* DISCONTINUED :( * Mia Zabin...

By babyprincess_59

What would you do if you woke up looking like someone you're not? What would you do if you found out your ent... More

Chap1-Who am I?!
Chap2-Homecoming
Chap3-Pool Fun
Chap4-The Lost Malfoy
Chap5-The Sleepover P.1
Chap6-Preperations
Chap7-The DoubleTrouble Ball
wassup my mammals
Chap 8-Diagon Alley

Chap5-Sleepover P.2

8.6K 180 191
By babyprincess_59

A/n here's part 2! Sorry for but it would've ended up here eventually before nightfall someday and now it is. Hope u enjoy. Bye

Mia pov

Once the timer dinged, saying our pizza was done, we all went back to my room and then downstairs to the Cave, with Draco holding the pizza. When we got back into the cave, we dug in the pizza like we hadn't eaten in days. It was amazing! I chose a piece of the meat lovers because sausage, ham, bacon, and pepperoni are just magnificent! Muah!! (💋) Delicioso!! (A/n that is delicious in Spanish I think.) I loved sausage the best though!
'Bet you liking that sausage aye sis!' I shot Blaise a look that could kill. He laughed a little bit.
'For your INFORMATION! Meat lovers is my favorite pizza. And stop thinking negative about everything.'
'Nah I'm good. Thinking negative is fun. And I know you like that sausage. All that big, juicy meat too. Mmmmmm!! Delicious!'
"BLAISE!!" I accidentally yelled that out to everybody. I blushed and looked down at my lap. I mumbled a sorry and kept eating.
'Awww did you embawass yourself in fwont of yo crush?'
'Shut up Blaise!' He could sense the anger rising in my blood. He backed off and continued eating his food. "So y'all ready to play now?" Everybody nodded as we finished our dinner. I decided I would start off first.
"Alright Pansy. Truth or dare?"

"Truth!" She took a sip of Veritaserum and I thought about my question.

"Do you have a crush on somebody in this room?"

"Yea kinda..." I nodded as she picked her next victim.

"Blaise truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to run into the streets of London and scream, 'I LOVE YOU JUAN'!" I laughed and so did everybody else in the room. We all grabbed another persons hand as we went into London. It was late at night so Blaise stood in the center of the street and yelled.

"I, BLAISE ZABINI, LOVE YOU JUAN!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO BLAISE!" A random man came outta nowhere and gave Blaise a hug. Draco and I couldn't breathe because we were laughing so hard. We were leaned up against each other laughing together and crying because of laughing so much. It was awesome. When Blaise walked back over we all apparated back to the Cave. We continued playing truth or dare for a while. Until somebody *cough* Blaise *cough* said we should add spin the bottle to our game. We all agreed with him.

"Alright who's spinning first?" Dawn looked around the room until Blaise said he would spin. He spun his bottle and it landed on Draco. I sighed as it landed on Draco and not me.

"Alright Draco, truth or dare?" He thought for a sec and then said "I choose truth! Not gonna take any chances unlike last time..." I felt a pang of jealous run through my body as Blaise thought about what he was going to say.

"Hmm...Draco, do you have a crush on anybody in this very room, right here, right now?" Blaise was pressuring him a little bit.

"No-" Theo cut him off.

"Veritaserum first, Draco. I never saw you take a sip!" Draco sweared under his breathe and took a sip. "Again I ask! Do you have a crush on anybody in this room?"

"Y-yes..." Draco looked down at the ground nervous.

"Who is i-"

"Nope you already asked your question now move on!!" Draco's words were in a rush as he deeply attempted to stay out of this conversation.

"Fine. It's your turn to spin." Draco shifted uncomfortably and spun the bottle. It landed in Theo.

"Theo. Truth or-"

"Dare!" Draco smirked devilishly, knowing who Theo liked.

