Viner Boys Imagines

By Cristina_1234

Just imagines about the Viner boys More

Matthew Espinosa
Cameron Dallas
Taylor Caniff
Shawn Mendes
Nash Grier
Cameron Dallas
Matthew Espinosa
Mr. Carterrr
Taylor Caniff
Shawn Mendes
Shawn Mendes
Nash Grier
Matthew Espinosa
Jack Johnson
Jack Gilinsky
Nash Grier
Matthew Espinosa
Requests
Shawn and Isabel
Any boy you want it to be
Bad Dreams(any boy)
Hayes Grier
Question
Taylor Caniff
Any boy
Matthew Espinosa
Cameron Dallas
Jack Gilinsky Part 1
Any boy
Carter Reynolds
He Did Something Stupid
Sent Over The Edge
New Story and More Updates??

Trinity and Hayes

1.8K 17 1
By Cristina_1234

I looked up at him. His bright blue eyes already looking at me. I smiled. I mean who wouldn't. He was mine. I was his. Life was good. His arms were wrapped around me. I was cuddling into him. I loved him. He was my everything. He's the only one I want.

I was to lost in my thoughts to realize he had gotten a lot closer to my face. But by every second that went by he got even closer to my face. I was nervous. It was my first kiss with him. But I knew I couldn't avoid it forever. So I didn't stop him. I wanted it just as much as he did. So as our lips crashed together I couldn't help but wonder why he chose me. Out of everyone. Why me? Time went on and he was still kissing me. And I was kissing back. He pulled away. I was smiling like an idiot. That kiss was perfect. So was he. He was perfect and he was mine. What more could I ask for? He just looked at me and kissed me again. The taste of his lips once again being brought to my lips. I loved it. I love him. After that we decided to bake. So we made cupcakes. I basically did everything but he had his arms around my waist the whole time. His hot breath on my neck distracted me. I turned around, his arms still around my waist, and looked at him.

"I can't work when you're distracting me."

"So then don't bake"

"But I want cupcakes!!"

"Then don't complain because I'm going to be with you."

I turned around defeated. I continued what I was doing. I still got distracted but I couldn't do anything about it.

After the cupcakes were in the oven I turned back around, still in his arms. I looked up at him. He looked back at me his eyes flickering between my lips and my eyes. I just bit my lip. He kissed me passionately. I kissed back with just as much passion, if not more. I broke away. Then he put his forehead on mine and smiled at me. I smiled back. I then turned around and got the cupcakes out of the oven seeing as they were done putting them on the cooling rack.

Hayes still had his arms around me. I didn't care anymore. After the cupcakes were cool I frosted them. Then Hayes and I ate them. I took mine and hit him in the face with it. It got him on the lip. I couldn't hold in my laughter.

"Now get it off"

I reached for a tissue to wipe it off.

"No. That's not what I meant."

I finally caught on. I got on my tippy toes because he was so much taller then me. Then I kissed him. I pulled away and smiled.

"There now it's gone"

"There's some on your face too"

"Really?"

"No I need a reason to kiss you though"

I smiled. He kissed me. I kissed back. This was the perfect day.

"I love you Hayes" I mumbled against his lips

"I love you too." He mumbled back.

And that was the first time I knew for sure that someone loved me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
269K 5.8K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
182K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
613K 29.1K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...