The Way He Does

By IndianaRay

What was it, that the most eligible billionaire Adrien Coste liked about Lola? She was giving him something... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
About The Way Feel

Chapter 7

20.8K 443 42
By IndianaRay

I want to thank you all for reading my story, I never thought anyone would really be interested in it. I am having a blast writing and hope you will stick around, until I finish this. X

***

With one arm around Vicky's arm and my fingers around my diploma, I strut across the stage, down to to the seats. Vicky has just given one of the best graduation speeches, which she has been working on for many weeks now.

"Can you believe we finally made it?" She expresses.

"No I already pinched myself twice and I didn't feel anything."

"I can do that for you."

"Don't you dare." She laughs.

Four years of my life, consisted of intense work and effort. Although it wasn't always easy, I managed to get what I have been trying to achieve for so long, which is what I am the proudest of.

We walk towards the chairs, to get congratulated by other students, when suddenly I spot my smiling parents awaiting for me.

"Maman, papa!" I pull them in my arms and press them firmly against me.

"Oh Lola, look at where you are now. We're so proud of you." My mother has teary eyes as she observes me. "Come here." She hugs me again.

"Congratulations my child."

"Thank you maman. For a moment, I thought you wouldn't come." Tears are welling in my eyes. My dad takes a picture of both of us, which leaves me a little irritated. I'm not really photogenic, and me being on the verge of tears doesn't really favor me at all.

"Now a picture of you and your Diploma. Lola smile a little more." He holds the camera up and snaps a photo while I awkwardly try to pose casually. "My little big girl, congratulations." He beams.

"Thank you." I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Do you know what you're going to do next?"

"First, Vicky and I are going to move to Paris."

"You've been talking about this for a year now. When are you going to do so?"

"Three weeks ago we actually found a small house near the city and big enough for us two. We will move the day after tomorrow." We walk to one of the buffets and grab a few finger foods.

"Congratulations." A dark voice tones behind me. I abruptly turn around, finding Adrien in front of me, wearing a well fitting dark blue suit. He looks so damn sexy.

"Adrien." I breathe and debate whether to hug him or just do nothing. I'm frozen.

"You startled me with your text message, do you know that?" I let out a nervous giggle. Adrien wraps his arm around my waist and my stomach instantly starts to tingle.

"I didn't expect you to come here." He presses his lips together, as he sees my parents approaching us.

"Oh, maman, papa, this is Adrien..."

"Her boyfriend." Adrien cuts me off and greets both of them with two kisses on the cheek. Say what?! Boyfriend?! Did I skip a part in the contract?

"Boyfriend? Lola, you never told us you were in a relationship." My father acknowledges in a very confused manner.

"We um... we tried to keep it a secret first. I wanted to tell you on this special day." I lie and eye Adrien.

"Well, this is very great news. Pleasure to meet you Adrien."

"Me too Monsieur and Madame Montgomery." He nods one time.

"We're about to go to a restaurant, celebrate a little, you're welcome to join us." Adrien looks at me briefly.

"That's very nice of you, but I really have important things to do-"

"No Adrien, you should totally come with us." I narrow my eyes and his nostrils flare in annoyance.

"Fine." He sighs.

I tell my parents, that I am going home to leave my stuff, as an excuse to have a talk with Adrien.

We don't say a word during the car ride, as I want to confront him at home.

***

I toss my bag, my diploma and my cap and gown on my bed as soon as I unlock the door.

"Boyfriend? This wasn't part of the contract." I hiss.

"I know." I scan him intensely and come to a conclusion.

"Oh now I get it. You told my parents, so I don't have a chance to turn the contract down, because then I would look bad in front of them, if I told them we broke up." I shake my head.

"You're so smart Lola." He mischievously smiles, stepping closer and taking my chin between his fingers.

"This is kind of like forcing."

"No, you still have your free decision, don't you?" I roll my eyes. Adrien frowns and pulls me closer by my face.

"Did you just roll your fucking eyes?" My breath hitches, almost afraid of what consequences this will have and by the fact, that this elegant looking man just used a swear word.

"Y-yes..." I bite my lip. He then grabs my wrist and drags me to the bed, sitting down and throwing me on his lap with my stomach facing down.

"I will have to punish you for this."

"I didn't sign the contract."

"This is only going to be a taste of what it would be like." He pulls my blush pink chiffon dress up and exposes my behind, caressing it. Everything inside of me contracts, while I'm trying to stay calm and collected. "Now tell me, why am I going to punish you?"

"B-because I-I rolled my eyes." I stutter. And suddenly a stinging feeling overwhelms me, only for a short moment. But it was painful enough for me to let out a shriek. As I realize it's over, I instantly have to giggle in relief and at the same time excitement. It somehow excites me. He turns me around and sits me up, so that I am still on his lap. My perfect bun is ruined, but not that ruined, that I will have to redo it.

"And? It wasn't that bad was it?" I shake my head with a timid smile. He gently pushes me down and gets up, towering over me. "I wanna fuck you so hard right now." He growls, my mouth becoming dry. My heartbeat quickens as the words linger in my head. "Speechless?" He grins. He gets hold of the back of my neck and pulls my head down. His lips trail along my neck, stopping at my cleavage. I groaningly shut my eyes and let him hypnotize me.

