Born for Royalty

By XxNixonxX

He was a prince. She was a guard. When Isandra's past catches up with her, her job of protecting the royals g... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thrity-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Get out the Alcohol
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven (Part One)
Chapter Forty-Seven (Part 2)
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue
Born for Loyalty
Born For Loyalty ~ Chapter One

Chapter Nineteen

156K 4K 401
By XxNixonxX

"You have got to be fu*king me!,"

When I burst through the door screaming that I thought it was to a corridor, not to a bloody library. I paused on hand still on the door and eyes flickered up to me.

"Sorry," I muttered quickly stepping out of sight and looked down. It looked like I had wet myself, it even felt like that. Only I would try to open a water bottle with one hand and spill it all over myself. I started walking again, how hard was it to find a damn toilet here?

I heard footsteps and looked over my shoulder to see someone walking and stopped, Jax?

"Hey," He said catching up and I raised an eyebrow, "I heard your voice," he said pointing to the doors. I winced.

"Was I that loud?" I asked wiping my hands on my jeans. He laughed nodding and I groaned, clearly my reputation wasn't getting any better.

"Oh wow," he said and I shoved the watter bottle that was no empty, since I was wearing its contents, and turned around starting walking.

"I have to get out of this," I muttered feeling the cold water against my skin, it was uncomfortable and disgusting. Where the hell was Alex when I needed him?

"Shouldn't you be at some type of meeting or do something?" I asked realising Jax was still following me around. He shrugged.

"I don't think they realise I'm missing, beside dads there, I can take a break," he said making a face. It made me wonder, did he like being next in line? 

"Do you have gum?" I splurted out turning my head to look at him making me realise how tall he was, was he taller than Alex?

"Gum?" He asked looking down at me.

"You do know what gum is, right?" I asked stopping. Don't tell me little prince here didn't know what gum was. His blanke look frightened me, how could he not know the best invention in the world?

I was about to open my mouth when the door a few metres ahead opened and I saw Alex come out with some other people. 

"Ally!" I screamed rushing up to him leaving Jax behind, I needed to change, now.

Alex turned around the look on his face priceless before he looked confused looking at me and my jeans.

"Gimme your pants," I snapped grabbing his hands and pulling him away from the others, or trying to drag him.

"What did you do?"

"Waterbottle exploded,"

"I don't have anything with me," he muttered looking down with his hands out like he expected me to pull something out like a magician. I actually did expect him too.

"Well I am wet and itchy and I want clothes," I snapped and froze realising what that sounded like, oh god. There was no 'mature' way to put this when you actually were wet. Thankfully from ALex's face he didn't realise what it sounded like and if he did he didn't show it. But the guy behind him turned around trying to hide his smile.

"Well go change and meet us tonight, you have to change anyway,"

Brilliant idea, how was he so smart. I nodded turning around to leave, the Russian ball was tonight. And as security I was there again, I couldn't wait till it was over.

"Make sure you're early," I heard Alex yell behind me. I raised a hand and waved it.

"Yea I'll come," and then facepalms myself as I stepped outside, did I have to make it sound like that. 

It was a solid hour before I stared into the mirror raising an eyebrow.

"I look ridicolous," I muttered, "Ridicolously good,"

When I first saw the white dress on my bed I laughed, I laughed loud like a maniac, I hated white, not to mention it was going to get dirty in three minutes with me. But then I realised it was floor length and had this strange elegance about it, not to mention I thought it would look awful against my tan skin.

But it looked amazing, I braided a fish braid to the side of my hair and nearly laughed when I saw hoe dare I say it, "innocent," I looked. Somehow by the end of the night I was going to end up geting punch all over it, I could just tell.

One good thing about it was that it was long, long enough that no matter what shoes I wore under it you couldn't tell, so rather than the "wear me and die" heels that were given I grabbed my every day ankle boots instead that added another few centimetres onto my height.

I turned around deciding I was staring at my reflection long enough and went downstairs where I was meant to be picked up for tonights event.

I adjusted the strap on my thigh that had my gun, it was uncomfrtable and itchy. Damn it how long was this night anyway.

"Madam," said a thick Russian accent and  I stopped on the stairs from 'fixing' myself and looked over at a man who looked like a butler, "Your car," he said.

