Bodyguard [narry]

By Onlythosewho

Harry is famous. Someone wants him dead. Will Niall be able to protect him ? Ps: there are so many mistakes... More

Bodyguard [narry]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue - what if
A/N
Chapter 15.5

Chapter 4

8.2K 341 286
By Onlythosewho

[Harry]

"No, I don't want to have someone looking after me all day, every day."

Louis wants me to have a bodyguard. I hate bodyguards. They're stupid and useless. Well, not really useless but... They're always getting in people's way, with their massive arms, broad shoulders and strong statures. I hate it! They're so intimidating!

Normal people live on their own. I don't see why I have to hire a guy who will look after me when just because it's his job and he gets paid for it. They say that all they want to do is protect people like me but they just want money. It's always about the money.

No one wants to be shot or die for somebody else. That's normal. I wouldn't give my life for someone I didn't really know. Well, I don't think I would...

"Harry freaking Styles!" Louis yells.

Louis is still off with me. He's always glaring at me and avoiding me. I don't know why he's still acting like he hates me. I apologised a thousand times for my behaviour. I've done everything to prove to him that I will try to change but he doesn't seem to notice a thing.

On the contrary, with Liam... He's like a big fat teddy bear! Always nice and lovely. He helped him with everything since we moved to a small house just outside of the city. No luxury, no big TV, no swimming pool. I actually kind of like its simplicity! It's like being back to normality!

Louis and Liam are always leaving me on my own to hang out together,. Not that I'm jealous... Well, maybe a just a little bit. They also seem more than just friendly with each other. I don't know if I'm seeing things but it's kinda odd.

They hug a lot, laugh a lot, and glance at each other longingly like they were a couple. But that's impossible. Louis has a girlfriend and Liam does too. But I'm not too sure about it now, after seeing them together.

I don't know maybe I'm just seeing things and they're just acting brotherly.

But that's not the point; Louis thinks I need a bodyguard. A bloody bodyguard!

It's funny because it reminds me of the movie "Bodyguard" with Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner. After thinking about it, this totally the same situation. Someone wants me dead and I need protection.

I know Louis's right. It's just that all these threats and all the changes I've had to make don't seem real. And I think having a bodyguard will make this prove that this is really happening, I won't be able to hide from it anymore. If I still want live "normally" I have to ignore everything that's happening and pretend that it's not. Being protected and followed by a big guy would show the world that I'm weak. That I can't take care of myself.

"Harry?" Liam is the one to call me this time.

"Huh?"

"Louis is right, you know."

Of course he is! He's always right! It would have surprised me if Liam didn't agree with Louis on this. Most of the time they agree with each other. When one says something, the other approves. Sometimes it's funny but now it's just annoying.

"I think it would be sensible to hire someone who will have your back. A professional I mean. I'm always gonna be here. But I'm too close to you. And I don't think I'm strong enough to protect you properly."

Not strong enough? He gotta be kidding me! His arms are massive compared to mine. I would have agreed if it was Louis that had said that. Not that he isn't strong. Liam is just way stronger!

"I think you're strong enough..."

Louis and Liam both chuckle at my expense.

"I didn't mean in the physical term. I don't think a bodyguard has to be big, tall and scary. They have to be strong, mentally. You know what I mean? They have to be smart, watchful, fast, competent, careful and..."

Wait. Hold on. That's a specific description... These bastards! I should have known. They didn't ask me if I wanted a bodyguard. They just told me I need one, and they've already got one for me, haven't they?

"You've already found one, haven't you?" I ask, knowing perfectly the answer.

A cheeky smile appears on their faces. I hate them! Why am I even surprised? When one of them has an idea that involves me, I'm always the last to know, that's not very surprising though, they're always deciding for me. Until now it was always a good thing. Now it's different. So different.

"Is he here?" I ask and Louis nods before leading me to the front door and goes outside.

I look at Liam who stares back at me.

I really want to ask what's going on with Louis. I'm curious to know if there's more than a friendship beginning between them. Honestly, I would be totally supportive. But they both have girlfriends so I would be surprised if they were romantically involved.

"Ask your damn question, Harry!" Liam says, laughing a little.

See? My theory of him reading my mind is proved again! How on earth does he always do that?

"Don't act surprised! I don't need to be a magician to see that you want to ask me something."

"How do you always do it?"

"You're always biting you lip hard when you want something!" He chuckles.

Do I really do that?

I'm still hesitant as to whether to question him or not. But in some way I know he wouldn't really be mad at me if my thoughts were totally inappropriate and wrong. So..

"Is something going on between you and Louis?" I ask, extremely shyly.

"You mean... Something more than friends?" He questions back, frowning and apparently very surprised.

Oh god, Harry Styles you're such an idiot!

I nod, ashamed. I can't look him in the eyes anymore.

Why did I have to ask him that? His reaction tells me everything. I'm totally in the wrong.

He still doesn't answer. Why doesn't he simply say "no", then this conversation would be over.

Does he want me to feel worse than I already do?

No, Liam isn't like that. So why is he taking such a long time to answer. Maybe I'm not totally wrong.

"I..."

And of course that's when Louis chose to come back in. Naturally. He always chooses the perfect moments to enter the room. Why Louis? Why ? Liam was about to give me an answer.

I look up and see Louis next to a dark haired boy, with tanned skin and who is so good looking.

So, this is my bodyguard. Well, he doesn't seem very strong but still impressive... Especially next to a guy like Louis.

"Harry, this is Zayn Malik." Louis mentions. The boy approaches me and extends his hand to me which I accept.

"I'm honoured to meet you, Mr Styles." He begins.

"Nice to meet you, but call me Harry, please. Mr Styles makes me sound so old."

He smiles and nods.

"So, now that the introductions are done, why don't we talk about the details?" Louis interrupts.

We all go into the living room. Zayn in front of me, Louis next to him and Liam on my left.

Zayn asks me to explain me what's happened over the last week. It seems a bit strange for a bodyguard to ask things about my personal life like that, but I let it slide.

I'm wondering if he's really up to the job, not that I want to belittle him or his approach to his work or anything.

I still tell him everything I've been doing and he stays silent a moment like he's thinking hard. Louis, Liam and I stare at him intensely.

"Yes, he's the perfect man for you, Harry." He finally says.

What? Who is perfect? So I my earlier thought was correct, Zayn isn't good for the job because he's simply not a bodyguard.

Louis and Liam nod and smile widely. I'm about to ask who is perfect when I hear footsteps coming from behind me. I turn around. And at that exact moment - I don't know why, I don't know how, maybe it's the way he walked - but I don't even know what my name is anymore.

He smiles at me. Who is this god- guy, I mean... What has happened to me?

"I'm Niall Horan."

Straight into my heart and stole it.

Chapter 4 !

Thank you @MmkayItsNarry ! You should read her story <-- AMAZING !

Hope you guys like it !

Don't mind if you vote and comment ;)

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 720 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
2.9K 47 22
This is my first Niall horan FanFic. I hope you like it. VOTE/COMMENT/READ
112K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
247K 6.9K 28
"Please just let me stay here. I have nowhere to go." I beg him standing at his doorstep. "Why would I?" He snaps. I feel so small,so lonely and cold...