You Found Me ☓ McCall [1](EDI...

By hereticz

Camille Granger, or Cami as she likes to be called, is swept away when she moved to Beacon Hills. Scott McC... More

Prologue
I. New Beginnings and Hot Tea*
II. I Totally Lied To Myself*
III. You Got Me Like*
IV. Jealousy is the Ugliest Trait*
V. I'm Calling A Foul*
VI. What Just Happened?*
VII. Mission Impossible**
VIII. Well You Asked for It
Thank you for 500+ reads!
IX. Servants of the Moon
X. Be Careful What You ask For
XII. Til❜ Reality Sinks In
XIII. If the Shoe Fits
XIV. We're All in this Together
XV. Father Knows Best
XVI. Father Knows Best (part 2)
XVII. Always and Forever, RIght?
XVIII. All is Fair in Love and War
XIX. You Deary, Worry too Much
XX. Darkness doesn't Always Equate with Evil
Thank you for 11k+ reads!!
XXI. My Mind is Telling me Yes, So is My Body
XXII. You Did This
XXIII. Break Me, Just don't Hate Me
XXIV. It's not What it Looks like
XXV. Shots Have been Fired
XXVI. Shots Have been Fired (part 2)
XXVII. For the Love of God
Official Cast of YFM!
XXVIII. Almost is Never Enough
Thank you for the 52k+ reads!!
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
XXIX. Sharp Knife of a Short Life
XXX. Going Going Gone
XXXI. You Better Batter Up
XXXII. Let's Get Ready to Rumble
XXXIII. It's the Final Countdown
XXXIV. It Never gets Easier Honey
SEQUEL DETAILS

XI. And You Sort of Snuck up on Me

29.5K 621 219
By hereticz

Waking up after finding out you have been a possible target your entire life, it tends to cause tension, alertness, being jittery. But I wake at five a.m to go for a run in Beacon Hills Peserve. Call me crazy, but last night's occurrences changed me. I wasn't gonna be afraid that some psychopath alpha wants me dead for his pack's wrong doings. He killed my sister and family and if he finds out I exists I'm dead? I'm more pissed than afraid.

The cold air stung my airway as I huff and puff running on the crunchy leaves, with the sky still dark, and most of the town still asleep it felt amazing to be on my own. To be out of the house, away from the people who were strangers to me, completely two different people I was raised by.

As I make my was onto the roads, my pace slows and by breaths drew deeper. For a person that is well in shape, and only one-hundred thirty pounds, I got tired fairly quick. I come up on a street and notice, a black honda civic. My fathers. Mhm, more secrets being kept? This time I didn't bother to try hide behind a bush and listen. I walk right up to him, who was talking to someone else. Chris and Allison Argent, great.

"Camille. What are doing up and out at this hour?" My dad looks at me as both Argent's attention were turned to me.

"Went for a run, isn't obvious?" My words have been coming more harsher than I intend them to, but apart of me is still very hurt.

"You shouldn't be alone-" My hand in his face stops him mid-sentence. I know what lecture is coming.

" I already know, because it's dangerous. Everywhere I go could be a possible trap. Dad, I don't need to hear what I've been hearing my entire life. Just because I'm aware a pissed off alpha werewolf could be the bane of my exsistance doesn't mean I have tip toe around every corner." I have three pairs of wide eyes looking at me. Astonished at  what I said.

" Oh don't give me that look Allison. You probably knew from the beginning that I was in this trouble. So when you noticed my attraction towards Scott you couldn't wait til I found out what was going on. You thought it was a perfect way to frighten me. So you can watch me suffer right? Be scared, be afraid to even leave my house. That way, I won't have anyway to Scott right? Cause your the jealous ex-girlfriend that can't seem to move on," by now I was inches from her, jsut like when she threatened me. Seeing hurt in her eyes brought relief to me.

Now the roles are in reverse. It's all because of her. She's the reason I held myself back from Scott. " How did that relationship end huh? Was you who broke it off? or was it him? I can see why he would end it, you're a crazy bitch."

"Camille, that's enough." My father's voice booms.

"Whatever, I don't have time for people like you." I start walking away, unable to realize that what said was most likely uncalled for. But there was another part of me that didn't care if what I said was terrible.

Never in my life would I have expected myself to have this attitude towards anyone.

7:30 AM

I just got to school, and immediately regretted getting up for a run. I sit in my car waiting for the bell to ring, when I hear a knock on my window. To my surprise it is Allison. 

" Need something?" I ask after I wined my window done, not the first person I want to see at school, or anywhere esle.

 "Um I was wondering if you and I could talk, girl to girl?" In all honesty she'd looks desperate, let's see how this goes.