I frowned, well that was fast, I was sure my car wasn't till another ten minutes. 

I shrugged it off following him to a white car feeling something strange as I walked up to it, why was the car white? Was Alex trying to send me a subtle message to be more angel like because it wasn't going to work. 

I lifted the hem and stepped in thanking him as I leaned againt the cream coloured seats, they were suprisingly soft.

The driver got in and the doors clicked locked and I looked out the window watching the sun set as he drove. It wasn't till my phone beeped in my hand I realised something was wrong.

Where are you?

Well I was in the car. I looked up at the driver in the rear view mirrow, he seemed focused on the road.

"Drive did you tell Alex you picked me up?"

"Of course," he said and I nodded looking away. His accent slipped, it didn't seem as heavy as before. And if he did why was Alex messaging me?

The answer was given, or more arrived as a car cut off ours and the driver slammed on the brake making my head hit the seat in front. Jesus, drive nice much?

Before I could even cuss the sound s of doors slamming made me look up from massaging my poor forehead. My door flew open and a hand grabbed my upper arm pulling me out.

"Could be gentle you know," I snapped pulling away and glaring at the monsterous man. 

Jeez, did they think I was the royal family or something? 

I looked up at the man leaning against the red car staring at me and crossed my hands glaring back at him. This wasn't the party I was meant to go to.

"Well we meet again,"

"Or do we?" I muttered recognising the man. His pot belly and beard were a dead give away.

Ivanovik, also known as Ivan to me, laughed making me cringe at the noise. 

"You must have been expecting me after I messaged  you," 

I rolled my yes, well no shit I was, just not tonight.

"What do you want?" I snapped. Ivan and I go way back, so back that when I killed his son he vowed to take revenge on me, that part I was still waiting for. 

"I think you know what I want," he said and it wasn't till he looked down I realized he was peeling an apple with a blade. I raised an eyebrow, was that meant to be threatening because it was making me hungry. Would he share if I asked?

"When I heard you came back to Russia I thought you were returning to your new job, but now you're guarding a Royal Family, how interesting," 

I narrowed my eyes, what was he plotting. Like he knew what I was thinking he turned to the man next to him and nodded his head. The man went into a car and brought out a box, a suitcase and I was expec ting money or a bomb when he opened it, to find two cards was suprising.

"I need you to de-activate a bomb,"

"Wait what?" I said. Ivan was the one who puts the bombs, de-activating one was not his job description.

"I'm trying the good guy role for a while,"

I knew he was lying, Ivan had too much of an adrenaline rush of playing the good guy to try anything else. 

"What's this really about?" I asked. There was no playing around the bush with me, he might as well get straight to the point.

"I'm trying out for politics and I have to gain their trust. I got a bomb to be placed in Parliament and now I am going to stop it and be the hero. Political people like heros."

I rolled my eyes, they were bound to know he planted the bomb.

"What's better is it's a german bomb and I've hired people to protect it,"

He really did go out for.

"What's in it for me? Russia would do much better without you in their parliment, let's be honest here," I said earning a kick to the back of my knee making me fall down. 

I landed with my hands in front holding me up as my knee came back to life and I glared up at Ivan.

"You do what you are told without questions, I've already told you too much, now will you or not,"

"No,"

"Well then you will be an orphan, well you already were but a true orphan when your brothers gone too,"

I glared at him, he wouldn't.

"Are you sure?" he said knowing exactly what I was thinking, "You owe me Isandra, don't forget that,"

I rose to my feet dusting the dirt of my dress, I knew white was not for me.

"Will do you it?"

I looked up and gave him my answer in two words, words that made him smile and wave to the guard who brought me the two guards, the words that girls shouldn't really utters, the words that were,

"Fu*k you,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317 0 29
For centuries, the royal family has been a target for assassination attempts. Now that there is only one heir, the security system is being tightened...
139K 4.8K 54
A bodyguard willing to throw away everything for their client, a client who's willing to keep hold of everything for their bodyguard. To survive in...
208K 9.5K 57
Working at a private security agency has its perks. The downside? Being the personal bodyguard of spoiled, rich heiresses like you. But there are thi...