Love @ First Night!

By Einsteininlove

[ILLUSTRATED VERSION] An intertwined tale of lust and love. Shashank falls for soon to be divorced Arundat... More

Thanks A Million Dear @GRISHMA_RAJPUT
Disclaimer
Description
Chapter 1 - The Woman Next Door
Chapter 2 - A Heartbroken Queen
Chapter 3 - The Invisible Portrait
Chapter 4 - The Arrival Of Dr. Bitch
Chapter 5 - A Web Of Love
Chapter 6 - The First Encounter - Part 1
Happy Women's Day!
Chapter 8 - The First Encounter - Part 3a
Notice - 1K reads!!!! Wow!!!! Unbelievable!!!!
Chapter 9 - The First Encounter - Part 3b
Announcement

Chapter 7 - The First Encounter - Part 2

194 24 87
By Einsteininlove

I dedicate this chapter to all the budding fellow writers in Wattpad.

Thank you dear readers for your patience and support.

Please kindly do notify me of any possible errors.

******************************************

Part 2 :

"Tik!... Tik!... Tik!...." counted a clock in seconds and continued, Arundati feared she's running out of time.

It was extremely cold everywhere except where Arundati kept her hand sliding up the warm rails of the stairs, feeling every inch of the polished wood. She was climbing a staircase leading to a distant faint light.

She turned back to see where she came from, instead saw her glowing golden silksaree drape flowing down infinitely on the stairs, following her all the way as she climbed.

She heard a woman's whisper from behind.

Arundati could recognize the increasing whisper from behind.

It was the same voice that whispered ".......Seba...." earlier that night.

Arundati heard a door's lock clicked open, may be from a door nearby and followed by hard footsteps, that got her scared and decided to move forward but couldn't run up to the top because of saree drape pulling her back.

She put her everything to climb, only to be dropped dead lying on her sides in front of the distant faint light.

Arundati was paralyzed and the creaked noise from the door wasn't enough to let her eyes open to fully see beyond the faint light.

The faint light from the dying wood fire wasn't enough to lit the entire room except the fireplace itself.

Her only guard was a shroud that kept her warm.

Her skin suddenly felt something slithering away from her, it's none other than her guardian shroud.

Arundati got chills increasing as her shroud slithered away.

Arundati felt sick, sensing a distant storm brewing towards her when she heard the voice whispering these words

"..... Sebastian.... No..... Please.... Not her....".

Two seconds later!

Like a sudden thunder erupted a blow from behind her!

A monster crawled over her shoulder and firmly squeezed her soft tender breasts to nothing like a sudden stabbing.

A jolt of thousand lightnings ran down her spine, her heavy unopenable eyes burst out opening wide giving her a heart attack, unable to breathe, she gasped for air to make a scream right out of her lungs not before she peed in fear!

Nothing came to her reflex in defense!

Her life jumped along with her body out of the bed by pushing away the hand of the monster.

All this happened in a split second!

Arundati forced all the air out of her lungs and screamed "Aaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhh" in the darkness.

Immediately the darkness was destroyed by her screaming along with a sudden click of a sound followed by light everywhere, that restored her senses.

Shocked Arundati couldn't believe the sight in front of her.

She was shocked to see the same woman standing by the door.

Arundati in total fear panned her head towards the bed to see the monster that crawled over her.

The hand belonged to the monster!

The monster was a man!!

A man little in size!!!

And the man was not a man!!!

He was a toddler.

Yes! A two feet and 12kg heavy monster that gave her the heart attack was no one but a toddler.

And before Arundati could think 'WTF!!!!??'

Erupted this explosion of hysterical scream that almost woke up the entire House of Sebastian.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN......"

The little demon! The toddler! Screaming tantrums.

The Woman by the door jumped to catch the little demon and swiftly exited the bedroom and locked the door on her way out.

A second later, she opened the door again, still grappling the screaming little devil in her arms and apologetically said "Sorry about that, dear!!!" then she disappeared.

The loud screaming could still be heard, now fading away and mapping their way probably to return the devil to where it came from.
The hell!

Still frozen in shock!

Arundati's thoughts were totally filled with blank and stood there in numb forever with her eyes and mouth wide open, until she could feel the warmth of her pee slowly seeping to her thighs from her panties to the pajamas.

Arundati slumped in disgust, and motioned a step forward to the bathroom.

She was stopped by a knock on the door.

'NOW WHAT??? !!!!' thought Arundati irritatedly.

"It's me! Miss!" announced Mr Jesudas.

Arundati shifted near to the frame of her bed that held the curtains, to strategically conceal her pee stain.

Arundati swallowed her disgust and hesitantly answered "Yes! Come in."

He opened the door and let himself in, and enquired "are you alright, Miss?"

She nodded a yes, with a struggling smile.

Mr Chellam apologetically started "Sorry about the inconvenience! The nanny slept when the boy sneaked out of his room, I think he was looking for his mother, Mrs Sebastian.

Master Sebastian is a toddler..... You see?!..... He's been very cranky since his mom left this evening. We're very sorry, you know. Good night, Miss!"

Arundati with a fake grin greeted "Good night, Thank you!"

He turned again on his way out and with a very concerned look at her dress and said "you need......... anything else?....... Miss?!"

Arundati came forward to him, and assuredly said "No, thank you! I'm good. Good night! And with a one more fake grin held the door to close, then slammed it shut with the latch in place.

Arundati looked down and realized she forgot to conceal the wet stain by her crotch.
'Ahhh IDIOT?!' she blamed herself.
She face palmed in shame and went to the bathroom carefully not to leave any trail of drops on the floor.

