::If I ride for you::

By TyAntonioo

If I ride for you , you'll be fine... Who knows what will happen when Cassandra runs into a little bit of tr... More

Meet Cassandra
Meet Kaidence
Shopping&Reunited
Party
Trouble
7
Discovery
9
If I Ride For You
You'll Be Fine
You'll be fine pt2
Currently Kai
Currently Cassie
Currently Ny
16
17
Gender reveal party 1
Gender reveal party (2)
20
21
22
24
23
25
26
27
28

Nightime

209 8 1
By TyAntonioo

Kaidence's POV

I was washing my face and tying up my hair. Will gave me some sleeping clothes and Cassie got some from Lucas. I find it cute that Luc and Will are so close they basically live with each other. He has his own room here and everything.

Me-Where am I gonna sleep?

Will- You look cute in my clothes *chuckles* You can sleep right here

he patted a space next to him in the bed

Me- I dont think thats a good idea

Will- come on nothing will happen if you don't want it to

Me- *sigh* Fair enough

I got in the bed next to him. He got close to me and reached over to the night stand and took his phone off charge.
He chuckled because I guess he felt that I tensed abit.

Will- Relax I wont do anything

He rubbed my belly. I started to laugh coz Im ticklish. He smiled and licked his lips and stared in my eyes.

Me- What?

Will- Dont look so scared I wont hurt you.

He started to lean down to kiss me. His lips are so soft damnn.
His hands moved down my belly to underneath the shorts he gave me. I cant lie I was wearing panties coz I had to wash them so I can wear them again tomorrow.
He started to rub on me. He pulled away

Will- *Seductively whispers* You're not wearing any panties.

I shook my head. I felt his finger slide inside of me.

Me- Will Im a virgin

Will- I'll be gentle

He started kissing on my neck. This boy is just temptation I cant deal.Well I guess im gonna have to lose it eventually why not now? I know for a fact Im gonna regret this later but fuck it I could die tomorrow.

Me- *sigh* Promise?

He nodded. He pulled down my shorts took off my shirt and proceeded to insert his dick into me. It was hurting me so much. Tears formed in my eyes. He forcefully pushed the whole thing in.

Me- Take it out Will it hurts

Will- Hold on baby it'll stop hurting in a minute.

Well this minute felt so longg till it started feeling good. I didn't know it felt like this.

Cassies POV

I was lying down and texting on my phone and Lucas came in. but he was just in his underwear. He came in the bed next to me.

Lucas- You have fun tonight?

Me- Yeah except from when I almost got shot but whatever.

Lucas- Yeah Im sorry about that but in my defence you and Kai were about to fight me and Will just had to protect especially coz the niggas around here have no chill. With the way you were dressed you were due to get passed around or something.

Me- What you tryna say.

Lucas- Im saying that you look good so niggas were gonna try something and I obviously stepped in to protect you

Me- Now why would you wanna protect me?

Lucas- I don't want you to be known as the neighborhood hoe or anything coz you could potentially become mine.

This nigga and his slick mouth I hope hes not tryna play me or anything. After a turn of events. His boxers were down.

Me-Lucas Im scared and I just met you

Lucas- Well Kaidence and Will sound like theyre doing it and having fun...

Me- But I don't want to Im sorry

Lucas- Fine *smiles* Has a boy ever gone down on you?

Me- What?

He smirked and got on top of me... at this rate I didn't know what to expect I just enjoyed his soft lips kiss me all the way down my body... OOOOOOO MYY GOOOSSSHHH!! MY LEGS WERE GOING CRAAZYYY. THIS NIGGAA WAS PUTTING HIS ON MY BOX!!! Moans were escaping my mouth. this has never ever happened to me before. After like 10 minutes I reached my peak I guess.

Lucas- Mmm taste like peaches

he laughed

Lucas- Did you like that?

I was breathing heavy so I couldn't answer him I just nodded.

Lucas- okay my turn

He laid down and after I gained my strength back and feeling back in my legs I climbed on top . Ive never done any of this shit before but I gave my virginity to a boy in Haiti. I hate him now but whatever.

