Jack to the rescue ( a Jelsa...

By peaceout647

Elsa has powers and can't control them. Then she meets Jack. Jack tries to help her control her powers. Alon... More

Jack to the rescue ( a Jelsa fan fiction )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Thank you
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Sorry!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
A little message :)
Another little note:)
Another note
My new book!!

Chapter 7

1.4K 44 1
By peaceout647

Chapter 7: leave now part 2

Jack's P.O.V

Elsa then blew winds at me and I blew some back. She looked at me weirdly. Then I laugh . " What are you laughing at?" she asked puzzled. "You." I said. "What was so funny?" asked Elsa. "When you made that face. It was hilarious." Then the strangest thing happened, she laughed to.

Elsa's P.OV

Jack is soo funny! "No seriously what is so funny?!" I commanded while giggling. Then Jack laughed. Then all of then sudden we both started cracking up, and fell to the floor with laughter. That lasted about five minutes. As we were standing up we were wiping tears from our eyes. I suddenly smiled and so did Jack. Our eyes locked for a moment, then I looked away. "So.... Jack is it?" I asked. "Yes." he replied. "I'm Jack Frost."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...