Storm- Stiles Stilinski

By Jasmine_xxxx

"She was a storm, not the kind you run from, the kind you chase." Lucinda Finch was the perfect daughter, pe... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
-Authors Note-

Chapter Twenty-Four

6K 178 68
By Jasmine_xxxx

I jerked awake, gasping, my hands reaching and they connected with something solid.

The solid thing grunted.

"Jesus, Lucinda. You hit hard." It was Argent.

My blurry vision cleared and I realised I was in the Veternairy Clinic, curled up on the floor. Scott however was laid out on the examination table.

"What happened?" I croaked.

"The Bersekers happened, Sheriff called us." Dr Deaton explained.

So that's what the bone men were called, Berserkers.

I tried to lift myself off the floor, and my entire body ached.

"How come Scott got the table?" I grumbled as I rose to my full height.

"Because Scott has a dagger made out of bone embedded in him." Argent stated matter-of-factly.

It was then that I caught sight of the dagger sticking out of Scott's side.

"Oh. Right." I breathed.

I crept closer so that I could examine the wound.

"I can speed up the healing." I told them and Deaton cocked his head.

"I know a spell or two." I shrugged giving him a wan smile.

"Okay." Deaton said, giving me a secret smile.

I skirted my fingers around t dagger and motioned at Argent to help me.

It was then that Scott's eyes fluttered open.

"I was actually hoping you'd be out for a few more minutes." Deaton sighed.

Scott caught sight of the dagger and his eyes widened in shock and he began to squirm.

"Stay still." I whispered.

Argent gripped the dagger.

"This is going to hurt." Argent told him.

"But not for long." I added determinedly placing my hands on Scott's abdomen.

Argent started to pull the dagger out and Scott let out a cry of pain.

I closed my eyes and focused on pushing the healing energy into Scott. Suddenly his cries cut off and when I opened my eyes, the dagger was in Argent's hand and Scott's eyes were alight with wonder.

"It doesn't hurt." He said amazedly and we we lifted up the hem of the shirt the cut was merely a faint pink line on his abdomen.

He sat up quickly, swinging his legs off the table.

"Where's my Dad and the Sheriff?" He asked.

"Thery're at the hospital, tey're both doing fine." Deaton said, steadying Scott who was still wobbly on his feet.

"It was Kate and the berserkers." Scott said suddenly and I nodded solemnly remembering the smug blonde from when she turned Derek into Baby Derek and stole him out of Scott's bedroom window.

"We have to find her. She's got Violet and I think Violet knows where Liam is." Scott stated.

"Then as much as this hurt, it can probably help, can you catch a scent?" Deaton held up the dagger.

"It didn't hurt that bad." He gave me a small smile before taking the dagger.

