Make you believe again

Oleh USWNTworld

16 year old Tobin and her father move to Diamond Bar to get over a tragic case concerning her mother's death... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chpater 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42: Love and Friendship
Chapter 43: Remember that name
Chapter 44: Soulmates
Chapter 45: End up together
Chapter 46: The stars
Chapter 47: Inspiration
Chapter 48: Safe & Sound (1)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: We Believe

Chapter 41

1.1K 32 1
Oleh USWNTworld

TOBIN'S POV

The two weeks passed very fast and Christen and I got along very well. I really think that we can work and our bond is stronger then ever.
But still; Alex is the love of my life and I'm afraid that I'll want her back. I don't want to ruin things with Christen but I also loved Alex for over a year and I can't just forget her.
I wonder if she's still with that Réné guy..
What does he have what I don't? I don't get it. I thought that Alex is gay but she isn't after all. How could she lie to me about all this..

I make myself some sandwiches and turn the TV on. Christen is at her sister's house over the weekend and I'm all alone.
I watch Orange Is The New Black for the 5th time now.
Piper Chapman, the main character of the story has gotten back together with her Ex-Girlfriend Alex Vause, even though both of them hurt the other one multiple times.
Maybe there's still a chance for Alex and I?
I really like Christen but Alex is the love of my life. I just felt so unwanted and lonely the past six months that I HAD to kiss someone again. To cuddle with someone, to love someone.
But I love Alex. Gosh why is love so confusing?

-

KELLEY'S POV

It's around 6pm when my phone rings.

'Baby Horse' says it on the display.

Great. Alex calls me. What am I supposed to do? Alex is my friend but she also broke the heart of my BEST friend.

"Hope!", I shout. "Come here real quick please."
"What's the matter, honey?", she asks as she walks into the kitchen.
"Alex calls me. Should I pick it up?", I ask.
"Yeah of course! Hurry!", she says and I pick it up fastly.

"Hey Kelley. Um- I know that you probably don't want tot talk to me but please listen to what I have to say.", she mumbles nervously.
"Um okay. What's the matter?, I ask, trying to act mature. I'd rather like to yell at her for doing all this to Tobs.
"You probably won't believe me but I have to tell you something.", she says nervously.
"When I left for France, I didnmt tell Tobin because I was so afraid of loosing her in this moment. When I finally arrived in France, my new teammates asked me a lot of stuff about myself, my friends and my life in general. I-", she says but I interrupt her.
"Wait a second Alex..", I mumble and put the call on hold.
I open the recording app on my phone and start recordung our concersation.
"Sorry. I had to turn the radio off.", I lie to her as an excuse.
"So as I said, they asked me a lot of myself and I started telling them about my beautiful girlfriend when they were all shocked and whispering. I asked what was going on and they told me that the club doesn't accept LGBTQ+ people and that I couldn't tell anybody about Tobin. But one of the girls said that she will tell the federation of the club and that a few other girls were kicked out because of that before me.
So I asked what I should do because I was panicking. It would have been very bad for Tobin and me if I got kicked out and then one of the girls told me about Réné.
Réné is gay, his boyfriend Sam and he have the same problem; he plays for another club in France that doesn't accept LGBTQ+ people and we had the plan to have a 'fake-relationship'. But I-", she explains but I interrupt her again.
"You dumped Tobin for a gay guy?! All this was a FAKE?! How could you! Tobin suffered so much because of you! And it wasn't even real?! Why THE FUCK didn't you just tell her?!?!", I yell angrily.
"I- I don't know..", she cries. "I thought it would be easier if she didn't know about all this but the media caught us together so I had to tell her before she sees the photos on the internet. Kelley I love her with all my heart! I thought that it would be easier if she didn't knew but the plan got destroyed and I can't change it anymore!
I just don't know what to tell her Kelley! She would NEVER want me back again.. Kelley what should I so?!", she breaks down crying.
"Shhh Alex. It will be okay. Tobin made it through those six months and I think that the pain she felt and still feels is way painfuller than yours. She made it through and so will you because-", I stop.

Should I tell her about Christen?

"Because what?", Alex asks nervously.
"Because of what Kelley? Tell me!", she yells.
"She- um- I don't know how to tell you this Alex. She was very upset. Upset is not enough, there's not a word to describe how she felt. She didn't come to practise for two months and she didn't leave her house for a whole week after you told her about Réné. She wasn't even able to visit her mom's grave because she was so hurt.
Alex she lost a lot of weight because she didn't eat anymore. I couldn't help her because I never felt the way she did. Nobody could help her.", I start, trying to explain Alex why Tobin and Christen are together now.

I suddently feel sorry for Alex.

"But then there was Christen. Julie left her three days before you left Tobin. They spent a lot of time together because they could somehow relate. Both of their girls left them for a boy and they got over it together.
Together. That's what they are now.", I say.

"Tobin is with- Christen now?", Alex whispers and I can hear her tear up.

"I am so sorry, Alex. But-", I want to explain that the two won't last, bit she hangs up.

Hell no! What did I do? I hope she's okay. I need to show Tobin the recording!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

77.9K 1.5K 20
Tobin is in love with Alex. But Alex is in love with some pretty boy. Will Tobin ever win Alex's heart? Or will Alex hurt Tobin's? This story has b...
155K 4.4K 30
(BOOK ONE) Logan Scott is at the end of her college soccer career, next up is the professional stage and pledging allegiance to the Nation she feels...
209K 4.1K 75
Emma have a pretty dark and complicated past. Love never goes her way, parents never existed and being bullied. But what will happen when she get a c...
1.3M 30.6K 75
Eislyn Faith Rose is not your typical teenage girl. Ever since her twin brother Alex died when they were six and her father left, Eislyn has been abu...