ZERRIE : Unknowingly His

Por AnamQureshi1D

Running away from her past, Perrie thought she had finally moved on. But little did she knew, she was walking... Mais

INTRODUCTION
Zayn Malik WTH...!!!
Girls day out
First day with Jerk
Late Again
Italy
Pink Hairs
Love Hurts
Home Sweet Home
Eiffel Tower
Gigi Hadid
Kissing the Stranger
WTH Happened Last Night..??
Lunch
Trust Me..!!
Alex Who..??
Serious Talk
Proposal..??
Guilty
Back to work
Emma
Practise makes the Person better
Performance
Syco Music Signed Us
Glory Day
New York City
Charlie Puth
Brits Award
Drunk Confession
Secret is out
Jealousy
One Direction Concert
Crazy Date
Confronting Emma
Nightmare
Victoria Secret
Wedding
Wedding outfits
Pregnant
Epilogue
Author Note

Gossip

622 22 10
Por AnamQureshi1D

As all of you know that now Perrie is dating Alex..
I find them really cute together...
Not as cute as ZERRIE but Zayn had moved on year ago...
So she has the whole right to move on and I am glad she did with such a cute guy...
Tooo much of cuteness...
I am so happy for her..
But I miss ZERRIE...😔

PERRIE P.O.V

We reached last night so today I had called my girls at my place to have some girly time which I really missed. Today I got a day off because of all the travelling and work. As for Zayn and Me. Well we both didnt talk at all. Not a single word uttered by me or him. Except saying goodbye and giving me day off.

"So, what should we do..??" Anne asked admiring her nail polish.

"Watch a movie..??" Jesy suggested.

"Come on girls I know something that is more interesting then movie." Jade smirked at me.

"What..??" I asked confused. Suddenly all three were hovering me with the evil smirk on their faces.

"You guys are scaring me..!!" I said backing away little from them toward the headrest of my bed.

They all sighed and slumped on my bed.

"Details baby details..!!" Anne said

"What details..??!!" I asked innocently.

"Drop the act Pezz tell us what happened in Paris..??!" Jesy asked impatiently.

"Well... we worked our ass off in the start...." I started telling them about the papz event and when I saw Zayn with Gigi.

"So I went to club to get my mind off." I looked up at them hoping they will drop it. But nope.

"What happened in club Pezz..??" Jesy asked giving me dont-lie-to-us-we-know-you-better-than-you-know-yourself look.

"Umm..ActuallyIkissedaguyinclub" I said and put my hand on my mouth waiting for their reactions.

And yup here we go "WHAAATT...??!!" trio said in unison. I just nodded my head.

"Who was he..??"
"Was he hot..??"
"He is a good kisser..??" They started throwing the questions.

"Guys you are giving me headache. Please one at a time..!!" I yelled closing my eyes.

"Sorry but who was he..??" That was Anne.

"I dont know" I closed my eyes once again replaying that kiss. It was nothing like Zayn.

"Pezz..??" Jade brought me back from my trance.

"Sorry.. I was just.. I dont know guys. Who was he..what he do.. i dont even know where the hell he live..!! But I know one thing he is not Zayn..." I muttered last sentence to myself.

"Awwww" all of them pulled me into a bear hug.

"Lets go out..!!!" Jade said.

"Yeah lets go for shopping. I need some new cloths..!!" Jesy agreed.

"Yeah lets go..!!" I smiled at my friends. I dont have anything but I am the richest person in this world because I have the bestest friends ever.

Sorry for the irregular updates and short chappy. I promise I will update soon in shaa Allah...love you guys who read my story.. please vote comment and share...
I need readers to keep myself going...
Please guys

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

15.9K 691 12
Marcel is the school nerd. His life went worse when his twin brother Harry died, and ever since then he is alone and is getting bullied. Espesially b...
777K 6.7K 31
Rhiannon Crookes. A quiet country girl from a small town in England who spends her life hiding behind a fake smile. Her life has been a rollercoaster...
125K 2.8K 31
[Completed] Zayn Malik has been dumped. hard to believe right? But it's the truth. Perrie and Zayn have been growing apart, and finally Perrie could...
771K 19.5K 32
Have you ever been a part of something that you thought would never end? and then of course it did. Zayn thought that Perrie was 'the one' for him...