Trinity and Hayes

I looked up at him. His bright blue eyes already looking at me. I smiled. I mean who wouldn't. He was mine. I was his. Life was good. His arms were wrapped around me. I was cuddling into him. I loved him. He was my everything. He's the only one I want.

I was to lost in my thoughts to realize he had gotten a lot closer to my face. But by every second that went by he got even closer to my face. I was nervous. It was my first kiss with him. But I knew I couldn't avoid it forever. So I didn't stop him. I wanted it just as much as he did. So as our lips crashed together I couldn't help but wonder why he chose me. Out of everyone. Why me? Time went on and he was still kissing me. And I was kissing back. He pulled away. I was smiling like an idiot. That kiss was perfect. So was he. He was perfect and he was mine. What more could I ask for? He just looked at me and kissed me again. The taste of his lips once again being brought to my lips. I loved it. I love him. After that we decided to bake. So we made cupcakes. I basically did everything but he had his arms around my waist the whole time. His hot breath on my neck distracted me. I turned around, his arms still around my waist, and looked at him.

"I can't work when you're distracting me."

"So then don't bake"

"But I want cupcakes!!"

"Then don't complain because I'm going to be with you."

I turned around defeated. I continued what I was doing. I still got distracted but I couldn't do anything about it.

After the cupcakes were in the oven I turned back around, still in his arms. I looked up at him. He looked back at me his eyes flickering between my lips and my eyes. I just bit my lip. He kissed me passionately. I kissed back with just as much passion, if not more. I broke away. Then he put his forehead on mine and smiled at me. I smiled back. I then turned around and got the cupcakes out of the oven seeing as they were done putting them on the cooling rack.

Hayes still had his arms around me. I didn't care anymore. After the cupcakes were cool I frosted them. Then Hayes and I ate them. I took mine and hit him in the face with it. It got him on the lip. I couldn't hold in my laughter.

"Now get it off"

I reached for a tissue to wipe it off.

"No. That's not what I meant."

I finally caught on. I got on my tippy toes because he was so much taller then me. Then I kissed him. I pulled away and smiled.

"There now it's gone"

"There's some on your face too"

"Really?"

"No I need a reason to kiss you though"

I smiled. He kissed me. I kissed back. This was the perfect day.

"I love you Hayes" I mumbled against his lips

"I love you too." He mumbled back.

And that was the first time I knew for sure that someone loved me.