all the things I never got to...

By SidTheSloth0615

"I like that I can read this in a child like voice for the beginning and that it's descriptive yet secretive... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

26

12 0 0
By SidTheSloth0615

Virtue is insufficient temptation.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

Dear Ashley,

We're back together. Last night, Bailey invited me to hang out with her and Chey, my cousin. I gladly went over so I could get my mind off of everything. They are weed smokers while I have never touched drugs, other than my inhalers and headache medications, in my life. However, this time when they said they were smoking I said "fuck it" and joined in as well. Honestly, it felt no different than when I take my morning inhaler, but maybe I did it wrong.

Anyway, the next morning I felt so bad about what I had done, I turned to Tristen. I was hesitant at first but he's always been the only person I could confide in. To say I was shocked when he replied back to my text would be an understatement, but I was happy he did nonetheless. I asked if we could talk, I told him I did something bad and I really regret it. Instantly, he bombarded me with questions and wanted to make sure I was okay.

I assured him I was and then told him everything I did and why I did it. I honestly was so lost with myself that I had stopped caring about what I did and if I could get hurt or in trouble for it. He asked me to call and I gladly did as I walked home from Chey's. We talked my whole way home... we talked about everything. I found out that he left me because he felt that I didn't trust him because I wouldn't tell him things that were wrong and how I felt. I told him that I was scared that he'd leave me if he knew the things that went through my mind, but turns out I was only pushing him away more by doing so. After I washed my clothes because they smelt like marijuana and showered, he invited me over and I gladly went.

It was so amazing to see him again and to be in his arms. I missed him more than I realized. Im very thankful that nothing was awkward when we saw each other, we picked up right where we left off. While, I still am insecure about everything that has happened, I think I can move past it so we can move on and be happy together.

December 27th 2014

Jesalique Jordyn Dianne Hires

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Abigail By Hannah

Teen Fiction

59.6K 1.7K 30
(In editing) She's depressed. She's anorexic. She's suicidal. She's insecure. Abigail has grown up with her three brothers and James, never meeting h...
13.6K 727 47
Trying to escape her home life in order to save her little brother, Skylar must decide between keeping secrets or saving herself. With the help of Be...
10.3K 391 36
I wrote this when I was 13, Sorry if there is grammar mistakes etc.. the only thing I've fixed is adding outfit photos) After having a traumatizing e...
STEPS By Elise

Non-Fiction

15.7K 889 34
This is my memoir. As such, I am letting you in on the most intimate parts of me. No glib opinion piece or a well-thought-out theory, this. It's me...