P.

By HumanNature82

It's a story... Read it if you will. More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
The Purple Yoda
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
Hi.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
Author's Note
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII. (Minor Changes)
Hi.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.

IX.

2.5K 126 193
By HumanNature82

Corey? She'd ditched him that weekend and since the day in question he hounded her to hang at another time. Each time, she'd decline. In turn, he stuck by her side during their lunch period, jamming in the music room.

Her time with him dwindled to nothing but text messages and the occasional short conversation after the class' end.

"See you next week?" She asked just before leaving the deserted room.

"Yeah," he mumbled, packing his belongings.

"Mr. Nelson," she called, approaching his desk with caution. "Are you busy...this weekend?" He looked up from his desk. "I'm crashing at Henry's and thought that maybe, I don't know, we could do something," she suggested. "It's been a few weeks since I've seen you outside of these walls."

"Well, what did you have in mind Ms. Tracy?"

That Friday night, Jamie lay in Henry's bed chewing away on popcorn while he flipped through channels. "Ain't never shit on tv."

Jamie's phone began to vibrate beside her. "Pop in a movie," she ordered as she retrieved the phone.

Life Alert
9:19pm
What R U doing?

9:21pm
Looking for something to watch. You?

9:24pm
Thinking about this.

9:25pm
This?

9:27pm
What do U want out of this?

Jamie reread the message, trying to find the answer. What does she want?

"Freddy v. Jason or Bride of Chucky?" Henry yelled from the floor near the foot of the bed.

"Uh, either or. They're both funny as hell," she mumbled as she began to type.

"Well," he popped his lips, "I'm in the mood to see Kelly Rowland die so Freddy v. Jason it is."

9:35pm
I'm not sure. I'm just want to enjoy the ride, but I'm nervous for you.

"Great," she sighed.

9:37pm
What is it that you want?

9:41pm
Don't worry about me. Eye just want 2 B apart of ur experience.

9:43pm
4 how long has yet 2 b determined.

9:44pm
Found something yet?

Jamie found herself attempting to interrupt what he meant by experience. Life?

9:47pm
My experience?
I hope to be apart of yours.

"Bitch," Henry crawled up the bed. "What are you doing?"

9:50pm
Movie? Freddy v. Jason

9:53pm
U R.

9:56pm
It's a scary 1, but eye thinks ur worth it

Giving her another glimpse into his depth, her spirit shivered. They were apart of each other experiences. She possibly longer than he was for her.

9:58pm
We can stop before we go too far

"Trying to get in a little water aerobics, I see," Henry laughed as he skimmed over the messages.

Jamie pulled the phone to her chest. "Back up, nosey motherfucker." She playfully pushed him back, "I don't read through your messages."

"I never said you couldn't," he shrugged, digging into the bowl of popcorn.

10:00pm
2 far? Eye'm not sure if we've gone far enough at all

"Jesus..."

Henry glanced at her. "Jesus what?" Noticing her attention still on the phone as she typed away, he leaned over to read the conversation .

10:08pm
Okay.

10:10pm
R U hungry?

Henry watched as she typed a response. Reading the first few words he pulled the phone from her grasp. "Bitch, are you crazy?" He cleared his throat reading in her voice "No I'm good. Why? Clearly this man is trying to find a reason to see you. Are you that slow?"

He erased the message, typing one of his own. "Here ya go," he tossed the phone on the bed, before pushing her lightly. "Go get dressed."

"What?"

10:12pm
Only if it's something sweet
4329 Wentworth Ave

10:16pm
There's a place by me that's has some good stuff.
No traffic.
25 minutes enough time?
Bring extra clothes.

"Bring extra clothes?" She read aloud.

Henry's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. "Whaaaaat?" He jumped up from the bed, running into his closet to retrieve a small duffle bag. "I wasn't expecting that, but shiiiit, you going!" He pulled open her overnight bag, picking and choosing what she should bring.

10:23pm
On the 5

Henry looked up from the task at hand. Jamie sat idly on the bed. "Bitch, if you don't get the fuck up!"

By 11pm, after sneaking out the back of the two story home, they were on the expressway heading back to Chanhassen.

Bestie <3
11:06pm
Get some dick boo

Jamie's reply was one of her typical lines. Dick was the furthest thing from her mind. The simple fact that she was staying over made her nervous.

Would she be sleeping with him? Would they sleep in separate rooms? Would he be put off by her snoring if they did?

"You alright?"

Jamie lay against the window, gazing out as the world passed by. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay." He squeezed her hand. "Still wanna go out?"

"Do you?" She turned in his direction, just catching him shaking his head no. "Okay," she whispered. She silently thanked herself that she chose not to completely change.

"I got something for us to snack on though," he assured her.

Together they occupied the bed, Indian style, already in their pajamas. Both held a box of Nestle CRUNCH bites.

