Silent Love | SN

By sxlxntx

How does one communicate with no words? Let alone express their love? Disclaimer: Naruto and it's character's... More

The Introduction
His Smile
The Rose
His Hair
The Promise
His Skin
The Jealousy
His Eyes
The Apology
His Words
Bright Smile
I Apologize
Blonde Hair
I Feel
Tan Skin
I Think
Blue Eyes
I Know
Boyfriend

The Admirer

9K 498 45
By sxlxntx

Naruto stood, a bright smile forming on his lips as he read the note in his hands. It was from Sasuke, the person he had been writing note to for the past two weeks and admiring for years. He wasn't surprised that Sasuke had figured it out, he was one of the only kids in their school that can't talk, has blonde hair, has blue eyes, and is male, plus, Sasuke has one of the top grades in the school, aside from their friend, Shikamaru.

Dear Admirer,

Thanks to your hints, I figured out who you are. It was quite surprising once I figured out who you were, Naruto, although I never thought of you as the type to do something like this. I don't know how you managed to do it, but you sure have managed to wiggle your way into my heart. You are one of the few who have managed and I admit, you letters definitely managed to effect me like you had hoped.

Have a good day.
3/27/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 6.5K 24
Eren Jaeger is a 14 year old angel. But not just any angel, the prince angel, and on his 15th birthday, he will become to king. He goes to Earth's su...
41K 1.9K 42
"Art is in the eye of its beholder. You can either love it or have your own opinion on it. It matters on how you see it." Alec says, walking around a...
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
86.9K 2.8K 10
Society is shaped into a hierarchy comprised of Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Ranking from highest to low. An alpha is the highest for being the stronge...