It's Chemical {Donnie x Reade...

Oleh OnlyFoolsLove

This is how you, young Dr. (y/n), fall in love with Donatello. An outbreak in New York has caused deathly mut... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 - Taken
Chapter 2: Rescued?
Chapter 4 -Working
Chapter 5 - Learning
Chapter 6 - Burned
Chapter 7 - Stargazing
Chapter 8 -Attacked
Part 9- Planning
Chapter 10 - Slowly Falling...
Chapter 11 - Coffee
Chapter 12 -Kiss
Chapter 13 -Love?
Chapter 14- Confessions
Chapter 15 - Notes
A/N - Update
Chapter 17 - Secrets
A/N - Again:\
Chapter 18 - Trap
Chapter 20 - Enemies
Chapter 21 - Help
Chapter 22 - Dream
Chapter 23 - Breakthrough
Forever - Oneshot - Fluff
Chapter 24 - Finally
Chapter 25 - Home
Chapter 26 - Warning
We need to talk.
Oneshot - Birthday
Chapter 27 -
Chapter 28 - Family
Chapter 29 - Arsenic
Chapter 30 - Love and Death
Chapter 31 - Primum non nocere
Chapter 32 - Celestial
Chapter 33 - Breathe

Chapter 3 - Meeting

4.3K 140 125
Oleh OnlyFoolsLove

For

those of you who didn't know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(Y/L/N) = Your last name

(h/c) = your hair color

(e/c) = your eye color

(s/c) = your skin color

Sorry, I should've done that sooner!:D Now sit back, relax, and enjoy!
_______________________________(

It's cold, you thought as you curled up in your bed, pulling the covers over you. The sheets smelled wonderful, like a field of daisies on a summer day. You smile softly in your sleep as you turn on your side, taking in the familiar scent of….pizza? That wasn't normal. James doesn't like pizza, and you prefer something a bit lighter.

"MIKEY!?" A voice cried, "What did I tell you about bringing food in here?! You can't just do that!"

One eye of yours shots open. That definitely was NOT normal.

Two baby blue eyes looked right back at you.

"AAAAAH!" You shrieked, scrambling to sit up and pulling the covers close.

"AAH!" A figure screamed right along with you, looking just as terrified. He flipped backwards out of his chair in shock, hitting the ground with a loud smack.

You peered over the bed at him as he groaned and sat up. You couldn't quite make out many features due to your glasses missing. He seemed to be wearing a green shirt?...with an orange headband?

Another figure came running in, "What is it?" He glanced at the person on the floor.

"MIKEY!" the voice cried, "I told you, LEAVE HER ALO-"

It was at this moment when Donatello saw you kneeling on the bed, your hair frazzled and your blanket clutched close to you.

His faced softened as he quietly walked over and shoved Mikey away, giving him a quick kick, "Uh, I-I'm sorry miss. He doesn't mean any harm."

Your eyes were wide as you looked at the two, "W-who are you?!"

Mikey sat up, rubbing his head, "I'm Mikey, and this dude over here is Donatello! You're that science girl he won't shut up about."

Donatello's eyes widened as he smacked Mikey's head, a slight blush on his face. "We've been over this, her name is Dr. (Y/N)."

"Oooh, right, right." He turned to you again, "You must be that Dr. (Y/N) that Donnie won't shut up about!"

Donnie facepalmed, "MIKEY."

You peered at them curiously, not quite able to make them out.

Donatello saw your eyes focusing in and out, "Oh uh, sorry, here." He picked up your glasses and handed them to you.

You muttered a thanks and slipped them on, only to be frightened again.

There in front of you stood two of the same turtles that had taken you from Shredder's lair.

Before you could scream, Donnie's hand quickly covered your mouth.

"Please, just remain calm. We rescued you from Shredder's lab, and we want you to help us." He gently removed his hand as you took in a shaky breath.

Two other turtles walked in, one with a blue bandana and the other with a red one.

"Y-you're…turtles?" You finally spoke.

"Uh, ninja turtles actually," Mikey corrected.

The turtle with the blue bandana spoke, "I see that you've woken up."

Mikey smiled cheekily, "These are our brothers! That's Leonardo, and the cranky one is Ralphael."

"G-good morning," You managed to squeak out.

Ralphael crossed his arms as he looked you over, "It's evening, actually. You've been out for a day and a half now."

Leonardo turned to Donnie, "Splinter will want to meet her."

Donatello inwardly groaned, "Right…Master Splinter is-"

A voice from the doorway cut him off, "Right here."

The turtle's eyes widened as they turned around, finding their sensei standing in front of them.

You watched with confusion and shock as a giant rat made his way towards you.

"Hello, child."

You nodded slightly, unable to make any words come out.

He smiled lightly at you, "Donatello has been telling me about you, he holds you with high esteem."

"Th-thank you sir," you stuttered, "But I'm afraid I haven't done anything of that significance."

Master Splinter studies your eyes for a second, noting how your (e/c) orbs seemed on fire and alive.

"Not yet, young one…," He straightened, "Donatello."

The turtle quickly ran over, "Hai, sensei."

"Explain to (y/n) why we rescued her. The others will come with me and leave you alone."

Mikey groaned, "But I wanna stay and-" He was quickly cut off by a sharp glare from Splinter.

Donatello rubbed the back of his neck nervously as his brothers and sensei left the room.

You took a deep breath, trying to keep calm, but on the inside you were screaming hysterically.

He turned to you, his gap showing as he smiled awkwardly.

"Hehe, sorry about them…they're really great once you get to know them."

You remained silent, studying him.

He cleared his throat, "Right. Well, as you know, the Kraang attacked 5 years ago."

