Chapter 8 - The First Encounter - Part 3a

1K reads!!!! Wow!!!!  Unbelievable!!!!

I dedicate this chapter to all my readers, who are still hooked up to this story and believing in me.

Thank you dear readers for your patience and support.

Please kindly do notify me of any possible errors.

Please vote if you have liked it and comment as well.

******************************************
This Part 3a is a preview to the next final.

*****************************************

10:07AM.

A glossy pitch black Rolls-Royce was treading the ghat roads in elegance surrounded by the tea cultivation in patterns, paving way to this luxury car in respect.

The sight was similar to a royal stag beetle moving in a zigzag line surrounded by lush green vegetation.

The Rolls-Royce cut a corner lane further into the woods away from the tea cultivation and stopped in mid way

The tainted window of the passenger door rolled down with a silent whir of a motor, and a woman emerged out of the car in a hurry.

She ran to the edge of the road and looked away somewhere far into the woods and focused her eyes to see in between the woods.

She saw a policeman chasing another man dressed in a hunter's gear carrying a woman in his arms.

The Woman couldn't believe what she saw, she hopped into the car and ordered her driver to make a U-turn.

And the Rolls-Royce marched speeding to an end of a lane and stopped in front of a big bungalow.

The Woman jumped out of the car and ran inside the house and saw the police man standing in front of a room walking very tensed

The puzzled woman questioned the policeman ".... OMG........ What happened?!....... What happened to her?!"