Silent Love | SN

By sxlxntx

How does one communicate with no words? Let alone express their love? Disclaimer: Naruto and it's character's... More

The Introduction
His Smile
The Rose
His Hair
His Skin
The Jealousy
His Eyes
The Apology
His Words
The Admirer
Bright Smile
I Apologize
Blonde Hair
I Feel
Tan Skin
I Think
Blue Eyes
I Know
Boyfriend

The Promise

9.5K 498 98
By sxlxntx

Sasuke sat at his desk, a small smile graced his lips but he just couldn't stop it from forming, it made girls swoon, probably even some boys. He had been dropped hints throughout each letter, one hints being that they were blonde, another that they were a boy. This time though, was sort of big hint.

Dear Sasuke,

I have decided to promise you something. I promise you that will give you a bright smile if you look my way. Although, I will not be able to follow through with this promise if you don't look my way, so look out so you don't miss it. I've been told I have a bright smile but I don't know if it's true or not. Either way, I don't mind smiling for you.

Have a good Monday!
3/20/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 3.9K 10
Eren and Mikasa go to Maria High, and they are both 16 years old. Eren stumbles across two neko people. One has glossy, black undercut hair named Lev...
402K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
34.1K 1.5K 20
Cinderella in sasunaru version. The story has changes and is altered to quite some extent. After Naruto's parents die, he shifts and on his 18th birt...
2.2K 59 6
Bakugou, the crybaby among crybabies, is constantly bullied by his childhood friend, Izuku Midoriya, who he calls Deku, and Izuku's friends, Ochaco U...