Silent Love | SN

Autorstwa sxlxntx

How does one communicate with no words? Let alone express their love? Disclaimer: Naruto and it's character's... Więcej

The Introduction
His Smile
The Rose
His Hair
The Promise
His Skin
The Jealousy
His Eyes
The Apology
His Words
The Admirer
I Apologize
Blonde Hair
I Feel
Tan Skin
I Think
Blue Eyes
I Know
Boyfriend

Bright Smile

8.9K 487 51
Autorstwa sxlxntx

The silent blonde stood at his locker, looking down at the note in his hand while he leaned his head against his locker. He couldn't help but let his cheeks flare up and his lips curve up into a bright smile.

Dear Naruto,

They were right. In one of your letters, you mentioned that people often said you had a bright smile, well, they were right. You do have a bright smile, whether you realize it or not. I think it even effects me because of how bright it is. I wouldn't mind seeing your smile any day.

Have a bright Tuesday.
3/28/17

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

86.9K 2.8K 10
Society is shaped into a hierarchy comprised of Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Ranking from highest to low. An alpha is the highest for being the stronge...
906K 20.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
239K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
151K 4.7K 12
Yu lives in a tiny wolf hunting village close to the forbidden forest. Yu wasn't a hunter though because he loved wolves. Yu meets a wolf in the fore...