You raised an eyebrow, "Yes…I obviously know. My father was killed by one of the crazed mutants."

"Y-, I'm sorry about that... Anyways, someone needs to put a stop to it. That's why I've been working on a retromutagen…I had developed one years ago, but the mutagen the Kraang released this time is completely different; the mutants have no control over their bodies, they're ravenous animals."

You slipped out of bed as you listened, "I know…My father was working on one when he was killed, and I've tried to continued his research, but the science behind it is impossible…I-I've tried practically everything."

Donnie watched you, "If we work together, we could find the answer…It's so close, I can almost taste it."

You studied his eyes, wondering if you should trust him.

"…and if I refuse?"

He shrugged, "Then you're free to go, but good luck up there. You're practically a snack waiting to be eaten for the mutants...We need your help, Dr. (Y/N),...New York needs your help...If we don't do something soon, the rest of the world will spin into chaos"

You sighed softly, adjusting your glasses.

"…I'll try."
___________________________________

"And this is this Shellraiser, I built her myself."

You looked around Donnie's lab, examining the equipment he had.

It was modest, but considering the circumstances, he had done an excellent job of pulling this together.

He continued to ramble on about the Shellraiser as you bent done to look at a piece of equipment on the table.

"A hematocrit centrifuge?" You mumbled to yourself.

Donnie saw you examining the equipment and walked over, "Oh uh, yeah…I use it to keep track of our health with our blood…you can't really go to a doctor while an alien invasion is in town..."

You giggle slightly and look up at him through your round glasses, "Impressive. I've mainly stuck to the usual blood tests, but using a centrifuge is genius. I'm surprised you were able to find one though, they can get a bit pricey."

"Fortunately for us, many, if not all, doctors here have either been mutated or ran for the hills. It's pretty much whatever you can find now."

You nodded and followed him throughout the rest of the lab, trying to get use to your surroundings.

"I know some of these sounds crazy," he stated after showing his retromutagen formulas, "…I've even tried using Ralph's bandana dipped in water, but nothing worked…"

You raised an eyebrow, "His…bandana?"

He nodded and bit his lip, a bit embarrassed, "I was hoping that since his body odor is so terrible, that it might have the same effect on the mutagen cells as it did on us. The water, of course, was to help with the hydrogen bonding…I-it didn't work, obviously. The mutagen melted his bandana and evaporated the water...I was just really desperate to cover some ground."

You smiled slightly, "Well, at least it's better than using a cow tongue."

He looked shocked, "You used…a cow tongue?"

You giggled and nod, "Since the tongue is the most absorbent part of the body, I thought I'd give it a shot. I was able to get the tongue from an old meat factory, and infused it with a bit of iron, to help with the strength. Afterwards, I heated it up to about 500 F, to speed up the reaction. Unfortunately, the mutagen ate it up like a Big Mac…" You continued to look over his notes, "I don't know what I was thinking though…Iron can be easily dissolve in acid, and the mutagen was swarming with it…I should've tried something stronger, like titanium, but that probably wouldn't have worked either…A cow's tongue can't possibly access a human's – er, mutant 's – DNA and reverse it…I was such an idiot. Besides, what would people think if I chased them around with a cow's tongue, claiming it would save them?"

His eyes were wide, looking at you.

You glanced up, seeing him stare at you with his mouth in a half smile, his gap showing.

You felt your face turn a slight pink, knowing how stupid you must sound right now and quickly looked back down.

"I-it was one of my first attempts…My father had recently died and I wasn't thinking straight," You explained.

"Wow…" he muttered.

"Wow what?" You looked up again, meeting his eyes.

"I just…never imagined you would be so pretty…er, pretty smart! So pretty smart."

You smile slightly, "Well, you're not so bad yourself."

Before he could answer, a certain turtle with an orange mask comes crashing into the lab, clutching a magazine.

"BOOYAKASHA!" He cried happily as he raised his fist in triumph.

His victory, however, was cut short as Ralphael tackled him to the ground.

"I WAS READING THAT."

"Uh, not anymore dude, it's miiiine."

Donnie sighed, "Guys, can't you do this somewhere else?"

Ralph growled, "Not until Mikey gives it back!" His grip on his younger brother grew tighter.

Mikey whimpered as he let go of the magazine, "Ow! Fine, you win!"

Ralph smirked and picked it up, smacking Mikey in the head one last time, "Do. Not. Touch. My. Stuff. EVER."

Michaelangelo stuck his tongue out like a little child, "You can't horde everything for yourself!"

"OH YES I CAN YOU LITTLE-"

Before Ralph could say anymore, Donatello quickly shoved him out, along with Mikey.

He chuckled nervously and closed the door as the screaming continued outside, "Hehe…sorry about that. You'd think they'd be more mature considering their age."

You chuckled, "I like them…They seem like fun."

"Oh, they can be at times, but they're also a pain in the neck."

A muffled "HEY!" came from outside.

"WE CAN STILL HEAR YOU DONNIE!"
___________________________________

Hi guys!:D I hope you like it so far. Be sure to review and let me know!

As always, love you guys

-OnlyFoolsLove

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3K 201 62
A little sister... Who loves the blue masked turtle... she deserves his kindness,or not? Will he feel the same?Her Lewo is mad at her... Makena ,a sp...
250 54 12
Elexice didn't know how much her life would change when she woke up on the top of a building in New York City. Finding out she was half cat was the l...
15.1K 408 21
Donnie's in a deep Rut and it's not going unnoticed. Leo is worried, Donnie, is wasting away in his lab. Scared, His aloof behavior and emotionless s...
65.3K 1.9K 54
After an accident at Shredder's lair, the turtles become humans! Donatello already turned Master Splinter back to a human. Find out how the turtles l...