Mark me. (Boyxboy) (Werewolf)

By laydown_renee

"Your mine Don't you get it? I live for you. I would die for you...I would kill for you" ********************... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
A/N
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
Epilogue
(Not a chapter)

Info

181K 2.6K 250
By laydown_renee

Hello I'm Renee💞🌿Welcome to my story .               I wanted to inform everyone that i'm going stay committed to this story. I didn't like my last story but i have a good feeling about this one.

I DO NOT own any of the pictures used.They are just for story purposes. If I am using your picture and you want it removed then please contact me right away and i will remove it.

WARNING!!! This story is a boyxboy story and it will have sexual scenes included. If you do not like boyxboy stories or any of that sexual stuff i would just leave now lol! There will also be blood and swearing!

I really hope you all enjoy the story. Please comment,follow and vote. Thank you so much and updates will be on Friday ,Saturdays or Sunday's 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 162 12
It's a tale as old as time: Oliver Hart is in love with his best friend. Rated very much R for extremely mature content and lots of gay sex. **** Th...
863K 18.7K 22
This book is published so it's not complete here! You can buy it on amazon! Oliver is lonely, his only passion being his work at a human hospital. ...
5.2M 278K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
3.5M 143K 67
"I didn't ask to be this way!" "What's wrong with it?" Kegan laughed dryly, amazed by the stubbornness of the Alpha. "What's wrong with being weak...