"You. Pansy. Closet. Heaven. 7 minutes. Go." As Draco named off the things, he pointed to everything as he spoke. Theo grabbed Pansy's hand and they went off to have fun.

*seven minutes later*

While the soon-to-be-couple went into the closet, everybody else continued playing the game although nothing fun happened.

When Theo and Pans came back, both of their heads were messy and Pansy's makeup was a bit messed up. I was laughing my butt of and so were the other three as they walked in. Theo and Pans blushed furiously and sat down in their original spots, but every once in a while they would sneak a glance and a smirk towards each other.

"Alrighty then! It's my turn to spin." Theo spun the bottle and it landed on...

Blaise again...great that means the me and Draco thing is coming soon. I can feel it already and I keep getting even more worried as every second goes by.

I looked down at my empty plate as I took another sip of my drink. I had a glass of iced tea (a/n haha not that hot tea stuff that they drink in England. That stuff is nasty in my opinion. Sorry if that's offensive in any way. Buuuut I drink iced tea!!) and it was almost empty so I refilled it using a wandless spell. I took another sip as Theo asked Blaise who he liked.

"I like...I like Dawn. Like, I like her a lot...ever since she first came to Hogwarts as Ginny Weasley!" Dawn blushed and so did Blaise, even though it was hard to tell with his tanned skin.

"Aww! OTP! Y'all are cute. Next spin!" Blaise nodded and spun the bottle...it landed on me. "Truth or dare Mi Mi?"

"Firstly, don't call me that. Secondly, dare."
"Hmm...let me think about this for a minute..." Blaise looked at me and I slightly blushed.
'Are you sure you're ready for this? I won't do it if you're not!'
'No I'm not ready. I'm going to get to know him better before I agree to this. Sorry bubs!'
'It's fine little sis. I wouldn't do it if you didn't want to.' I thank him and he still thought about my dare. "This is diffu-hmmm...I got one."
"Uh oh! That's what he said in 5th year..." Draco looked anxious which made me nervous. I kinda started to feel jealous when he said that as well because I have a feeling it had something to do with him and Pans.

"Mi Mi. I dare you to skinny dip with somebody of my choice. But the person I pick won't skinny dip. They just gonna be in the pool with you." I had to pretend to be worried as I screamed at my brother in our head.

'BLAISE I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T DOING THIS YET!!'

'We aren't. I said with somebody of my choice. I could pick Theo or Draco or Pansy or Dawn. I didn't say Draco. But I am gonna pick him. Don't worry. He's not gonna be naked like you!'
'Ugh whatever!' We go back to reality and Blaise chooses Draco to be out there with me. He and I go outside together. We both go into the pool house and he changes as I undress completely. He walks out and jumps into the cold water. 'Are you really gonna do this?' I hear Blaise ask from inside my head. 'Yes' was all I said back. 'K. Y'all will have to stay outside together for an hour. I forgot to mention that.' I said ok and wrapped a towel around my waist, as I walked out. I noticed Draco swimming laps in the pool and slightly blushed as I took off the towel. He didn't see me until he turned. He stared at me in awe and I blushed even more.

As I jumped in the pool, I attempted doing a flip, but slipped and Draco swam up and caught me, slightly touching close to my lower back when he did. He blushed beet red and so did I. 'Man, I just can't spot blushing, can I?' I thought to myself and then ignored Blaise's extra comment about Draco having his hands somewhere they shouldn't be or something.

After a few seconds, Draco let go of me and backed away until we were a "safe" distance apart.  I felt exhilarated bc of the water on my naked body.

We swam in silence for a sec until I spoke. "I'm sorry you got drug into this..." He chuckled.

"It's totally cool. I was hoping we could spend time alone together so we could get to know each other better. I just didn't expect you to be wearing your...birthday suit. I'm not unhappy about it though." He mumbled the last sentence inaudibly, so i couldn't hear it. Although I did and I giggled a little, making him hide his blush underwater. "So! What do you want to know about me drakie-poo!"