"But I can find them."

~~~

The scent led us to an old warehouse in the back alleys of town.

In the car I let my mind wander briefly to Stiles and where he was right now. I found it odd that he of all people would be missing this but I shook the thought from my head. I needed to concentrate.

Scott had been traveling on foot and I with Argent in his car. We exited quickly once we reached the warehouse.

"Have you been here before?" Scott asked Argent who had a look of familiarity in his eyes.

"I worked here." Argent deadpanned not giving anything away as usual.

"I've fought these things before, they're really strong." Scott directed his worry at us.

That was Scott never worrying about himself, always worrying about others.

"That's why I brought this." Argent reached into the back seat of the car and took out what looked like a large machine gun. I raised my eybrows.

"I'm okay with that." Scott said, an impressed not to his voice.

"Lucinda...?" Scott looked at me.

"I've got a couple of tricks up my sleave." I said slyly.

Lightening crackled in my left palm and I shoved the concealed chinese ring dagger in my boot.

"Okay."

We moved as a team into the warehouse, alert at all times. It was eerily lit and peices of plastic were blowing in a breeze that I couldn't figure out where it had come from.

"You shouldn't have come." A female voice echoed throughout the building. I whirled around, trying to find the source but failing.

"Kate. I'm here for Violet, I need to talk to her." Scott replied.

"I knew you would find me." She answered and a womans shadow crossed infront of one of the sheets of plastic.

"I was hoping we could do this later." The shadow walked toward us and I pulled the dagger out of my pocket.

"I just needed a little more time." She said cryptically and all of a sudden two humungous shadows joined her.

Berserkers.

"For what?" Argent asked.

"To learn control." She answered and stepped out from behind the plastic. I still couldn't see any of her features.

"We walk away, nobody has to get hurt." She told us.

"Where's Violet?" Scott asked and Kate stepped into the light.

Her face was contorted into a cat-like face with glowing green eye and sharp fangs.

"Put the gun down, Chris." She warned.

Argent didn't move and with a growl the Berserkers charged.

"Stop!" Scott yelled but Argent had allready half emptyed a round of ammuniation which did nothing to the beasts.

They connected with us and we were a flurry of motion, me slashing at one, dodging it's large blows. Scott dancing out of the way. Argent shooting.

The blade was no use so I threw both pams out toward the Berserker and it crumpled, grasping its head, letting out an inhuman shriek.

I couldn't keep him down for long though. My magic was barely there after I lost contol last night and I couldn't continue for much longer.

I couldn't see Scott anymore, he's been thown through a wall, and Argent was being held up by his neck.

I had nothing left. I fell to the floor, exhausted and looked up just in time to watch a Berserker take aim with a dagger over Argent's heart. We were all going to die, here.

But Kate's roar stopped both of them in their tracks. They left us on the ground and followed her out of the warehouse.

"Scott." I breathed, my vision blurry, but still I looked for him.

Suddenly his hand reached out to me and he pulled me to my feet. Argent steadyed me and I gave them a sad smile. Through the hole that Scott had been thrown through, I could see part of Violet's mangled body.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

Scott's face was solemn.

"We're not going to find him." Scott told us, his shoulders sagging in defeat.

"There's still time, Scott. There's still time." I said desperately.

The words had barely left my slips when a howl shook the bulding, sending goosebumps down my spine.

Hope ignited in Scott's eyes.

"Liam."

~~~

We sprinted through the forest, Argent and I just trying to keep up with Scott who was running as if his life depended on it.

Well, not his life. Liam's life.

I don't know how long we were running before i heard it, the tiny whimpers.

It sounded like an injured animal, we pressed on and came into a large clearing with a well in the middle.

"Oh my god." I breathed.

They had put Liam in a well?

We had gotten there not a moment too soon as we looked over the well Liam slipped.

He had been trying to climb the slippery wall which was incredible since he had been stabbed with a blade dipped in wolfsbane.

Scott caught him before he fell and together we pulled him over the edge.

He collapsed against the edge of the well, trembling, his eyes filled with despair and exhaustion.

"You're okay, Liam." Scott promised, holding him up.

He then crushed him against his chest.

"You're okay." He repeated.

Supporting Liam, we walked back to the car and lay him down in the back seat.

All the way back to the Vetinairy clinic, Scott kept repeating the same words over and over.

"You're okay, you're okay, you're okay."

Wether he was saying it to Liam, or me or hmself, it comforted me. Like a lullaby.

When we finally made it back we lay Liam onto the examination table while Deaton sliced his chest open.

I kept my hands on his chest, pushing healing energy into him, lessening the pain. With a puff of yellow smoke, it was done.

With all the stress and trauma that Liam had gone through, I spoke a couple of words of latin under my breath that put him into a peaceful sleep, without any dreams.

"I don't wanna keep watching people dying." Scott said lowly, his voice thick with emotion.

I looked up and saw that his eyes were sad.

"I'm not sure you have much choice about that." Argent pointed out.

"Maybe I do." Scott stated.

"That's a lot of burden to carry alone, Scott." Deaton sighed.

"I don't care." Scott dismissed him and I stepped forward.

"He won't be alone." I spoke up and Scott gave me an appreciative smile, before turning back to Deaton.

"No one else dies."

"Everyone on that list, everyone on that deadpool, doesn't matter if they're windigo's or werewolves or whatever." Scott contined.