----- Next Morning -----

Wills POV

I woke up in the morning naked and confused. I got out the bed and went into the bathroom. Kaidence was in there she was having a shower but she was singing so she didnt hear me come in.
I watched her Im not a creep or anything but she looks really tantalising when shes wet. She turned around and jumped

Kaidence- Oh shit! you scared me I didnt wanna wake you up.

Me- Oh I wouldnt have minded but let me join you.

She laughed and I stepped in. It was my intention to fuck and chuck Kai but I seem to really like her shes not just a fast hoe and she's definitely a virgin well not anymore she was last night.
Shes so cute and pretty I like her personality alot. Kind of girl I need to keep me out of trouble or be my partner in crime.
I wonder how Lucas is because originally he wanted to try fuck Cassandra and get onto Kaidence. I was down for it but I dont want to anymore I want Kai to myself.

Lucas' POV

I got the best top of my life last night. Cassie had a niggas leg shaking and shit. Im still mad she wouldn't let me fuck but whatever theres plenty more girls out here. Like usual on to the next I think Ima keep Cassie around as a friend. Im happy nothing can take this smile off my face. I took a quick shower and put my clothes on.
I woke up Cassie by accident. She lost her voice awwh so cute

Me- Morning

Cassie- Ahh my throat

Me- You sound funny

Cassie- Yeah thanks to you

Me- Whatever get up so we can go get some food.

She nodded stood up and stretched.

Augusts POV

I was in the cafe with my boy Chresanto. He's been through everything with me and my family. He went to jail for 4 years for possession. He was released not that long ago but we were catching up. A familiar face cane in through the door.Its kinda far so I didn't really see who oh well. After about 20 minutes I kept hearing a familiar laugh. Like Kaidences... I squinted and saw her with Cassie and 2 boys! BOYS!
When I catch those two Im gonna kill em. They're leaving.

Me- Chres come on help me follow those two girls please.

Chres- Girls!? Of course

We basically ran to his car.
He followed whoevers car they were in until we got to a house. We circled the block so it wouldnt look like we were following them all this way. They look like messes. I left it for 10 minutes. Then I got out the car

Chres- Where you going
Me- To beat up my little sisters

Chres- I thought you only had one ever since...

Me- Yeah but like Kaidences bestfriend that lives with us is my new little sister

Chres-Cool Ill be waiting here.
I nodded and ran up to that door and started banging on it. I heard Kaidence shout from inside to somebody called Will.
I started banging even harder
Kai opened the door and her mouth dropped when she saw me.

Me- You lied to me

Kai- No I didnt I told you I wasn't joking

Me- wheres Cassie?

Kai- Shes upstairs

Me- Doing what?

Kai- I don't know sleeping again

Me- Call her down were going home

This boy came up behind her asking who it was at the door.

Kai- My brother , Luc can you call Cassie for me

Lucas- Yeah

He ran upstairs. Then another boy came to the door

Kai- Will this is my brother August

Will- Oh you got a brother?

Me- Yeah she does whats the problem?

Will- Nothing so are you here to pick her up?

Me- Yeah of course how old are you?

Will- 20

Me- Whaat... Kaidence you're 15 years old get in the car.

Kai- Wtf Aug! I was turning 15 when your stupid ass went to jail Im 17 almost 18

She needs to stop making me feel bad.

Will- Shit almost gave me a heart attack

Kai- *giggles* Can you get me my shoes

He ran upstairs too. After about 2 minutes everyone came down even Cassie.

Me- Cass and Kai get in the car were leaving and you two are in trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 3.2K 24
Cassandra Gray is and always will be a nerd. She's the kind of girl that wears superman tees and reads comic books, and has never missed a superhero...
1.6K 179 19
Life for me has always been easy. Hang out with friends, do my homework, eat and sleep. That was a typical day in the life of Cassandra Matthews. Tha...
99 17 13
Every girl always wanted to get away from the streets and violence... Kehlani is not you typical hood chick. Everyone knows her as a sweetheart just...
15.9K 333 36
This story is about a Girl named Diamond She always grew up tuff not everything was given to her She looks at everything different from alot of peop...