7 Island Alliance (On Hold)

By FairyTailNinjaMage

On hold for a week more. Sorry guys!!! Big update coming soon!! Sindria, Kou, and Reim are having a battle at... More

Decision
War......Nope
Where are we?
A new adventure with Sinbad and Kouen......Kouen? KOUEN?!
Amara, Marusu, and........Rosemary?
The magi Tri-....oh
A/N by Judal
Kou......ha?
You have the right to remain silent-Hey are you listening to me?!
A/N by me! Finally!
Ze fanalis....village?!
Going North-With Sinbad and Kouen
The five people...and the plant?
Important

A/N by Muu

464 7 2
By FairyTailNinjaMage

Hello everyone. Cat is so sorry but she doesn't know where to start. She wants to know who's adventure you want to read first. Please tell her she is dying to know... Literally. (Turns to see  Cat stealing his metal vessel) H-H-HEY LEAVE MY VESSEL ALONE! CAT GIVE IT BACK! Oh and Cat is what author-chan wants to be called by the way....(looks over to see Cat roasting marshmallows with his metal vessel) HEY DONT DO THAT! (Goes after Cat)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
141K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.9M 85.8K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC