..." Mick trailed off.

"You can bring Caitlin along if you want. Don't worry,"

"Nah, she's actually already with me,"

Leonard heard a small giggle from the other side of the phone line and some shuffled noise.

Leonard smirked. "Alright, I'll let you guys get back to your activities."

Cisco went wide eyed. "Oh my god!"

"Bye, Snart" Mick said before he hung up.

Leonard pocketed his phone. "They're a bit preoccupied at the moment,"

"You think?" Lisa scoffed.

Sara giggled and drank from her cup.

They had spent a little over a half hour of each other's company before Leonard heard his sister from across the bar.

"Get your hand off of me," She growled.

Leonard looked up suddenly searching the crowd until his eyes finally landed on his sister.

She was at the bar ordering some more drinks for them with Sara.

"I suggest you listen to the lady," Sara said stepping between them. Not that she was any taller than Lisa, Lisa had a few good inches above Sara.

"Oh yeah," The Mohawked biker said. "Why? You want to be the one who wins old Darell's heart? Don't worry you both can come."

At that point Leonard was already on his feet and on his way over to them.

Darell placed his hand on Sara's wrist but a hand interjected it before it got to its goal.

"I believe she said she doesn't want you touching her," Leonard said gripping the mans arm.

Darell chuckled. "Oh yeah? What're you going to do about it pretty boy?"

Before Leonard knew it, he was struck in the jaw. Causing him to stumble back.

Leonard fell against the bar and picked up a bottle and chucked it at the mans chest.

The man was charging his way towards Leonard when Sara stuck her leg out and made the man trip.

"Watch your step." Lisa giggled.

The man was now kneeling to get up. "You bit-"

He was cut off by Sara kneeing him in the gut.

"I don't like that word," Sara whispered into his ear before letting him fall to the floor.

The man tried to get up once more but Leonard left hooked him. "I'd stay down if I was you,"

Lisa gave the man one last kick to his side before taking off with Sara and Leonard to the exit, where they met up with Cisco.

"Wha-" Cisco tried to ask but was being dragged out the bar by Lisa.

"Let's go before they call the cops!" Sara shouted and kept running alongside Leonard.

"Cops!?" Cisco shouted back while trying to catch up. "What on earth did you guys do?!"

"Some bonding," Leonard chuckled.

They ran a couple blocks before they came to a halt in an empty alley and tried to catch their breathes.

"I am," Cisco said bending over trying to huff in air as much as he can into his lungs. "Never going out with you guys again."

"Relax," Leonard patted Cisco on the back, making him stand up straight. "We're good."

"Best time I had in a while," Lisa agreed.

"Seriously?!" Cisco panicked.

"Aye," Leonard said. "Sibling bonding was your idea."

"Okay," Cisco realized. "But I didn't mean that! What even happened? I go to the bathroom for 2 minutes and all hell breaks loose."

"Let's just says some guy pushed his luck a bit too far tonight," Sara explained (kind of).

"Fair enough," Cisco finally caught his breathe and checked the time. "It's 8:43, I got school tomorrow guys. I'm heading home."

"I'll go with you," Lisa said turning to Cisco. "It was nice hanging with you guys!"

"Bye!" Sara shouted after them and turned to Leonard. "Your place?"

"Sure," Leonard smirked.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Leonard threw his jacket onto his coat hanger when he stepped through the door and Sara threw herself onto the couch.

"I'm gonna get a shower going," Len said placing his hands on the back of the couch.

"Oo," Sara bit her lip. "Can I join?"

"Only if you go get the mail from downstairs," Leonard said staring at her lips.

"Deal," She stood.

"Box number 40,"

"Got it!" She yelled out and left the apartment.

She hurriedly made her way down the stairs and to the doorway of the mailroom when she saw a familiar figure in the window and walked closer to them to get a better look.

Once she got in the light to see the persons face her breathe caught.

"Nyssa?" She muttered.

"Hi, beloved" Nyssa said shyly.

"What're you doing here?"

"I came to apologize,"

"So you followed me here?" Sara said in disbelief.

"It was my last resort," Nyssa said stepping closer. "I know you'll never believe me, so let me show you."

🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤

Leonard was about take off his shirt when he realized he was so caught up with the idea of Sara joining him for a shower he forgot to give her the key to get the mail.

He grabbed his coat and keys and headed after her.

He was stopped by the sight of seeing Sara talking to a women that's vaguely familiar. He knew she didn't live there but yet he's seen her face somewhere. Oh, that's right. Sara had shown him a photo once with her ex."Nyssa" he thinks it was. But what was she doing here? At his apartment complex?

He was sure Sara was going to kick her off the grounds, either literally or metaphorically knowing Sara. But than the black haired women did what he never expected to happen.

She grabbed the back of Sara's head and brought her into a lip bruising kiss.

Leonard's breath caught and his eyes couldn't blink away.

He was waiting for the moment Sara would push her off of her, but it never came.

Instead she kissed her back with an equal amount of force.

Leonard clenched his jaw and walked right past them, he didn't care if Sara saw him walk away. He needed to get out of there, he didn't want to talk to her, he didn't want to see her, not right now.

He hopped onto his motorcycle instead of getting in his car. Needing the air to flow through his clothes.

"Leonard!" He heard Sara call after him.

He started his bike.

"Wai-" Sara said running up next to him.

"I want you gone by the time I'm back," He said meeting her eyes.

His eyes, he's never looked at her in that way before, distant, mad,emotionless they were...cold.

"Please," Sara had tears in her eyes.

He drove off, leaving her on the sidewalk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 641 25
Nora West-Allen travells back in time to spend time with her parents before everything got messed up. Her life turned upside down, her mother and fat...
155K 2.9K 21
A/N:This is my first fan fiction that I publish on wattpad so I don't know what to expect.Leave any tips or critics in the comments and I hope you en...
926 68 9
After 15 years of being abandoned by her dad, Skye came back to her hometown months after his death. Starting a new job was the only thing in her boo...
1.8K 98 27
Y/N comes to visit Central City to met an old friend. Barry Allen and Star Labs however, ends up also meeting Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold. He trie...