"Mmmh." I hum, but he stops right there and looks at me.

"We could continue if you sign the contract. Right now, we're going to meet your parents." I huff in frustration. He really knows how to tease.

***

We leave the apartment, driving to the restaurant in his Porsche. My parents are already there and reserved a table for us. The restaurant doesn't have the same noble touch, as the restaurant Adrien and I had our first date at, but it looks very comfortable and festive.

The ordered food arrives sooner than I expected. The entire table is covered with dishes, that I can barely recognize what the tablecloth looks like anymore.

"So tell us, how did you meet?" My father directs his question towards Adrien, who doesn't seem as nervous as I am right now.

"She actually served an internship at my company." It's almost scary how good his lie is, I am almost believing it myself.

"Your company? What kind of company?"

"I'm the chairman of a couple of Luxury Companies." He casually answers my mother's question. She looks at me and then at my father, who is trying to understand the context of Adrien's words.

"A CEO for Luxury brands?" He wants to know and Adrien nods. "I don't wanna come of as rude, but aren't you filthy rich then?" I notice, how I'm slightly becoming uncomfortable, while Adrien politely answers his question.

"I earn enough to provide for myself." He smiles.

"How much?" My mother questions with no hint of shame. That's honestly the most awkward conversation.

"Maman." I cut her off. "Can we talk about something else?"

"Oh yeah, where do you live Adrien?" Is now the question my mother has.

"In Paris." Her eyes shift to me, a brow raising in suspicion.

"So that's the reason why you wanna move there Lola." I roll my eyes. Sure, because I already knew, that I was going to meet Adrien. But I have to admit, that after I met him, my urge to move there has increased.

"But you're not gonna to move in together, are you? Because that would mean you wanna get married soon." My father says. Adrien looks startled and uneasy now, but I come to his rescue.

"No, again, Vicky and I are moving in together. Adrien was just one of the reasons, why I chose the city, but we aren't getting married." Or in any time. He smiles proudly at my succeeded answer.

"It's just so great to see you in a relationship. For some time, I thought you were lesbian-" my mother says.

"Which isn't a bad thing." I defend the gay community.

"Not at all, I just want blood related grand children."

"Don't expect any for now." I make clear and she nods. I notice, how this topic is out of Adrien's comfort zone.

"Are you okay?" I whisper.

"I'm fine." We eat in silence until my father begins to bring up a new topic.

"We thought, before you'd move, you're gonna visit us for at least a week."

"Really? I should have considered that." I tell. "Yes I should do it anytime soon." Adrien shoots me a look I can't quite assign.

"When?" My mother questions. "Your father and I have been trying to get our hands on a ticket for you, as a surprise, because we know you can't afford it for now."

"I'm not that broke maman." Although, I would struggle to buy a ticket. "I should come, that would be an awesome break from everything." Adrien rubs his chin. The effect it has on him is hilarious.

"Good, now that you have a boyfriend, you can bring him with you."

"What?!" I look at Adrien, who sips his wine.

"Thank you Madame Montgomery." He mischievously grins, resting his arm on the back of my chair.

***

After dinner we say goodbye to my parents, who leave in their old, yet elegant Peagaut. They have quite a few miles ahead of them, which is why they normally book flight tickets to visit me.

"You're unbelievable." I say as I walk towards Adrien's car. The anger has already spread inside of me.

"Do you really think you can escape me?"

"I thought I could escape the contract for now, maybe I need it to make up my mind, without you trying to manipulate my choice." He sighs.

"Lola," I get pulled closer by him. "I wouldn't be doing this, if I wasn't desperate for you to sign the contract."

"You could get any woman to do this with you."

"I don't want any woman." I scoff.

"Don't lie to me Adrien. How many women have been in my position? How many women have you done this with?" His jaw tenses. "I knew it."

"Eighteen." He calmly responses, and I free myself from his grip.

"Eighteen?" I gasp. "Has it always been this easy?"

"You're by far the most stubborn woman I have met. I'm not used to this, it drives me insane."

"Maybe that's what you need. I don't want to be your slave and submit to you. I'm just not that way."

"That's why it's called role play. You're not supposed to be that way, you're suppose to act that way." He tucks a loose hair strand behind my ear, sending shivers down my spine. Don't let him win this argument Lola.

"I can't act. Especially that way." I feel an overwhelming feeling of jealousy and self doubt, when I think of how much better the women before me pleased him. I could never be in that position. I try to suppress a tear as I notice how close I am to becoming emotional. I am really starting to like Adrien, and I like the idea of being his girlfriend and seeing him interacting with my parents. This will never happen, if I sign the contract or if I don't sign it, so I'll lose either way.

"I really don't know Adrien. I need this break right now." I say and get inside the car. He takes my hand, but I only pull away and gesture him to leave me alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275 3 38
Sailor has spent a lifetime fighting to get over an ugly past. Driven and successful, she's come too far to let anyone get in her way. Not even gorge...
136K 3.3K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
3.5M 94.1K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
1.3M 31.4K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...