OVER AGAIN(Sequel to One Love)

Door shivanipatil549

Zayn, Niall, Louis, Liam and Harry have grown up but their maturity never does. Even Kate, Jennifer, Eleanor... Meer

Turned 2
Who is more dominating?
The Truth!
The Decision
It is not okay!
Oh yes!
Something serious.
No Way!
Apologising
The Hardest!
Its here!
Alive

Baby boy

12 2 0
Door shivanipatil549

Zayn's P.O.V.
"Zayn." Louis was crouched down to my level as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Zayn!" Avy shrieked. I looked up at her and saw her looking inside the OT with wide eyes.

"You should see this. Get up." She yanked me up and I did as she said. The doctors were checking up on Kate as she was breathing again and the continuous beeping sound was no longer heard. I thanked the God that Kate was fine. 

A smile spread across my face. I hugged Louis tightly and cried again. I don't know what's with me and crying today. I can't seem to stop it. He patted my back as he hugged me too.

Jenny came out of the operation theatre with puffy eyes and her tear stained cheeks.

"I so want to hug you right now. But I can't." She glanced up at Liam as she pointed towards her attire. Her scrub was all bloodied.

"The best part is Kate is fine now." She grinned and I internally did a happy dance.

"Congratulations on the baby boy, Zayn." She smiled at me. I couldn't find enough words to thank her.

"Thank you." I wiped away a stray tear that fell on my cheek.

Jenny went to change and everyone congratulated me. Seth was kept in the incubator and they shifted Kate to the ICU. I completed all the formality on the papers and paid all the charges.

I stood a bit far from Kate's bed as the nurse attached the IVs and connected her body to the machines which checked her vitals.

The nurse went and I sat on the stool beside Kate's bed. I cannot be anymore grateful to see my Kate alive. I carefully took her hand and placed it in my hands. I felt better when I saw her body rising and falling which indicates she's breathing and still alive. I thought I would lose her but seeing her safe and sound makes me happy and content. I kissed the back of her hand as I adored her.

Jenny came in with Liam and the others and she was now wearing a fresh apron over her clothes. I never got a chance to thank this amazing woman in front of me who saved my wife's life.

"Thank you Jenny. Thank you so much. I don't understand how to thank you. You don't know how grateful I am to see Kate breathing. And this is all because of you. So thank you." I said sincerely.

"It's okay, Zayn. It's my job. I don't know how I would've coped up if something had happened to her." She shook her head probably thinking of all the negatives.

"You're strong, Jennifer. So strong." I told her honestly and she smiled. Liam hugged her from the side and kissed her head. Obviously he must be so proud to have such strong sisters.

"When will she wake up?" I asked stroking her hand with my thumb.

"She's tired and in extreme pain so we've given her sedatives. She should wake up tomorrow morning." She said and I nodded.

"What about Seth? When will I be able to see him?" I asked.

She called Nancy in and told her to bring Seth. In no time Nancy brought in Seth and kept him in the cradle. Everyone gathered near him to take a look.

"Aww look at his eyes. So pretty."  Eleanor gushed.

"Can I play with Seth?" Amelia asked.

"Ofcourse love . But not now." Liam replied picking his five year old daughter as she was looking at Seth with curiosity.

"I got a little brother." She said happily and Liam placed a kiss on her cheek.

I saw him moving in the cradle for the very first time. I got up from my seat and went to him. He sensed my presence and looked up at me. A big smile spread on my face as he blinked his eyes taking in the surrounding. Liam took him in his arms and played with him.

"I'm sorry but she's my daughter in law. We've got to see her." I heard a voice and immediately knew it was my mum.

Jenny sensed it too. She went outside the ICU and brought my family inside.

"Oh my God! He's finally here." Mum gushed as she rocked Seth in her arms. My father and I greeted each other while he asked about Kate's health.

"Congratulations sunshine." She looked up at me, the smile never leaving her face.

"Thanks mum." I couldn't contain my happiness of becoming a father.

"How's Kate now? Is she sleeping? I'm so sorry I caused chaos."

We let out a chuckle. Jenny told her she's on sedatives and will wake up next morning.

"I want to hold him." Safaa said.

"What's his name?" My dad asked.

"Seth Aayan Malik." Yes, I put a Muslim name because I don't want him to lose his roots just because he's born as a British.

Everyone came in one by one to see Seth. Even Karen and Geoff drove here to be by Kate's side.

"I cannot tell you how proud I am, sweetheart." Jenny's dad hugged her and placed a kiss on her forehead while she smiled. She was tired, I could see that. She was tired emotionally as well as physically.

"Zayn, I'm gonna head home now. Press the button here in case anything happens and the nurse will be here." She showed me the button which lied on Kate's side.

"Yeah. Thank you again." I hugged her.

"No problem." She said and left with Niall.

I just couldn't get enough of my baby boy. He's just that adorable.

"Liam you've had him enough. Let me hold him." Louis whined.

"Shut up Louis. He's my nephew." Liam waved him off.

"Zayn, tell him who's your best friend." Louis cried like a child.

