Where Am I? WHO Am I?

بواسطة Angel_Baby_Doll

Ivy the Hedgeho doesn't know where she's from. She woke up and she started living with Shadow and his girlfri... المزيد

The Arrival
Meeting Scourge
The Blind Date
The Confession
The Present
April 8th: Easter
Dreaming
Memories
The Spirits Within Me
We Have To, WHAT?!?!?!?!?
T.G.I.F.
The Date At The Park
School Sucks!!!!!
More Friends (Day 1 of Suspension)
Here We Go Again (Day 2 of Suspension)
Fun Day!!! XD (Day 3 of Suspension)
A Start of Something New
Phantom of the Opera
The Newcomer
Author's Note

Staying Home

381 8 0
بواسطة Angel_Baby_Doll

IVY'S POV

I woke up feeling cold and I have a headache. I got out of bed and my head was spinning really fast and I fell down that I made a really loud thump. Solar barged into my room and she told me I have a cold after taking my temperature. She left the room and I went back to bed and she came back with toast and orange juice. I tried to eat it, but every time I took a bite it tasted like sand. The phone rang and my head hurt from the noise. I heard Shadow answered the phone and he came up to my room with it. He extended his arms saying,

"Phone for you."

I took the phone from him and I talked in the phone and sniffled,

"Hello?"

"Damn, girl. Ya sound really bad."

I knew that voice, even if I was blind, "Hey, Scourge."

"I was about to ask if ya wanted to hang out today, but it sounds like ya can't."

"Yeah, sorry. I've been woken up by a terrible headache."

"No problem. Ya been drinking?"

"Hell no, stupid.!!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. See ya around?"

"Yeah, bye."

I hung up and Midnight jumped on my lap as I hit my head on my pillow. Shadow and Solar looked at me asking me at the same time,

"What did he want?"

"Just asked me if I wanted to hang out. But obviously, I can't. Ow, my head."

Solar left the room and Shadow sat next to me on a chair. It was quiet for a while until he spoke. For about an hour, we talked about the people I met and places that might be nice to go to. My eyes felt heavy and my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

------------Dream---------

I was in a dark place and I couldn't see anything around me. I turned around and I saw a bright light up ahead and I walked towards it. But no matter how far I walked, it seemed like I couldn't get any closer. Then there was a door next to me and I opened it. I looked in and there was nothing in there, I even tried to look closer, but I still couldn't see anything. I decided that I should go in and when I stepped in, the door slammed behind me. I tried to open the door, but it was locked and I heard stepping sounds behind me. I turned around and I saw a figure that looked exactly like Shadow.

I run towards him, happy that I saw somebody I knew. But, the closer I went, he looked like Shadow, but he had purple-blue streaks and he had no mouth. I stopped on my tracks and he came closer and closer. He looked straight at me and judging by emotion of his eyes, he looked like he was confused. I asked where he came from, but he didn't say anything. I guess that's one of the disadvantages of not a mouth. I looked around, but there was nowhere to go. I turned to the guy and asked him his name and that time, he spoke,

"My name is Mephiles. And I know you, Ivy, dear."

I was so shocked. That he could speak with no mouth AND that he knows my name. I asked him where we were at, but his eyes looked at me evilly and he grabbed my upper arm. He squeezed it so tight that I could feel it in my own dreams. I looked at him and begged him to let me go, but he just laughed and I yelled for help. I tried to run, but he wouldn't let loose of his grip. I fell to my knees, crying and begging, but he still wouldn't let go.

"You, my dear, will be coming with me. I need a woman to keep me company."

I looked in his eyes, and I knew what he was going to do with me. I ran, but he jerked me back and his arms wrapped around me and I tried kicking around to let me out of his arms, but he wouldn't even budge. He stopped and threw me to the floor. I turned around and I saw him on top of me and he rubbed his hands on my legs and thighs. He then slid his hands up to my hips and he started to rub my chest. I couldn't move, I felt like his stare made me stand still as if time had frozen up. His hands went up to my face and I felt like he was about to snap my neck. He stopped and his eyes looked so evil that I nearly had a heart attack.

"Before you die, I might as well tell you something. You know Scourge, right? How about I make you watch him suffering by my hands and let the both of you die together? That way, your little pathetic friends can suffer at your death."

My eyes watered up and I can sense that he enjoys my misery. I heard a whooshing sound and I looked behind Mephiles and he got off of me. I looked and I saw Scourge in front of Mephiles. Scourge was gone and Mephiles fell to the ground. Scourge was in front of me and he picked me up and ran.

"Scourge!!! How did you get here?!?!? Wait, it's a dream, duh."

"No. Mephiles trapped me in my dream and transported me into yours."

"Is that even possible?"

"Yeah."

He ran more and more, but there was nothing but darkness. We both saw a door followed by another door. I looked at them and one of them looks like the door to my room. I got out of Scourge's arms and went to it. I opened the door and saw myself sleeping, and Shadow was also sleeping on the chair next to me. Scourge opened his door and I saw him sleeping on a couch and the white cat was sleeping next to him.

"Scourge?"

"Yeah?"

"Will we remember what happened in our dreams?"

"I don't know. Why?"

Well, it's worth a shot. I got in front of Scourge and I kissed him. I felt a shock from my lips and when I broke the kiss, I ran to the door and I saw a really bright light all around me.

--------End of Dream------

I woke up and I looked around. I saw that I was back in my room and that I felt even better. I reached over Shadow to get the thermometer and it read, 75.3. I jumped out of bed and I shook Shadow's shoulder and he woke up.

"Oh, you’re up. Feel any better?"

"Yeah, very."

"Alright," he said standing, "if you want to go out or something, you can."

"Do you guys have a basement?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I wanted to try out the boxing gloves and the punching bag."