"Alright," she waved. "Go for it!"

He held a piece of candy in his hand, setting his focus on the goal. Launching the candy in the air, he watched the piece bounce off her nose into her hand. She quickly tossed it up, catching it in her month.

"Did it," she held out her hand. "Now run me my twenty."

"Nah, mama," he chuckled. "That don't count. You ain't getting a thing."

"We had a deal..." she pointed. "Don't be like that. I caught it on the first try. Now pay up."

"First try my behind." He shook his head. "Nah."

Jamie leaned towards the fellow, eye to eye with her. "Well then, I'll just take..." her hand began to reach towards his lap. "...THESE." She snatched his box of candy and booked it out the door.

"Aye," he hollered, chasing her around the house.

Jamie noticed the small flight of stair, leading to the basement. She quickly ran down, looking for a place to hide. Running through the large man cave, she found herself on the other side in a laundry room. "Fuck," she sighed in the darkness.

Backing up, she collided with his chest. She turned around, hiding the candy behind her back. "You can't have them back mister."

"Is that so?" He stepped towards her as she stepped back. The journey continued until her back met the washing machine.

He placed his hands on either side of her, trapping her in front of him. "Ain't nowhere to go, mama."

She quickly handed over the candy, "Here, take it."

Prince eyed the sweets before removing both packages from her grasp, laying them on the dryer. "Are you getting nervous on me?"

"N-no..." she stammered.

"Good," he smiled, placing his hands on her waist. In seconds, her feet were off the floor and her bum was on the appliance.

"What are y--"

He shut her up with his mouth, swallowing her every word. He groaned against her lips, pulling her body as close as possible to his crotch.

She sighed into his mouth, loving every second that passed. Her desire, clouding her judgement began speaking for itself. "Bedroom..." she murmured.

He pulled her off of the contraption, holding her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Knowing his home like the back of hand, traveling through it was effortless.

Lying her down on the bed, she kept her hold around his neck, enabling him from standing. "I want you," she sighed.

"The feeling is mutual, mama." He ducked down, recapturing her lips, as she opened her legs for him to reside.

His hands rest at the hem of her shirt, slowly working the material up her torso.

The sound of her moans encouraged him as she bucked forward. He was quick to recognize the burning desire within her and he was more than willing to fulfill her every want and need.

"Jamie..." he panted in her ear. "Lift," he commanded.

Following his instruction, she rose allowing him to pull the fabric from her body. Leaning back to admire her physique, he sighed. "God, you're beautiful."

He peeled off the white shirt he wore, tossing it to the floor. His fingers curled around the waistband of her pajama pants.

She stared at the figure above her in the dim light as he gently began to pull. Lifting her hips the fabric slipped passed her hips, revealing her bare skin. "You're nasty, mama," he snickered, making her blush. Going to bed commando was a norm for her.

Now completely bare, he figured it was time to make it an even playing field. He stepped off the bed to remove his pajama bottoms.

On the bed, she stared at the ceiling. She listen attentively as the clothing made a barely audible thud. The sound made her close her eyes.

Faint, it may have been but she could hear the brushing of his skin against the silk sheets, as he climbed on top of her.

His sultry voice pierced her ears, "Jamie, I'm not gonna hurt you, mama."

His lips met her neck, kissing it delicately, earning as soft moan. The distraction working accordingly, as his right hand made its way between her thighs.

The sharp intake of air was music to his ears. With his fingers circling her bud, as if that was the knob to her faucet, she began to flow.

"Prince," she cried. "What are you doing to me?"

"Nothing yet. I've only just begun, mama."

Her body shook beneath him as he pumped within her. The excruciating pain she felt from the initial puncture, had long subsided and was replaced with something painfully pleasant.

Her arms were wrapped beneath his, clawing at his shoulders.

"You feel so good, mama," he croaked "Oh, Jamie...Jamie...Jamie..."

"...Jamie!"

Jamie jolted awake, clutching her chest as she tried to catch her breath. She glanced around the room. She definitely wasn't home. Nor was she at Henry's.

"You alright, mama?"

She looked over to her companion. He was fully dressed. She peered down at herself.
Fully dressed.

"I think you were having a, uh, bad dream." He gave a half smile. "You fell asleep not even half way through the movie. I didn't wanna wake you, but then you started making these," he bit his bottom lip. "...noises."

Jamie tried her best to remain calm. "Noises?"

"Yeah," he tilted his head, ready to probe. "What were you dreaming about?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 29 20
the title explains it....so does the story...read it
24K 1.1K 14
Not an original story, the result of imagination. I wrote it because I like AlanGaipa. English is not my first language so sorry if there are any wro...
6.5K 398 22
This is my first BL story. I don't know how it will be. But I will try my best. Hope you all like it.
58 0 19
Please read the new story.