I wound up my window and hesitate to even go to with, this take not to long ago I actually had fear of this girl who I just discovered was a werewolf hunter -Werewolves exists. I'm still having a hard time processing that- but I get out and lean against my car. Waitimg for to something to be said, before I decide to walk away.

"Well first off I owe you an apology. I, in no way, had the right to threathen you. It was extremely uncalled for. Seeing you and Scott that night.. it reminded me of when he and I first dated. But he looks at you differenly. What you said this moring, it's the truth. I'm the crazy ex-girlfriend that can't seem to let go. Even thought it was I that ended the relationship because all this werewolf world was jsut a little too much. After loosing my mom, and aunt it all took a toll on me, and being with him was all too much, but the point is, I'm sorry.. I really shouldn't have threatened you. When my dad told me about your family's situation I-I instantly formed a connection with you, although I hadn't met you yet because I know what it's like to have something this big kept from you. But seeing you and Scott, jealously over took me and things got outta hand, So there.. I'm sorry Camille. I truly am, and hope from this point we can become friends." 

As she walks away all my hate and uttter madness towards her slowly starts washing away, it isn't easy apologizing to someone, but I respect her for doing. She was an overall sweet girl, who in a way had the same thing happen. She lost her family at the hands of werewolves, had this kept a secret to her all while falling helplessly for a boy- who was a werewolf..heck we were practically the same person. Beacon Hills you got me in this twisted world.

The day had gone bt painfully slow, I found myself falling asleep by second period.I had Scott on m back all day. I hadn't intended to speak to neither him or Stiles today about what happened. I know they want to ask questions and explain all they know, but after my encounter with Allison I thought that'd be enough for a day. Boy how hard is to keep these boys away for a day? Impossible.

" Scott, Stiles I see you." I say as I scan the bookshelves in the library. Trying to hide behind the shelf I am scanning probably isn't the smartest move.

"We just wanna talk, please.' Scott says coming up to me, in literally half a second. Oh right, werewolf.

"Well talk then." I give them my full attention, and at the moment Scott never looked so good.

" I-We just wanted to make sure you were okay. It a lot to take it, this new world. I don't blame you right now if you are extremely mad at me for not letting you in on it sooner. But like your father said, it was best for you.It was to keep you safe, and I don't know what I would have done if something happened to you, if I wolfed out and hurt you cause I let you know about me." The way he speaks is making me melt on the spot and I am adoring every moment of this.

"Um, well thank you. I'm still shaken up about it. Uh, Stiles you think I could talk to Scott alone?" Giving him puppy dog eyes, he agrees on one condition.

"Only if you promise we're friends again, and you give me a big hug?" I chuckle at his request and immediately dove in for a great hug, Stiles is one of the sweetest guys I knew.

When we were alone,I took a step a little closer to him.

"I had an encounter with Allison today, actually twice. First time was at five a.m., I basically called her a crazy bitch, that can't seem to get over her ex-boyfriend who she whole-heartedly broke it off with. But then before school started we had another lil chat, well she just spoke. But she apologized for threat to stay away from you and all that. And If she thinks that she's off the hook she isn't, but I did appreciate it. Hearing about what was going with my dad, and seeing you shift," I whisper, and look around to make sure no one else was around to hear. " I wasn't afraid, to see you like that. Although I was very baffled. I wanted to walk up to you and feel what it's like. But Scott, there's no more hiding things from now on okay? No secrets from you, no more surprises and I-I promise to come out from hiding and to possiblly make what ever there is between us work out.." He has shock in his eyes when I said the last sentence.

He inches closer, and our lips meet from the first time. Sounds are now muted, and time literally freezes. His hands slide up the sides on my neck, and onto my face. The warmth of his hands, put me in a comfort. Every sad feeling disappears, any upset feeling vanishes, and any worry is gone. HIs lips feels like they were made to fit onto mine's.

"Well, ahem," Stiles is staring at us, with a huge smirk on his face " looks like we're all friends again."

We all laugh. Scott opens his hand, just like that friday night, and I take it. Both he, I and Stiles make our way out of the library, finally things can go back to normal. At least this is normal as it; cause what is about to happen next is something that will change my life, forever.

Finally another chapter, thanks for the +1K reads! I am baffled about it, please let me know if I could add something to make this story more exciting!

xoxo tia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.3K 40
Guinevere Hilt has been blind to the word of the supernatural for seventeen years and that changes the instant she steps foot into Beacon Hills. Not...
51K 1.6K 22
"Might just show everyone myself in all my fishy glory now." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fall for...
3K 74 15
*I wrote this when I was 14* Sarah Mccall, is Scott mccall's sister. Sarah only sees Scott and her mom on special occasions. after that she doesn't...
718 48 15
Liam older sister, Josie, finds out the truth about Beacon Hills. She find herself tangled in the middle of supernatural drama. How will she navigate...