"Oh, I already hooked it up on the ceiling, so you can try it out."

"Kay thanks Shadow."

"No problem."

As he walked out, I closed the door and I got dressed in red shorts and a green tank top and I headed to the basement that was next to the living room. I got downstairs and I sat the punching bag in a corner with the boxing gloves on top of a mat. I put on the gloves and I started punching the bag. I remembered the dream and I punched it even harder. I imagined that the bag was Mephiles and I punched it so hard, I could've sworn the stuffing was about to come out. I heard a creak behind me and I didn't even turn. I ignored them and I kept on punching the bag. I heard the steps coming closer and punched the bag even more. It got quiet and I still punched it. I felt arms around me and I screamed. I elbowed them in the stomach and I turned around and saw Scourge on the floor holding his stomach.

"OHMYGOD!!!! I'MREALLYREALLYSORRY, SCOURGE!!!!

"It's ok. I was the one that sneaked up on ya."

I lend him and hand and he smirked down at me.

"What?"

"So why did you kiss me before you left? Seems like you got a thing for me."

I blushed and he smirked even more. I looked at the punching bag and I started punching it. I can feel Scourge's eyes on me and my body ran hot. I paused in front of the bag and before I punched it again, I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I blushed and he carried me to the couch that I did not see at all. He pinned me down and I saw the smirk again. I tried to get out of his grasp, but he was too strong. His eyes then looked confused and concerned and he panicked and got off of me and yelled up the stairs.

"SHADOW!!!!! THERE'S A BRUISE ON IVY'S ARM!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!"

Shadow and Solar ran down the stairs and went in front of me. Solar and Shadow looked at my arm and was shocked. Solar ran to get an ice pack while Shadow stared Scourge down.

"What the hell did you do to her?!?!?!?!?"

"Nothing!!!! I was just talking to her when I saw it on her arm!!!"

Shadow didn't believe him and he was about to hit him.

"Shadow!! It's true!!! A guy named Mephiles was in my dreams and he caused the bruise on my arm!!!"

At the name of Mephiles, Shadow looked at me, as if saying 'how do you know Mephiles?' Solar came down when I told Shadow about him and she looked at Shadow concerned. She held the ice pack on my arms and she told me about Mephiles. Shadow listened and he had a pained look on his face. Scourge listened and he seemed to be thinking something. Shadow went up the stairs and Solar followed.

"Why don't you two stay here for a while?"

"Ok." I said.

Solar shut the door and Scourge came closer and looked at me arm. And it looked like he was about to cry.

"It's all my fault." he said.

SCOURGE'S POV

I looked at Ivy's arm and I cried.

"It's all my fault."

She looked at me confused and I knew I had to tell her.

"Here, let me tell you."

I was sleeping and in my dream, everything was dark. I walked around until I saw a door. I walked in and Mephiles was in the door. He pulled me in and I tried to fight my way out. But he pulled me in the room. He ran and I followed him, yelling at him to tell me the way out, but he kept on running. I was about to catch him until I hit an invisible wall. I tried to break it, but every time I make a crack, it would be fixed as if it was never been broken.

I watched him looked out in the darkness, but there was nothing there until you came in through the door. I tried to tell you to get out, but it seemed like you couldn't hear me. I tried breaking the glass, but I got exhausted and gave up. I saw you talking to him and I had a bad feeling about it. I saw him grab your arm and my I gotten furious, I yelled to let you go, I knew he heard me, but he wouldn't listen. When I saw him touching you, my body went hot and I finally broke the glass. I beat him up and I finally got you out. Then you kissed me and I woke from my dream and came here to the house.

After I finished telling her, I saw the blush on her face and I smirked at her. Yep, she remembers the kiss. She turned around and I grabbed her by the waist and, again, pinned her to the couch. She blushed even more and I smirked again. But this time, she stood still and she looked into my eyes. I looked at hers and realized how beautiful it is. They were so purple, it looked like violets. Before I knew what was happening, I kissed her and I brushed her hair away from her face. I then kissed her neck and I pulled away and blushed for what I had done.

I rarely know her and I'm kissing her. She looked at me blushing and we just looked at each other. Slowly, her face came closer and I let her kiss me. I felt my body heating up. I kissed her back, not caring that I just met her. It was like she was the light of my world. When we heard the door open. She ran to the punching bag and I ran behind it, holding it while she was punching it. Before Solar came down, I took off my jacket since I was hot from the kiss and from holding the punching bag.

"Seems like you two are having fun."

"Yeah," I said, "but I need to leave. Fang hates being by himself for so long."

"Fang?" Solar asked

"My cat. Just like Midnight, but white. Bye, Solar. Bye, Ivy."

I walk up the steps and I saw Shadow watching TV.

"Bye, Shadow."

I walk out of the house and I went home.

Tails' Profile:

Name: Miles "Tails" Prower

Species: Twin Tailed Fox

Color: Yellow

Eyes: Blue

Love Interest: Cream

Powers/Abilities: Flying with his Two Tails

Height: 4" 5'

Age: 8

Habits: Fixing Stuff, Inventing, and Caring for his Friends,

To Be Continued.......................Cream ^-^

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.7K 191 20
My First Wattpad Story. The characters in this story aren't mine they're Sega's. (Y/N) belongs to you and is also you. (Y/N) is just a normal girl wh...
4K 73 13
Silver the famous artist in the city has been trying to get over his break-up from his ex-girlfriend Scoria. But one night changed his life when some...
1.2K 41 13
If you haven't please read, Succubus Can't Love. Scourge had always dreamed of the moment that he could see his lost love again. It's been 5 years s...
27.9K 730 14
Amy is back from a year long trip to grow, figured out what she truly wants in life, and decides to throw herself a "Welcome Home" party, inviting al...