"One don't call me that, love! And two what are your 2 favorite colors?"

"One don't call me love unless we are dating. Two navy blue and turquoise. What about yours?"

"Slytherin green and navy blue as well."

"Typical. Alright my turn. What's your 3 favorite muggle songs, if you even have one? I know how you are about muggles and mudblo-"

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT!" I slumped down in the water when he yelled. I've always had a secret fear of yelling.

Draco noticed my change in mood and looked down at the water, feeling bad that he yelled. "I'm sorry...I just hate that word. Hate that I was forced to use it on you when we were younger. I'm really sorry. For calling you it and then yelling at you." I didn't know what to say. I was incredibly shocked.

"Thank you...for apologizing, Draco." He smiled slightly. Even though it wasn't a real smile, it was still cute.

"You're welcome..." He said it quietly and it was almost inaudible to hear. I didn't say anything after. I looked to the window and saw we still had about 20 minutes left. I told Draco to turn around so I could sneak back into my bathing suit while nobody was looking.

After I slipped back in the pool, I decided I should finally speak up a bit. "You..um never answered my question.." He looked down at me since he was half a foot taller than me.

"My favorite muggle song is 'I'll Make Love to You' by Boyz II Men. That and also 'You and Me' by Lifehouse and 'I Met A Girl' by William Michael Morgan. What's yours?" I had to force myself not to let my mouth drop.

"Wow that's crazy. Those are almost the same for me. Mine are I'll Make Love to You, You and Me, and Hurt by Lady Antebellum. Why are those you favorites? That's my question."

"IMLTO (yes he said that out loud to her) is because it's just one of those songs that describes my relationships sometimes. You and Me is just one of my favorite love songs." I giggled a bit and he smiled his oh so amazing smile. "I know that sounds weird coming from me but it's the truth. And I Met A Girl is because because..." He looked away from me and blushed slightly. "It expresses how I felt when I first saw you..."

"Really?" I blushed and swam slightly closer to him.

"Mhm. It's true. I really like you M. You're beautiful, funny, smart, you have an amazing smile. You are perfect. You are the missing piece of my life. I really like you...but I doubt you like me too." He looked away and I put my hand on his cheek and turned him to look at me. We put our foreheads together and I smiled. "I really like you too Draco!"

He smiled and closed to space between us with a kiss. I smiled even more against his lips and kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his bare chest.

We kissed and kissed until we broke apart to breathe. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Woah..." We spoke together and then laughed together and kissed once more, but not as long this round. He broke the kiss and took out his wand (not the long one the shorter one😏). He waved his wand and said,"Incendio Candilo!" (A/n I made that up. Candilo is for candles cuz I jut felt like that being what they were called. Oh and we all know Incendio is for fire already.) All of the candles surrounding the pool lit up. I took out my wand as well and flicked in towards the stereo. It began playing some romantic slow songs.

I looked to the timer near my hang out. "Only 5 minutes left until we go inside." I said. He frowned but I kissed his cheek, causing him to smile again. "Umm...M...willyougooutwithme!"  I couldn't understand him at all because he had spoken so fast.

"Can you repeat that please?"

"Will you go out with me?"

"I would love to Draco" I kissed him again.

We heard timer go off, saying it was time to go back inside. I hopped out of the pool and offered Draco my hand. He smirked and grabbed it, then pulled me back in the pool. We were laughing as we resurfaced. He learned in to kiss me again and we did. "Awwwwww!!" We turned to see almost all of our friends looking at us, smiling. Draco and I blushed a dark shade of red, but smiled nonetheless. I grabbed his hand underwater and jumped out of the pool still holding his hand.

He got out and shocked his head, causing sprinkles of water to fly at me and I giggle, quietly. He looks at me and smiles a cheeky smile. I punch him in the arm and he pretends to be hurt. "Feisty woman!" I hear Theo yell from the house. We laugh and I walk up the sidewalk to the pool house with Draco, as the others go inside to wait...except for Blaise, who stayed outside for some odd reason.