As she went inside the bathroom, the bedroom looked motionless and dead silent except for the dying fire making its own faint little wood burning noise.

A few seconds later, Arundati loudly exclaimed from the bathroom "SSHITTT!!!!!", apparently she poured the cold water on her You-know-where!

............................

Though she felt groggy from the unforgettable incident last night, being a morning person Arundati couldn't stay long in the bed.

Unlike during the night, the windows were full of life in daylight.

Arundati went near the windows, wrapped herself in the shroud bedsheet as a shield for protection from the cold.

The windows offered a beautiful sight for her sore eyes; there was a hint of drizzling all over the beautiful mountains and the sun's position as a cherry on top of them let her transcend to inhale a long peaceful breath. Peace at last.

Arundati couldn't wait anymore, walked towards the balcony and leaned. She looked down further to only realize and be surprised that the entire House of Sebastian stood at the edge of a cliff. The valley beneath must be so deep, that she didn't dare to fathom its depth.

That was one scary sight!

Arundati quickly stepped backwards in fear.

The morning chill eased by the warmth of the rising sun and the picturesque beauty of the nature calmed her nerves once again, Arundati felt like a kid wanting to explore the nature.

Arundati got ready and dressed in a pretty neat saree from her wardrobe.

Arundati came out of her room, to her surprise there was not a living soul inside the house. She came down to the main hall of chandeliers, which were still lit in yellow even with enough daylight from the windows.

Arundati decided to sneak herself out of the house for a walk in the gardens.

As she walked into the garden of maze, yes! A garden of maze!

Arundati saw three metal chairs and a rusty iron table painted in white in the middle of the garden, abandoned with a pot of steaming hot milk and a pair of cups with a few sugar coated biscuits along in a silver tray.

Arundati looked around and saw no one. She looted a couple of biscuits and strolled further into the maze eating them.

On the way, She stopped at the sight of the little devil fully covered in a sweater and monkey muffler, playing all by himself.

Arundati forgave the little devil in her mind and thought it won't be a mortal sin to talk to the devil, so she walked closer to the toddler.

The toddler didn't care and was busy playing with his small toy, a red-bus.

Arundati sat closer and raised her eyebrows with a big smile greeted "Hey there little fella!!!"

The devil didn't care!

Arundati tried once again with a luring wink and a smirk
"You have a name or you want me to guess one?!,.......... What?..... You won't to talk to me, now! I thought we already got introduced with each other last night?! Aren't we?!"

He didn't even care about her existence.

"Prince!...... His name is Prince George Sebastian!" said the old nanny from behind.

Arundati turned to have a look at the nanny, and the nanny said "Master Sebastian won't talk to you or anyone, unless his mom comes home. He was sleeping yesterday when she left and he's pretty angry about it. Nothing to be worried, He'll get around, he's a nice kid, you know!"

Arundati sarcastically frowned and pinched the cute little Devil's Chubby cheeks with both her hands and said in a teeth clenching tone "yeah, he seem like a mean little dev...... 'clears throat' Umm.... Delicious..... good kid!!!"

Prince continued playing with his red bus with a big pout of pride.

The nanny smirked a bit and said "very sorry about last night, dear! It was my fault, you see! I'm getting old and I can't keep up with him. He was already very cranky last night and won't even eat his dinner! That's when you came here!"

Arundati looked around and interrupted "does this garden lead to anywhere else?"

"yes! It's the entire Derby Estate and the neighboring estate..... It leads to the woods and...... I don't know actually! I've never been there. Never left the house.... You can see for yourself if you want!" the nanny replied.

Arundati thanked her and walked past the maze garden and disappeared into the woods.

Once into the woods, it can't get any better she thought. The woods were dampened in cold moisture, the brown trees were covered with the green algae. The soil was mushy and wet from the rain last night, the terrain was sloppy here and there. The entire woods were packed heavily further as she moved in, and rarely there was enough room to pass.

So She took a different turn and it lead her out of the woods.

And there Arundati's eyes gloomed and she clasped her mouth in disbelief. The pinnacle of nature was before her, a jungle of flowers of different kinds every where adorned the plants.

She saw one or two kingfishers, and a two-tailed sparrow flying away.

Birds chirping in tunes added more life to her ears.

Arundati heard a faint distant stream nearby. She came without her footwear and walked further quite a distance in a narrow path carpeted by soft velvet of grass, she felt the heaven like soothness barefooted and finally she stumbled on the bank of a small stream more like a lake.

Arundati brought along a handful of flowers from before and she gracefully sniffed the aroma of scent from the flowers.

Arundati squatted lower and let the flowers one by one to the water.

Arundati had never seen anything as beautiful as this and she felt like a princess in the cold weather, as the only witness to this paradise.

Arundati became one with nature.

To be continued in Part 3.......

******************************************

P.S: I know!!! I should've finished it with this chapter, but my life has become a bit hectic lately... So we will face the first encounter in the next part. Thank you for your time.

Please vote if you have liked it and comment as well.

Please kindly do notify me of any possible errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.9K 23
As you must have already guessed, this story is about lust between a couple. Can you get attracted to someone just by seeing them once ? How far ca...
130K 4.8K 29
Rita is the most popular girl on campus. From day one she has been successful in creating popular fashion trends as well as getting the guys to swoon...
565K 68.5K 96
We all make several plans, rules about everything that we want to do in life, including our likes and dislike.. think about the future without knowin...
505K 38.6K 69
Main leads : Sidharth shukla , Shehnaaz Gill Don't copy the content and concept ❌ ©️copy right reserved He is very passionate, hulk ,dominant as we...