"I'm gonna save all of them."

~~~

I'm driving home.

Back to Dad's bright smile and worried eyes.

My heart hurt just thinking about it.

In fact, my heart hurt a lot these days.

I didn't really notice until it got quiet and even then I had quite a skill at convincing myself that I was fine.

fine. fine. fine. fine. fine. fine. fine. fine.

You know that thing when you say a word so much that it doesn't sound like a word anymore?

fine.

I'm not sure at what oint I decided I wasn't going home but I missed the turn three streets ago. It was better this way. Dad would go on his night shift and I would slink home somewhere in the quiet hours of the morning before anyone woke up.

So now I was just driving with nowhere to go and a nearly empty tank of gas.

But that's not entirely true, is it.

I reached his house at half past one.

His window was dark but the porch light was on. For his Dad I supose. I wonder if he knew that he was in the hospital?

The spare key was under the frayed 'welcome' mat infront of his door, I knew this from the long summer days I spent making cups fly and making it rain in with him by my side.

I wonder what he would do if he knew about the darkness that lay in wait around my heart.

Would he have still kissed me when the fire threatened to swallow us whole?

Would he still have tucked me into bed when my Mum wasn't there to?

I softly unlocked the door and slipped into the warm house.

I walked on my toes, around the stacks of newspapers they hadn't thrown out yet and the piles of dirty laundry they hadn't gotten around to yet. I climbed the stairs and didn't hesitate infront of his door.

I probably should have thought this through. But thinking hurt my head just like feeling hurt my heart. So I pushed open the door.

He was stretched out, occupying both sides of the bed, his face completely and utterly peaceful. I almost smiled.

I clicked the door softly shut and padded over to the bed.

I kicked off my shoes and pulled the covers back.

His eyes fluttered open and looked at me.

He was such a light sleeper, a breath of wind would be all it took to wake him.

In this case, the cold.

"Luce?" He whispered huskily, sleep clinging to his voice.

I didn't say anything, just slipped into his bed, under the covers.

He moved over absentimdedly, maing room for me.

I snuggled into his warm sheets and placed my head on the pillow next to his.

He rolled over so that we were facing each other, my eyes met his in the half light.

"Luce." He said again.

"Shhh."

I raised my hand and cupped his cheek letting my thumb brush over his parted lips.

"Luce." My name was a breath on his lips. His eyes were wistful and sleepy.

My heart hurt.

So I didn't say anything because I didn't trust myself not to cry and I was afraid that once I started I wouldn't be able to stop.

So I let me hand trail down his face and fall onto the bed. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath.

After a moment or two, I peeked at him through my lashes. His eyes were shut but there was a crease between his brows and I hated myself for putting it there.

My mind raced with thoughts, overwhelmed with the realisation that I was fingertips away from Stiles. His breathing had slowed down again, and the crease, fell away.

I found out that he rubbed his feet together when he slept and he wore socks to bed. Somewhere along the lines my feet got tangled up in his and his warm feet rubed against the back of my calves.

I could feel myself falling asleep but I didn't want to. If I could have it my way I would stay here in this moment forever. But I was damn tired and his alarm clock glowed 2:47.

But just before I let myself sleep I decided to be selfish.

I leaned forward and ever so softly brushed my lips against his. He let out a warm breath and it washed over my lips, warming my very core.

I pulled away and snuggled back down into the bed.

The last thing I saw before I fell asleep was the tips of Stiles' ears turning pink and the soft curve of his mouth as it stretched into a smile.

He was such a light sleeper, you see.

I was gone before he woke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Okay this was my favorite chapter I've written so far you guys it's literally given me the warm fuzzies. I thought I'd give y'all another update this week since I love y'all so much and I was in the mood to write.

Anywayssss this chapter was based on Season 4 Episode 6 'Orphaned' I hope you enjoyed it :)

Don't forget to vote and comment because it means the world to me!!!

*loves*

-J xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.8K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...
41.3K 688 34
(BOOK 1) There will be grammar mistakes sorry about that lol enjoy the book<33 it's Andreas martins sophomore year of high school she's beautiful kin...
60.6K 1.7K 30
She always had a one-tracked life planned out, she was going to be a surgeon and she was going to help cure or at least manage the very disease that...
309K 11.6K 56
Remaining both physically & mentally intact within the confines of Beacon Hills wasn't always a struggle for Rachel Hale. There was a time when the t...