"Yeah Liam. Give Seth to his godfather." I told him.

"You heard what he.. What?" Louis gasped and I let out a chuckle at his reaction.

"Did you just? Oh my God." He said excitedly. He took Seth in his arms and rocked him gently.

"Hi there, Seth. It's uncle Louis here." He cooed. I watched as my son stole all the hearts in the room by just stepping his feet in this world.

Jennifer's P.O.V.
Niall drove the car while I looked out of the window drowned in my own thoughts. Today's day was so eventful, both in a negative and positive way. I was about to go in severe shock when Kate stopped breathing. I would've never forgiven myself if anything had happened to her. I would've gave up on my life. I would've not given second thoughts about leaving my only job. She is my twin. Our hearts beat together.

"Jen?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Niall's voice.

"Hm?" I looked at him and I saw worry in his eyes.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and I shook my head no. The only sound in the car was of the soft hum of the radio.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked glancing at me while he made sure there was no one in front of us. I shook my head, mentally telling him it's nothing and started looking out of the window again.

Niall parked the car in the driveway of our house. I didn't know I was slow when Niall came all the way to open the door for me. I gave him a small smile and got out as he held my hand.
He opened the door with his keys and led me straight to our bedroom.

Niall went straight to our shared walk-in closet and came back with his shirt and shorts. I was sitting on the bed when he suddenly started unbuttoning my shirt. I was confused as to what was he doing all of a sudden.

"Niall, what are you doing?" I asked. He smile and kissed my forehead.

"Relax." He said while removing the shirt off of my body leaving me in my bra and pants.

He then removed my pant and helped me wear his shirt and shorts. He knew I loved wearing his clothes. They were far more comfortable than mine. He laid me down on the bed, tucking me in. He knew I was tired. I'm so lucky to have a life partner like him who understood my pain.

He changed too and hopped in the  bed beside me engulfing me in his arms. I changed my side and wrapped my arms around his torso while he tightened his grip on me.

"Niall?" I called him. I wanted to make sure he wasn't asleep yet.

"Yeah?" He replied. I took in a deep breath before continuing.

"Do you think Zayn would have forgiven me if I was unable to save Kate?" I asked him as I traced patterns on his bare chest.

"Ofcourse muffin. Why do you think that?"

And there goes my tears again. I wiped away the first tear but they just couldn't stop themselves. Damn you tears! I started sniffing.

"Baby?" Niall said lifting my chin up to look at my face.

"Why are you crying, babe?" He wiped away my tears with his thumbs.

"I don't know." I shook my head burying it in his chest.

"I.. I just... What if something would've happened to Kate? Mom and dad would've never forgiven me. Liam would've stopped talking to me." I sobbed as Niall rubbed my back.

"Kate is fine now. Why are you worrying about the 'what ifs'"? Niall said. I sat up on the bed facing him. I mean how can he say that!

"Niall, I have seen Kate dead for what? Like a minute or something? You don't know how it feels to see your own sister not breathing. It's tough ok." I raised my voice a bit and he was shocked at my sudden outburst. I sighed and realised I shouldn't have done that.

"I'm sorry." I held his hand in mine and took a deep breath.

"It's okay. I understand." He replied with a smile squeezing my hand.

"How can you be so damn nice when I just yelled at you?" I whined.

"Because I love you. It's that simple." He kissed my hand giving me that million dollar smile of his. He never fails to makes my heart flutter. The blush crept onto my face and I hid my face in his neck, hugging him.

"I love you too, Niall. A lot." I said honestly. His arms automatically wrapped around me.

"Oh shit!" I sat up again.

"Why do you always have to get up from my arms when I'm comfortable." He groaned.

"Did you eat?" I asked him. I'm so selfish. I forgot to ask him if he was hungry. Well obviously, they all directly came to the hospital. He must not have eaten anything since afternoon.

"No. But it's ok." He tugged my arm so that I lay on his chest.

"Get up. I'm making you something."

"What? No! Jenny, I'm not hungry ok. Now come cuddle with me."

This is the first time I've heard this. He is not fucking hungry? What even in hell!

"Bullshit Niall!" I glared at him.

"Jennifer, I'm going to order food for the both of us. Now, you are coming and cuddling me this instant. Do you hear me?" He spoke in his authoritative tone to which I had to comply. I lay down beside him, his hands around my body. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

I smacked his chest.

"You asshole." He laughed and played with my hair.

"Your one and only." He whispered kissing my head.

I closed my eyes in the arms of the man, who loved me with all his heart and let the darkness welcome me.

Hola amigos! An early update for ya'll. Hope you're enjoying.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Much love.
~Shiv

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

114 18 12
Harry and Louis grew up together. And they love each other as well. It's a painful, slow burn journey to watch them realize that.
104K 3K 34
Will Jamie and Harry stay together? Forever?
1K 31 27
Louis and Niall have been together for 3 years now. they have no kids but it's their dream to have at least one.
1.9K 35 37
Elsie Peterson's life changes after a one night stand...