As I was changing, I realized I had forgotten to put a shirt in my bag. "Draco!" I hoped he would have a shirt out here that I could borrow so I didn't have to go inside topless.

"Yes M?"

"Do you have an extra shirt, right now, I could borrow for the night? I seem to have left my shirt inside."

"It's the one I was going to wear but you can have it if you'd like. You may not like it though. Just saying!"

"I think it'll be fine but thank you!" I stick my hand out the curtain we used as a door and grabbed the shirt. I examined all of the shirts features. It was so soft!! But It was his Slytherin jersey. And I'm a Gryffindor Picture of shirt below but it's long sleeved instead)

I flipped the shirt over and looked on the back. "Malfoy, number 7." I spoke to myself. "Same number as Harry." I said the last sentence quietly. I put the shirt over my head and smiled slightly in the mirror. I walked out of the room and out to where Draco was waiting for me. As I came into his view, I noticed his eyes were raking my body up and down and I blushed a bright red. "You're blushing, sis! Stop blushing. Draco spread from my sister. Little farther. There. Ugh, I knew this dare would end up badly..."

"Actually, twinsy, it went great things to you!" I bopped him on the nose as Draco and I got closer. He glared at me then at Draco.

"Whatever come on lets go inside you two. Respectable distances between you!" He raised his voice a little bit when saying the last sentence and I semi giggled at him and his seriousness. Sensing this giggle, Blaise ran over to me and through me over his shoulder for the....damn I lost count! Well let's just at it's been a lot!

I laughed, Blaise laughed, but Draco didn't. I looked over to him and saw him staring daggers at Blaise's back, with jealousy written all over his face. I felt bad. I wished I could comfort him but I was stuck over the shoulder and of the man I, now, call my twin. He looked so upset and angry and jealous that Blaise wouldn't let us be next to each other. "Blaise will you please let me go to Draco?" He stopped moving, shook his head, and then kept walking again. I let out a loud and stress-filled sigh. I wanted to help Draco but I couldn't because of my brother. "I thought it was you no wanted us together?"

"I did but then y'all got closer than I expected and now I need to keep y'all distanced. I'm protective..." He trailed off and i smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek.

In a brother sister way, of course!

I find it funny that he and I have only known each other for about a day, yet we are already really close. It's crazy but true! I loved it though! I've never had another sibling because I'm an only child, like Blaise also was. It's just one more thing we had in common! "Are we there yet?!" I yelled in Blaise's face, as I squirmed in his arms with my eyes closed.

"Yep!" He was silent until i right after I hit my head on the top of the doorframe. He laughed and I attempted to kick him.

I succeeded.

He dropped me and I ran to hide behind Draco, who had just walked inside and shut the door. "Save me!"

"Alright lovebirds can we either continue the game or go to bed?" Everybody looked tired but we all agreed to continue playing for a little bit longer then we would go to bed.

3,080 words

Omg I am sorry that it's been ages since I updated but I honestly had a terrible writer's block. But I'm here. It's summertime. I will update!! I promise. I know I said that last time but I'm hoping to follow through better this time.
K luv y'allz! Ttyl

PS I might make a part three for this but I doubt it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 376 38
When Hermione finds out she's a Zabini her life turns upside down, soon her past comes to haunt her and she's suddenly surrounded by secrets. What ha...
431K 9.2K 32
What if Harry and Ron weren't able to get ahold of Hermione before apparating out of Malfoy Manor? What if Draco saved Hermione from ever being tortu...
40.9K 1.3K 30
*completed* *** Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, A smile, A kind word, A listening ear, An honest compliment, Or the smallest act of...
144K 3K 29
"I've always hoped this day would come." "My name is Valeriana Zabini." The woman took a shuddering breath. "Your mother." *๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅ'๏ฝฅ*:...